Hellsing Next Generation OOC

Started by Miyr, June 18, 2010, 09:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

I think I am too time oriented. ^^() When someone says a few hours. I assume exactly 2 hours. It's just me. I was wonder, your character refering to my character or alucard?

Hunter

I'd assume Alucard.  I'm waiting for Miyr to post before I reply.  *goes back to watching Trigun*

DeviantMunster

Yep, Alucard.

Isn't a few more like three or more? I assumed a couple would be two.

Orochimaru

My character is right outside the door so, I assumed she felt his presence, but the crusafix he wears makes a human shell for him and the sun drains his demonic speed and strength. Thans for clearing that deviant.

Miyr

Couple = Two (thus why is used as a dating term)
Few = 3+

It is my mother's birthday today, so I took her out antiquing. I am home now, and will read what was posted, comment on it, then post myself.
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

Miyr

Posted and posted. Will continue to monitor the threads.

-Miyr

DeviantMunster

I see! Well, I hope your day went well then. I'll wait for Alu and Daemon to post before doing so.

Orochimaru

Deviant, you can post before me...considering I am on standby and do not want to interfere with the meeting. I am more of a gentleman then Alucard in random appearances. lol So, unless told to, show you around or give my report. I will not move.

Miyr

Yes I did. Thank you for asking ^^ and if you want to wait that's fine. I probably won't acknowledge Dameon until Hope actually leaves the office. So if you would like me to give a formal tour of the grounds, as Hope to Veronica, I will~

-Miyr

Orochimaru

Miyr

Well I said that Hope's abilities weren't fully manifested for a reason, because I'm going to have them grow throughout the experience of the RP. So for the moment, she doesn't have the heightened senses that a vampire/demon/Regenerator does. And I don't plan on having her stuck inside the office all day, she has to go outside at some point because I have something really funny in mind for her actions >w<

-Miyr

Orochimaru

I'll have to prep myself so I do not die of laughter then. lol

Miyr

Well I'm doing my best to assert Hope's place as the new "Integra" with her behavior, but she's not a carbon copy by any means. I got some ideas as to what to do with her personality and mannerisms, and am looking forward to testing them out in the RP and gauging everyone's reactions to them to see which things succeed and which flop.

-Miyr

Hunter

Posted.    ;D  And yes, I have an evil mind sometimes.

Orochimaru

*makes a salute to hunters post* That's my lord Alucard for you.  >:)

DeviantMunster

Miyr

I was dealing with family matters so poofed for a bit, but I will read the posts and get working on a reply.

-Miyr

Hunter

Quote from: DeviantMunster on August 18, 2010, 09:46:34 PM
There, put forth my meh post in response!

I'm thinking that one over.   Is it really going to be practical to try and keep the all seeing eyes (I mean Alucard) out of her room?

Miyr

Anderson's wards kept Alucard INSIDE of a building. So it's fully plausible. And considering that Alucard is being played as a bit of a horndog... yes... I will fully permit it. Alucard gets aroused by strange things, not the normal things that make human male's dicks stiffen after all.

-Miyr

Hunter

Okay, I wanted to double check.  I mean, he moves AIRCRAFT CARRIERS with his mind.

Miyr

And that was only when Integra had allowed him to release his restraints. Has Hope? Of course not. He's not in a fight, thus there is no need for his powers to be released.

-Miyr

Hunter

Quote from: Miyr on August 18, 2010, 10:17:47 PM
And that was only when Integra had allowed him to release his restraints. Has Hope? Of course not. He's not in a fight, thus there is no need for his powers to be released.

I'm quite fine with it, just wanted to be sure.  ^_^

Miyr

I posted in the RP, and gave Veronica the option to join in the walk. So Orochimaru, that's your cue for Dameon. And Kineas is catching up and will post a character sheet soon I believe. He and I are talking in IMs.

-Miyr

Kineas

Yes yes!! I finally caught up in the OOC. Now i'm going to actually give the IC a proper reading, go back to actually fully read people's character sheets (which i only skimmed), search around a bit to see if i can find a good pic for my character (Me, post pics? Le gasp!) and then I'll start writing up my character's bio and stoof! X3

Busy busy! Very excited :3

Miyr

Take your time Kineas. Am just waiting for Deviant to post something before having Hope go on her morning walk.

-Miyr