News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starr69

Just a light cotton white sport bra and panties. The usual no-company, lounge around the house-wear.

BlackRose

Nothing at the moment. Home alone! Weee!
Questions are dangerous, for questions have answers.

Rules/Ons and Offs

"Romantics... The original Emos..." ~Storiwyr

Starr69

Quote from: BlackRose on May 29, 2008, 12:01:46 PM
Nothing at the moment. Home alone! Weee!

Just free, and flappin in the breeze eh? :D

Bliss

Black t-shirt with the logo on the front and the title on the back from the HHGttG movie. Blue Jeans. Black suede shoes.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

White-on-black pattern of many different wildflowers of various shapes and sizes. It's a dress, deep scoop neck and sleeveless, with black piping along the edge of the arm and neckline, and a black band along the bottom hem as wide as my four fingers. Two-inch wide black ribbon around the waist, tied in a bow a little to the left side. Black patent heels, which I've kicked off for the sake of airing out. Hair is pulled back from the temples into a split ponytail that I've twisted over itself, the rest of my hair unbound under it.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Captain Maltese

*grumpy* Bliss, there you go outclassing the entire rest of Elli again.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Bliss

Wh-what? S'just a dress.... *toedigs*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Purple top, dark lace over lavender lining. Sweetheart neck gathered at the bosom with grosgrain ribbon; same grosgrain is the straps, to which lace cap/butterfly  sleeves are attached. Dark blue bootcut jeans, leather knockabout sandals.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Red sleeveless small-scoopneck top with slightly shiny ribbon edging it, over a knee-length black pencil skirt, and red patent kittenheel shoes. And I painted my nails, a sort of reddishmauve. Hair is down but held back with a thin black band.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cutter

Beach-bum casual-Blue faded Key West T-shirt-khaki shorts-boat shoes-my usual summer wardrobe!
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Kathadon

Blue jeans, a black tee with the decepticon symbol on it, and bare feet.
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Cherri Tart

A modestly cut royal blue skirt that zips up the back and a red polo style shirt with capped sleeves.
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Starr69

Grey tank top.

... that's about it.

Caustic

Surplus fatigue pants, cut off at the knee just below the thigh-pockets... frayed out nicely after a half-dozen or so washes, though they were faded to a light beige from sun, water, bleach, etc.  That, my Vostok watch.  'sbout all.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Tant de Tentation

I had to document this, it being so rare:

A long black-and-white buttondown cotton dress with a silver and black-leather belt, sleeveless; red and black velvet high heels (painful, but gorgeous); hair half-up and half-down.

No makeup.  The Sam doesn't do makeup, and that's good, because it was 100 out today. 
"Humor is the only test of gravity, and gravity of humor; for a subject which will not bear raillery is suspicious, and a jest which will not bear serious examination is false wit."
--Aristotle

My ONs and OFFs
TNT's crazy intro thread.

Ignaddio

Black and white "Dethklok" Tee, bondage pants. Boots, standardish Navy haircut. Basically, concert attire cobbled in ten minutes. Voltaire was awesome. And an incredible sport. Wouldn't take Euro for his CDs, though.
Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.

Kathadon

Black slacks, White priest collar tuxedo shirt unbuttoned and untucked with wife-beater undershirt visible, black socks. My usual after work attire.
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Bruja

blue jeans and a gray t-shirt that says "Nihil stercum. Ibi Fuimus."

Bliss

Green oversize teeshirt with my hometown name across the front, my last name across the back, and a big pair of numbers.

No pants no shoes and oh my god a sheen of sweat all over blaggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.......... *melts into couch*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ignaddio

Hot and Hawt at the same time. *fans self*

Black on black hi-top Chuck Taylors, black socks, black pants (with a little neon green accent line around the waist band), red tee, orange/gold silk shirt with dragon emblazoned on it
Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.

Toes

an over-sized tee-shirt  (nice and comfy)
"Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot."
D.H. Lawrence

Bliss

Black ribbed scoop-neck babydoll tee with ruffled cap sleeves over a black full length broomstick/hippy skirt that has embroidery and woven ribboning all the way up to the knee.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

calamity

A tank top and these little tiny shorts I stole from my boyfriend's sister.  This apartment is infuriatingly hot in the mornings, so I try to stay cool.   8)
O&O

Kalen

A brown tshirt, blue jeans... it's cold and rainy today.

Cherri Tart

low rise jeans with little pink flowers sewn onto the back pockets and a lime green and sky blue horizontally striped crew shirt, a boring white cotton bra, and a sky blue scruncci cause otherwise my hair is kind of a mess today :P
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored