Psycho's RP shenanigans

Started by psychobillynight, December 02, 2012, 07:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psychobillynight

Just got approved and putting my foot into finding some RPs to do.

Some Rules/Guidelines/etc
1. While I don't care much for literacy titles, please have a good grasp on English and Grammar
2. I usually write a paragraph per response depending on the situation
3. I'm open to M/F, M/M and even M/H (hermaphrodite)
4. No abuse or crazy stupid 50 Shades of Gray bondage and stuff.

These aren't rules but more like some pet peeves that are best avoided
While I'm all for some M/M fandom pairings, please keep it away from my childhood heroes (batman/marvel heroes/etc)

Don't be a serious nancy. I love humor, especially in modern themed RP. Why is it so damned hard for a lot of RPers to have a laugh in an RP? Anyway, have a sense of humor from time to time.

Now and then, I may make my character into something of a weed smoker when it comes to Modern settings. NO this does NOT mean this is going to turn to one of those emotional drug abuse stories. Seriously...

RP ideas

Craving: A human x Anthro rp. Perhaps something a slice of life type deal or something like the webcomic Las Lindas.

I'll Survive As Long As I Have You (M/F, M/M, M/H)
Everthing's gone to shit... monsters have appeared all over the world and slowly causing an apocalypse. Two months after it began, many of the human population has started to die off from the monsters and there are only a small number of survivor camps left. Our Characters would be NewlyWeds or Fiances trying to find the rumored last Utopia in the world. They struggle to not only survive but keep their relationship and sanity intact.

World of FuckCraft (Anydamn thing)
No not related to WoW. A new game has been circulating underground called 'Aiolands'. You're given the game and special sensors to attach to your body while playing the game. The game allows you to not only create a unique character but add special sexual perks such as 'Big Cock', 'Wet Vagina', 'Hermaphrodite' and more. A long with the usual MMORPG stuff, you can engage in various sexual activities such as orally pleasuring your teammates to heal them, collecting sperm from monsters to make potions, fucking said monsters and your teammates. The sensors attatched to your body let you feel everything going on allowing for a whole new level of immersion. Think Corruption of champions if it became an MMO.

Inside Rapture
Recently I've become obsessed with Bioshock and would love to do an RP based on it. Perhaps as two survivors of a plane crash who find the lighthouse and the bathosphere to take them to Rapture. Or maybe a Big Daddy and an of age Little Sister.

Harem.
I've been craving this for awhile actually. Basically it would require both of us to play multiple characters. I'd like this to be a modern setting but the rest we can brain storm. Or perhaps an incest themed where a young man lives with his mother, sisters and cousins.'
One idea is maybe a slice of life type deal with a live in situation where a guy has
I also have a couple harem ideas involving two particular fandoms... which I hope atleast a few recognize.
Queen's Blade: Perhaps a male is intruding on the Queen's Blade tournament to try and be the first male victor. With all the clothes coming off and such, a lot can happen.
Senran Kagura: The ninja girls of the Hanzo school are tasked with protecting a male student who holds a power that the evil ninjas are after.

Light Hearted Slice of Life.
I was reading Yotsubato and had an idea of having sort of a slice of life RP going on. Unfortunately this won't have a lot of blackmail or extre- hey hey hey where are you going?! Jeez not all sex RPs have to be like that! Anyway this could go a variety of ways and Can lead to sex. But these are meant to be more light hearted like some hentai manga.
Neighbors
A group of roommates
Incest (I mainly dig brotherxsister and motherxson)
Co-workers
etc

Also I'm open to any ideas you may have ^_^

psychobillynight

psychobillynight

psychobillynight

And after awhile of computer going fuckward, I'm back XD

psychobillynight

Auriianna

I love the idea of World of Fuckcraft  It sounds quite interesting.
A/A ~ O/O

psychobillynight

Quote from: Auriianna on January 02, 2013, 11:42:40 AM
I love the idea of World of Fuckcraft  It sounds quite interesting.
Awesome ^_^. If you wanna RP, PM me and let's brain storm some ideas.

psychobillynight

psychobillynight

Doop doop dooooooop doop doop doop

psychobillynight