Romeo & Juliet - The Garden (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, February 08, 2014, 08:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

I was way too slow, if anybody drops out and those ahead of me forgot they were interested, I am :-)

persephone325

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on February 15, 2014, 04:15:58 PM
I was way too slow, if anybody drops out and those ahead of me forgot they were interested, I am :-)

*pounces Mr B* Hopefully you can make it next time!! :-*
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Elina

* Elina peeks in.
If I forget I'm part of this game, will someone smack me on IM or something?  Things have been BUSY.

yugi006

"Woah Elina's in this game. Holy crap. I guess I can do that for you Elina."

Elina

How am I supposed to remember I'm playing if you don't?!

;)

yugi006

"Well it's hard when you barely post in here and the fact that this is the first I've played with you. But now I know so I'll make sure you remember as well." ;)

Sasha

Little late ....but you all have fun .  Hugs and kisses ....

Sasha

Izu

Sorry for the delay >.< Long weekend, long Monday. Bleh.

<3

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Autumn Sativus

Ooh it makes me happy when I get the first post on the page like that. *Laughs*
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Bruja

Now I feel like I am wearing a target on my back.... :o

Elina

But it's a pretty target!

What happens next?  I don't have a clue.

Autumn Sativus

It's the night round now, so night roles (which is to say anyone with a special role, basically) are active in PM. Capulets will decide who to assassinate and the other specials will be given a chance to use their abilities.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Bruja

Quote from: Elina on February 18, 2014, 09:02:31 PM
But it's a pretty target!

What happens next?  I don't have a clue.

Well someone dies and the hunt for the killers begins!! *shakes her money maker with the target stuck to it*

Josietta

I'd just like to say for those who are new to the game.. usually the first couple rounds are random picks for who might be guilty. There is no hard feelings or intentionally targeting. At least on my part its a random pick of the dice or eenie meenie miney mo sort of thing.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Elina

When we did that public voting, that wasn't to kill off the person, right?

persephone325

Quote from: Elina on February 20, 2014, 05:58:16 PM

No no! That was to vote in a "sheriff" of sorts, in the event of a lynch tie.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Bruja

Oh is there a star involved..I love stars....

Elina

* Elina pins a badge on Rapt.  The pentagram looks a little satanic, but eh, close enough.   >:)

Bruja

Quote from: Elina on February 20, 2014, 06:06:21 PM
* Elina pins a badge on Rapt.  The pentagram looks a little satanic, but eh, close enough.   >:)

Gives is a look in the mirror...shines with with some spit and a handkerchief she stole off of Yugi.....

"There much better"

Valerian

Quote from: Josietta on February 20, 2014, 05:48:06 PM
I'd just like to say for those who are new to the game.. usually the first couple rounds are random picks for who might be guilty. There is no hard feelings or intentionally targeting. At least on my part its a random pick of the dice or eenie meenie miney mo sort of thing.
*nods*  Sorry, Guy, I just rolled the dice.  :/

Quote from: dicebot
Shortline: At 2014-02-20 18:35:47, Valerian (uid: 123) rolls: 1d18 Result: 18
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

lisar

Quote from: Josietta on February 20, 2014, 05:48:06 PM

I second this.  No idea who to vote for - or why I'm gonna vote for - RNG here I come!

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Valerian on February 20, 2014, 06:47:54 PM

No worries! I don't blame you. On the same note, I apologize as well, it just so happened voting for you makes a tie....

I'd love to abstain from voting if I could, the nomination-run games I've played very rarely have a lynching the first day.

Quote from: Rapt on February 18, 2014, 09:00:51 PM
Now I feel like I am wearing a target on my back.... :o

You should see the group that gets together at my game store every Tuesday. The sheriff is almost always the first to go. Also, they tend to pick the sheriff based entirely on who in the group has the best beard. One of my friends shaves on Tuesdays now....
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Martee

Quote from: Valerian on February 20, 2014, 06:47:54 PM

Oooh, that's very clever!

Status as of March 5th: In like a lion - only one response outstanding

Josietta

Quote from: Elina on February 20, 2014, 05:58:16 PM

Basically on these games it goes a lil something like this:

Day 1 - vote in a "sheriff" who will be a tie breaker in the event that there may be a tie... which doesn't happen often but if it does we have that person to handle it. The Sheriff has no other real role than to do that.

Night 1 - bad guys vote who to kill and special roles can do their thing

Day 2 - Everyone votes on who they think did the killing. Once a vote is made the majority of the vote chooses who we "lynch" or whatever may be in the particular game.  When that person is lynched we find out if they were innocent or guilty. 

The goal is different according to which side you are on. If you re a Montague then you want to weed out the Capulets and have them lynched or killed by the assassin. If you are a Capulet you want to kill the Montague's or have the majority vote to lynch all hte Montagues.

If you are the Romeo/Juliet team your goal is to be the last two standing. There has not been a game to date in which the "twins" or "Lovers" have won that I know of.

Night 2 will come after the lynching and the bad guys will vote to kill and the specials can do their roles if they wish.

Day 3.. we rinse and repeat.... so on and so forth until one side or the other is left standing.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Galactic Druid

It's also noteworthy that we lose if the werewolves ever match the villagers in number.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!