News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Random Role-Play

Started by Alamore, March 07, 2011, 08:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alamore

Okay, So here I am not being able to do one on one RPs due to no message box. Though my hope is not lost for I have a second favorite type of RP it is as well planed out...actually it isn't planned at all. We have a city we have a forest and we have a river as of now. As for a plot  we will worry about that later if you have a plot you want to try and you can get the people you need have at if it think plot are restrictive anyway.  Only thing ask is it be medieval fantasy. so if you want a tail have a tail. If you want to fly watch out for the random turbine on the random airplane that just so happen to be randomly passing by at the moment you want to take off in the medieval >:). We all lead we, all follow. So throw a plot in there if people like it they will follow it if not we wont go anywhere with it. oh yea give a brief description of your charactor

Alamore

Six footish, Black Hair shoulder length, Pale skin, Typically dark clothes, Looks about 25, Owns a cat that sleeps on his shoulder, mischievous

Okay we got the basics down learn more later as the story progresses.

And now to start our little adventure...

Toka was Lying under a large tree near the river that bordered the town listening to the water splash and couple children yelling and tossing each other around in the afternoon heat. Koli, the feline companion of Toka's, was watching fish jump out of the water she tried to slip off to try and catch one but Toka just picked her up and placed her back on his chest. He yawned "remember what happened last time" thunking her gently on the head a few times. She Retorted by batting at his hand. He ignored it and put his hand back behind his head.

sazzie

Character Name : Sazzie       Hair: Auburn and in a ponytail       Height : 5'3"    Personality: Blunt, yet playful and sarcastic.

Mayakterra

Enter a tall human male with a long dark hair he wears in a native american braid behind his back. His rough face is weathered from the elements and his eyes are onyx black. He keeps a goatee of facial hair prominent from the rest of his unshaven stubble and he wears a simple outfit of leather, fur and breeches.

sazzie

Sazzie leans up against an old oak tree while listening to the river zip by her, biting an apple she watches three or four people stand awkwardly looking at eachother.

Mayakterra

**was actually just saying enter as in entering the RP not the scene**

The bubbling brook made a pleasant tune against the nearby village, all kinds of interesting scents filled the air. Humans, food, fish... a feline? Yes, that was very distinct amongst everything else. He would be careful regardless, it had been a long day and he had not come this far to be turned away by unexpected trouble.

The journey had been pleasant, there was little brush on the route he took leaving no burs or thorns caught along his sides. He had also passed one of his favorite springs, the water there was some of the sweetest he had ever found in his domain. His eyes darted upwards as he trotted along, birds flying through the tops of the trees keeping a watchful eye on him, not that they feared him, but watching a friend.

Slowing to a slow walk panting happily he strode up to the brooke examining with his gold eyes the others across the frothy water. The woman was dressed in all grey with grey hair leaning against a tree, across from her another sat in a darker shade of gray enjoying the shade of the tree. On top of him sat the feline, the one he must be cautious of.

Not wishing to frighten anybody he yipped in a happy succession wagging his tail in a tall arch to greet the others. He sat on his haunches watching them with his tounge hanging out, his coat still groomed from his stop earlier. If ever there could be a less threatening looking coyote, well he doubted that.

sazzie

I appear across the spring as I see a set of golden eyes staring at me. I look down at the growing grass as if I don't see the coyote though.

Mayakterra

Puzzled at the lack of reaction he picks up the small sack he was carrying in his mouth and hops across the stream, dropping the sack into the grass and sitting a little bit closer to the woman still wagging his tail as a signal of well meaning.

sazzie

I look at the coyote and plug my nose. "Wet dog," I murmur to myself and move away a little.

Mayakterra

Surprised at the lack of reaction, the coyote howls softly before glowing with a green, mist like light before shaping and morphing into a Tall man.

Hes eyes glow a bit as the transformation finishes, he wears a leather jerkin made of strips of different animals that covers his breeches. His feet are clad in thick traveling boots and a deep green cloak rests at his shoulders.

"Beg your pardon, didn't mean to offend" he says in a deep voice.

sazzie

I smile and look at the man, "It's fine, I just haven't seen a shape-shiffter in a while is all," Holds at my hand, "The name is Sazzie by the way, Sazz for short if ya'd like,"

Mayakterra

Taking the ladies hand he bows a bit, placing a polite kiss on the knuckles before introducing himself.

"I am Mayakterra, guardian of nature. I come to this villiage on occassion to trade, but I believe I haven't seen you before. Are you a traveler?"

sazzie

She blushes a little bit, then changes from the old lady he saw, to a young beautiful tall, auburn haired women.

"Nice to meet you Mayakterra. No I live here, but my grandma just tries to keep me locked up in her hut all day," I say sadly.

Mayakterra

**I think you misunderstood, everything was gray because canines are colorblind ;) **

He smirks at her blushing subtley "Ah, it is never good for one to be locked in a cage, even in the form of a hut. She probably does what she thinks is best for you though. Who is your grandmother, does she have a trade?"

sazzie

**OHH lol, ok well just pretend I didn't do that then ;]*

"The old hag on the far west side of town...I doubt she trades, she stays in that hut all day herself...Matter of fact she might be coming back soon, so I'd probably need to hurry along."

Mayakterra

"I'll walk you home if you care for the company" he says to her picking up his small sack from beside the brook. HE looks to the man under the tree who appears to be sleeping

sazzie

I look the man up and down, "In human form or coyote?" I giggle and wink at the man and begin to walk down the spring.

Mayakterra

Mayakterra laughs at the woman's comment and walks next to her

"Human of course, its best to travel through the wilderness as one of the wilderness though mi'lady. I simply didn't want to startle anybody by surprising them with the sudden appearance of a human, especially with bandits about as much as they have been lately."

sazzie

"Yeah, I wish I could still shape-shift," I sigh and shrug, "Well good thing you can! You can just bite some bandit's butts if they come along," I smile and nudge him slightly in the rib cage.

Mayakterra

Mayakterra smiles again eying the village around them.

"Oh there are a great many things I could do to them, and many forms to do it through." he looks at her interested "You were able to shift at one time?

sazzie

"What else can you form into?" I asked intrigued by the man. "I used to actually be able to turn into a coyote as well...Until the hag took my dang crystal away," I kick the dirt hard.

Mayakterra

"I can change into any form that I can comprehend, if I have met the creature, seen it, or have studied it enough to know it well, I may take its form" He smiles at her but a bit of concern comes into his eyes "That must have been a powerful crystal to have given you that ability, why did she take it from you?"

sazzie

I notice the deep concern etched upon Maya's face. "She said it was a family heirloom, then ripped it off my chest." I look down at the ground sadly .

Mayakterra

"Where had you acquired it from? On occasion Elder druids have constructed such devices to allow outsiders to take a form for a certain purpose. Usually a trusted friend to a druid circle, who is not druid himself, may be given one of these so that he may act as a messenger for the circle. Many of the wildernesses that circles reside in can be extraordinarily dangerous to travel, especially as a human"
   He frowned at seeing the sadness the loss of it brought her "Perhaps I might have a word with your grandmother about it... if nothing else she may  allow me to trade her for it, then I may see it into safe hands. If it is a family heirloom, it may restore some long forgotten honor or title to your family."

sazzie

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah, before my mother passed away she insisted that I take on the job and do whatever the circle asks. They've become angry with me though. My grandmother has had it for nearly eight years now..." I look up at the stars and rest my arm lightly on the man's arm, looking into his eyes deep with trust.