News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

1x1 RP (F seeking M)

Started by Axenia, June 17, 2011, 03:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axenia

Here's an idea I thought could be fun to try.

I'm a princess about to being forced into marrying a man I have never met before. My father tells me this the night before I have to leave to meet this prince at his home, a castle in the north. On my way to meet him I flee from the guards who are accompanying me on my journey. My guards look for me while one of them goes to tell the prince of what has happend. When he hears about it he and some of his own guards joins the searchparty. Promising to his parents that if the princess will not willingly follow him back, he will take her kingdom by force.

My character:

Name: Isabella 'Bella' Morgenstern
Physical Description: Long raven black spiral curled hair, fair skinned, delicate features and piercing green eyes. Average height, slender with well developed curves.

She is a very headstrong girl, well trained in fighting. Her weapons of choice is sword and bow & arrow. She will not let anyone force her into marriage, and found she won't come willingly

I like to have some action scenes, where she maybe will be fighting the prince, some of his guards or perhaps both. She will hate the prince at first, but as she gets to know him she will slowly fall for him.

If interests, please write how you see the prince. I'm also open to ideas for the game.

TheRedGuy

Oh I actually really like this idea Axenia. I love the whole historic romance thing. Anyways here's my idea for the prince.

Name: Nelson Melbourne
Physical Description: Fair with a light tanning, green eyes with gold flecks, Somewhat taller than most (6'1" Tall for the time), hair cut just over 2 inches and dirty blond. His features are sharp and have a slightly predatory look about them.

Nelson is a soldier who can never resist a good hunt, though his bowman ship leaves much to be desired. He prefers the lance and broad shield. Nelson is committed to his kingdoms welfare and has a commanding though somewhat playful personality.

Well thats about it for now. Let me know if you have any questions or anything let me know.

Axenia

I really like your idea for the prince, if you want I will start the RP later today

Wild Dog

That's sweet. I can tell you guies were meant to each other. :D I would be happy to follow your roleplay.

TheRedGuy

Sounds good to me Axenia Start it when ever your ready. And thanks Dog.

Axenia

it had been a long day, hunting in the woods close to the castle. it was one of the few places where Princess Isabella felt truly at peace, at the castle there were always people around, asking for either her assistance and opinion. She had just begun undressing herself when somebody knocked at her door. She wondered who it could be at this late hour, almost everyone had turned in for the night. She grabbed a blanket to cover herself with, the dirty dress was lying on the floor.
"Bella, I need to talk with you, it's very important" She relaxed a little, the voice belonged to her father, King Joshua. She opened the door to let him in, the look on his face made her worry. It was troubled, and he was looking at her with sad eyes. He didn't say anything, he just took her hands and made her sit on the bed. She could see he was thinking about to fraze what he was going to say to her, but he didn't have to. She was his daughter, his only child. She loved him, surely he must know that. Whatever he had to say couldn't be that bad, in any case, the suspense only made it worse. Finally he took in a deep breath and looked at her.
"Bella, you are 18 now, and it is time for you to think about starting a family of your own. I know I promised you that it could wait a few more years, but I'm going to have to break that promise. The kingdom is in trouble, if we are going to make it through, there has to be sacrifices. I have been in contact with the king of the north, his son Prince Nelson is about the same age as you. I have made arrangements for you to travel to the north to meet him, and stay there while the wedding is being planned." She had not said a word while he was talking. How could he do this to her, arrange for her to marry a man she had never known. She got up from the bed and started pacing around, wondering what to say. No words came to her, well that wasn't exactly true. A lot of words came to her mind, but none of them were very nice, and all of them sounded best if shouted. Finally she stopped and looked at her father, her eyes calm.
"If that is what you want me to do father, then I will do it" Her voice had sounded steady, but inside she felt that her whole world was falling apart. Her father got up and gave her a hug.
"I wouldn't send you away if I didn't think that you would be happy given some time." He left her standing in the middle of the room, a tear running down her cheek. She didn't sleep that night, in her head she kept going over the ways to get out of this situation.
The next morning she got up early. She took a long bath and dressed herself in tight fitted pants, a corsage over a thin white shirt and boots. Her long hair falling in soft curls around her face. She kissed her parents goodbye and set of with 7 guards. Over her shoulder was her bow, and at her side was her sword. She had a plan, but it could only be done in the night. The journey was long, and by nightfall the guards was beginning to show signs of fatigue. They made camp, and soon after all but 2 guards were sleeping. When they weren't looking she knocked one of them over the head with the hilt of her sword, then she grab her horse and rode of into the night. She could hear the remaining guard call after her, waking the others.

The Guards hurried after her, but it was dark and she disappeared after some time. The decided to split up, one guard volentered to ride to the north kingdom to explain what had happened. He was shaking when he entered the throneroom, falling to one knee he bowed to the king and prince.
"Your Majesties, I come bearing news of the princess. I'm afraid to say that she in the night chose to run away, we are out looking for her right now, and will bring her here when we find her."

TheRedGuy

(OOC: BTW I think we are supposed to move the active game to Role plays rather than leaving it in request. But I will leave that up to you. For now I will post here.)

The prince smiled a bit at the report. A run away princess. He had heard that she was stronger willed then than most, but braving the wilderness all alone for something like this. That was just terribly interesting. The King however did not share this sentiment. He was old, and the only reason he had set up this arranged wedding was to secure Nelson's ascension in what little time he had left. His face reddened a few shades but he restrained his anger. "He requests our aid and then offers us insults," King Melborne the Forth growled. "There are other worthy candidates that would throw themselves at this chance. Send a message. We will send no aid..."

"My Lord," Nelson Interrupted, though he rose from his seat and took a knee to show that he did not intend disrespect. "May I speak my piece before you pass judgement?" the King nodded and Nelson stood. "Father, I must admit, this case is disrespectful to say the least. Still, I have to say that this interests me a great deal. I ask that you trust my judgement as your named successor and allow me to investigate this matter on my own. Use this to test me. You will not be disappointed."

The king sighs, "I know that look on you. This is not the time for personal games. Your inheritance is at stake."

"And If I cannot handle this I can't imagine I will have this inheritance for long either way." Nelson points out. Seeing that His son would not relinquish on the point he sighed again tiredly. To old to fight about such trivial thing when there was so much on his mind. He simply waved Nelson away, a gesture he always used when he consented but did not agree. Nelson bowed once more excitedly and dragged the messenger off to question him. Minutes later he emerged in full hunting gear, his lance and shield bound to his horse. Two of his knights and six hunters accompanied him as well as two dogs. She had stolen a horse, but that would just make her easier to track. Hopefully the princess atleast made this fun.

Axenia

I have moved it to Non-Adult Roleplays as Runaway Princess