Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mimetisme

Adore black and white, and the frozen scene, just yummy.

♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Beguile's Mistress

10 - I love the shap of the mouth

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

KuroiKoneko

9 if I was a guy definitely something to chase >.>
I am open to any roleplay but I must keep it limited it part thanks to the pandemic giving me random work schedule and ps4 games that seems to distract me or reddit...posts of cute cuddly kittens or doggies.  They get me every time.

Alhanna

*chuckles*

Hmm...6. I can't see the face very well. Has potential though.

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

willow

O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Jclaymore

9, makes me want  to do... things..

Mimetisme

9 - Who doesn't like Halloween, for that is what it makes me think of, and all the dark and yummy things that come with it.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

RampantDesires

8 this totally looks like something I'd use as a desktop wallpaper :-)

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

whimsy

hot, hot, HOT! LOVE that his tie is her blindfold. UNF
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Beguile's Mistress

9 - Interesting but a little confusing

Alhanna

9. I love how soft it appears. Delicate. Just wish I could see her face.

The Oath of the Drake

Nico

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Warlock

8 - Lovely use of black, white and shadows.

Nico

Aida Rose

I dig their faces and that thumb: 8

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

RampantDesires

I want to see the bigger version of this, it's quite lovely :-) but a bit blurry in its small form 8.5

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Beguile's Mistress

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Captain Maltese

It's a good one. Movement but not enough to be frantic, and the gaze and the smile builds sympathy right away.  8.5

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Is that Gregory Peck, from Guns of Navarone? Ten.