Personal Character Repository

Started by Alias, May 02, 2017, 03:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alias

Hello!

This is a pretty basic question: Is there a preferred forum for a thread containing nothing but character sheets? I see that some people use the "Ons and Offs" for this, others use the "Solo request" thread for it. I definitely need somewhere I can store all of my character sheets together, but I'm not sure where to put it, in addition, I don't really like the idea of putting them in either of those threads, it doesn't seem appropriate, as I'm not requesting games with them or declaring sexual preferences at all.

My thread would be something like this
Original Post: introduction/Table of contents
every post thereafter: a Character Sheet
-nothing else-

Where should I put this? I have my characters organized into links to where they have been posted, but I'd like them to all be posted in once place. Thanks. And apologies if this has been covered before. I did some searching but I didn't come up with answers.

Loves!
Alias

Flower

I put mine in the world building​ section. I do believe a few others use that section for storing sheets as well. ^_^

Alias

Quote from: Flower on May 02, 2017, 03:41:42 PM
I put mine in the world building​ section. I do believe a few others use that section for storing sheets as well. ^_^

that seems a bit more fitting.

NightLux

I know the formatting is different, but have you thought about the wiki?
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
RP Status: Seeking new partners
RL Status: Looking forward to my birthday!
Solo Status: 0 (due) / 3 (total)
In Development: 0
Group Due: 0 (due) / 0 (total)
[/td][/tr][/table]

Alias

Quote from: NightLux on May 02, 2017, 04:00:14 PM
I know the formatting is different, but have you thought about the wiki?

I hadn't considered that. I have no idea how to use the wiki, though. It's possible, but I've already gotten things going with my thread. :p