Just Another Idea Thread (Male looking for Female)

Started by justanotherdude, October 01, 2011, 02:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justanotherdude

Hello, and thank you for reading.  Here is a list of ideas that I would like to try for possible roleplays.  I like long term roleplays with a good story, and of course good sexual elements as well. What are you waiting for? Read through them and reply or pm to me if you'd like to try out anything. If you like my ideas but don't want to play with me, steal my ideas and use them for yourself.  I might be sad if you do though.

Normal  - Modern
Growing Up - A long term story involving a young couple as they get older, deal with life's problems, and grow closer together.  I am thinking the story would start out when they are younger, probably in high school and go through the important and not so important parts of their lives.  This story would involve a lot of romance and drama.  I think that pregnancy could also be an integral subplot.

Corruption of Innocence - She was a good girl, got straight A’s, volunteered at charities, was always courteous.  He could see something in her though, something that she didn’t know about herself even.  He would seduce her.  Teach her that it is sometimes okay to be bad, and sometimes great to be extremely naughty.  This role would likely contain bondage, voyeurism, and photography/videotaping.

Normal  - Medieval
The Princess and the Pauper - The idea for this one is pretty simple, but I think it has a lot of room for story.  The princess would be a tomboy, and often sneak out of the castle dressed as a young man.  The pauper would be a young man, probably orphaned and unable to get a real job.  Depending on the age he might be the head of a gang of orphans or an unskilled laborer.  The princess might know him from running with him in his gang, but no one would know her secret.  The pauper would be confused about his feelings for his friend, and even more confused when the truth comes out.

Supernatural - Modern
The Hunt - Monsters are real and it's our job to stop them.  We would play as a team of paranormal investigators and monster hunters.  I think that it would be fun to have a bit back and forth over the control of the story.  Each encounter would be mainly controlled by one person.  They would run that part of the story to create a bit of mystery and intrigue for the other person, and then for the next problem the other person would run the story. 

Pack Link - This is the story of a boy and a girl.  One was a werewolf, but at the young age they were, they knew nothing about it.  All they knew was that they had a good friend in the other.  They played together every day that they could.  One day the play got a little rough, and the wolf bit the human.  Nothing bad, but it created a connection between them.  One day the wolf had to leave, their parents dead, and they were being sent off to a foster family.  Over the years the werewolf discovered what they were, and the human went about their life.  Their thoughts weren't always their own though, and something brings the two back together.

Death of a Lover - They had dated for a few months, maybe longer.  One night they were having a little passionate romp in the woods when they were attacked by werewolves.  One protected the other and was torn to shreds in front of their lovers eyes.  The survivor managed to escape and became a hunter, taking out werewolves and other creatures, but what happens when their paths cross more, and they are on opposite sides of the battlefield?  Could also be a vampire roleplay.

Young Blood - A fledgling vampire lost their sire at "birth," and find themselves at a strange new world.  They wander around, not knowing what they are or even how to feed.  They are starving, but they can't keep food down, strong light burns their eyes, and they can't seem to warm up.  An older vampire finds them, and sees them for what they really are.  They help them out and teach them the ropes, but more than just friendship blooms between the two.

Supernatural - Medieval
Howls from the Night - Humans have learned to fear the darkness, and for good reason.  The world is a dangerous place.  One small village is nestled near woods far from the protection of the army and the guard.  On the night of the Hunter's Moon a chilling howl echoes across the village.  The next morning a number of villagers are missing.  Search parties go out looking, and wolves are spotted, but are they the cause of the problems? 

High Fantasy - Medieval
Lost - It started out as a normal day.  Waking up to an annoying alarm, a quick shower, a stop for a cup of coffee, and then onto the train for work.  The rest of the day doesn't turn out normal.  Somewhere, something goes wrong.  They find themselves in a field.  The sound of battle close by, but it's not the sound of guns firing, it's the clash of steel on steel, of fireballs and lightning bolts, of horns blaring.  They are lost in a world not their own, and will try to find help to get home, but is life better here?

The Relic - A thief in the night sneaks into a hidden temple.  They slip past the guards and find an alter with a mysterious artifact on it.  Something that looks like it could be sold for a pretty penny.  When they pick it up though, it binds to them.  The relic has a prophecy tied to it.  The bearer is to save the world.  The thief is caught by the temple guards, and a cleric is assigned to guide and protect them through the journey.  Will the thief accept the burden or try and run?

Taking up the Sword - Waking up to a smoke filled room with horns blazing and metal clanging against metal is not a good way to wake up.  Grabbing a rusty old blade from on the mantle and fighting your way to safety is not a fulfilling breakfast.  Realizing that all your friends, family, and worldly possessions are gone is a terrible way to greet the sunrise, but that's what happened, and they can either give up or keep fighting to live.  The story would revolve around the main character escaping and finding a traveling companion like any good adventure should.

High Fantasy - Futuristic
From the Shadows - This story would run in the Shadowrun setting or a similar one where magic meets technology.  The characters would be shadowrunners and would do jobs for various companies.  Their relationship would grow and be strained during their work and recreational times.  This would also be npc heavy and maybe involve actual dice rolling to increase the intrigue of some of the situations.

Sci-fi
Bounty Hunter - A job is a job, money means another day of survival, and if you breach a contract, you are likely to get a bounty on your head as well.  The bounty hunter was sent the schematics of a ship, its last known coordinates, and half the payment up front.  They were supposed to take the pilot alive.  Turns out that they had a long history with their bounty, and once they saw each other again, feelings start to resurface.  Does the bounty hunter turn in their former lover or do they risk angering their employer?  I would prefer to use humanoids for this one.

Starship Hermes - Large ships transport thousands of people across the reaches of space to colonize newly terraformed worlds. The people come from all walks of life and a multitude of races.  I am hoping to center this roleplay around a handful of characters and how they interact with each other.  Friendships grow, romances flourish, and some rivalries are created.  I would prefer the use of humanoids.

More to come.

playfullchick76

I like your high fantasy Lost one. I enjoy long term ones over short term ones, and reply often.

justanotherdude

I added three new roleplays "Death of a Lover," "Young Blood," and "Taking up the Sword."

JadenMystic

The Princess and the Pauper sounds like it could be a lot of fun. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

justanotherdude

As of right now, I am no longer looking for new partners.  I've got a lot of interest since my last update and need to sort through who will and won't be viable partners.