Family Ties (Closed)

Started by nailcrosser, October 01, 2012, 05:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

Hi guys. when does the rp begin?
Lady Dreamer

nailcrosser

I'm still waiting on Foxy and Arabeth. I just PM'd them. Foxy pretty much has her character, I just wanted a picture and a little more description, and I don't think Arabeth has sent me anything.

Lady Temptress

ok cool. I hope we start this up soon.
Lady Dreamer

AribethAmkiir

Sorry.  I saw the "closed" marker and wondered what happened thinking that the game closed, as in no longer happening.  Get my character to you no later than Saturday.

edit:  I also thought I was going to be able to see Temptress' character in order to make sure mine fit as the younger sister.

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

nailcrosser

Sorry guys, I got in a pretty bad accident on Wednesday and broke my jaw. Don't think I'll be able to post regularly, much less run a game. Temptress, would you take charge? Maybe starting a new thread would be beneficial.

AribethAmkiir

Still looking to see Temptress' character in order to build a younger sister around her character.

Lady Temptress

Get better nailcrosser & okay. I just need a list of who is in the group & what role they will play. Sorry Aribeth, I've had a busy week & weekend, I was at a family reunion today for 8 hours lol tomorrow I have church events from 8 am til 9 pm. But in between then Aribeth, I'll pm you my character profile. Sorry for the wait. I'm off to bed. I'll make a new thread sometine tomorrow. Get well nailcrosser & come back soon. *hug* Night all.
Lady Dreamer

Gekido

I am, I will play one of the sons

Lady Temptress

Okay Gekido, thank you. Send me your character profile please. Sorry folks. I had a very busy weekend. Please pm me who you are going to play, etc. Then I'll finally start up our Rp thread so we can hopefully get started and nailcrosser can join us soon. I'm off to bed for now. Night all. See ya tomorrow.
Lady Dreamer