What you're looking for may just be here. (F seeking M or F)

Started by Crazied, November 16, 2012, 07:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazied

Hello all! As you can see my name is Crazied and after being away due to unforeseen circumstances I'm ready to get back into playing! I do ask that you do in fact read all of this before contacting me. If I find that you have failed to do so I will not reply in any way, shape, or form.
I have few rules, well more like terms that my partner will automatically accept when role playing with me. These are the standard guidelines that many players use, so I'm sure that no one will have a problem with them.

• Grammar: Mistakes happen; I get it but try not to make a habit out of them. If we are going to engage in any role play I do ask that you at least have the grammar and spelling skills of a high school graduate.

• Communication: Please, please, please communicate with me! We all have lives and shit happens, I am very understandable as well as considerate. Don't be afraid to tell me if we need to put things on hold for a while. I am not a mind reader, if the plot needs to be tweaked or the character development isn't working out for you let me know! I can't fix it if I don't know it needs to be.

• Paragraphs: What seems to be average for me are 1-2 paragraphs, if I'm inspired then 2-3. I usually try to match my partner's posts most of the time especially if I'm only getting semi-paragraphs for a response. Honestly if your one line gives me enough to go off on then I will accept them.

• Side notes:  I always play the submissive role. For a general list of my O/O's, you can find those here.
Also! If we make any of these interracial (preferably white male with black female) pairings I will love you forever.

Now that we got all that boring stuff out of the way we can now move on to plots!

“He offered me sugar and wanted to know all my secrets…“

After a crazy night out a disoriented angel wakes up in a room that she does not recognize; confused she begins to examine her surroundings when she finds a demon sleeping naked beside her.  This wouldn't have been so bad if she wasn't a highly respected angel and he wasn't the son of Satan. I see this plot working in different ways. This could either turn into a reluctant romance or he could blackmail her into becoming his personal slave.

“With relish and delight, you continually bite at the bait; you are trapped, you fool- how will you ever escape?”

A group of friends who aren't ready for summer decide that they want to take a ski trip. One of these friends were very reluctant to go once they realized that their ex was invited. Their relationship had ended very bitterly and he vowed that no man would have the chance to love her. After her best friends talk her into going she keeps a distance between herself and her obsessed ex. Settled in to their cabin their friends decide to go stock up on groceries, she decided to stay behind and go to bed earlier. Too bad no one was expecting the blizzard to trap the two in the cabin. Even though she can barely stand the sight of him she continues to flirt (or nag) since He's the only one there who can give her attention.

“A secret is your slave if you keep it, your master if you lost it.”

She was quiet, shy, and most referred to her as a nerd. Her home life wasn't so great and although she was very smart she wasn't making enough money to support her education. She refused to drop out of college so she looked elsewhere for a job. How she ended up working as a stripper at a local club, she didn't remember. All she knew was the money was great although the hours weren't. She had done a great job of keeping these two lives separate, until one night someone recognized the sexy stripper as the bookworm in the library, a student from class, or maybe even a family friend.

“It's only in drugs or death we'll see anything new, and death is just too controlling.”

Now, I know that anytime a role play has romance it make take a bit more patience compared to maybe a D/S ownership. With that being said, this plot could be played out with a D/S ownership or romance depending on what we discuss later on. Your character is a hardcore druggie, never makes it through a day without drugs and rehab is out of the question. My character has just transferred schools and wants to help you after getting to know who you truly are. Your character of course being annoyed at the fact that someone cares enough to follow him around and try to help him keeps pushing her away; yet he always finds himself thinking about her.

I hope you found something you liked, if you did not and you still would like to play with me or if you have an idea of your own PM me! Hopefully we can work something out.

I ASK THAT NO ONE REPLY TO THIS THREAD, PM me.