Star Wars: Fallen Order (Reboot!)

Started by Norsegod1839, June 01, 2019, 05:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Star Wars: Fallen Order

Opening Scrawl

The Jedi Order is dead!

The Supreme Chancellor PALPATINE and secret Sith LORD DARTH SIDIOUS has brought forth his ultimate plan. With the Jedi’s Chosen one by his side and the republic turned against their protectors the Sith Lords plan has devastated the once galaxy spanning order. The clones they once led into battle have turned on their generals. They attack the Jedi on the battlefield, on the planetary systems that make the once Republic turned Empire, and wherever else they might hide.

The largest concentration of troops attacked the Jedi Temple two months ago. They were led by ANAKIN SKYWALKER who betrayed his order and became DARTH VADER. The sacking of the Jedi Temple has made the Jedi practically extinct with once great masters like YODA and OBI WAN KENOBI in hiding and biding their time.

Unbeknownst to the empire a small group of Jedi Padawans and Knights managed to escape the sacking of the temple and the planet Coruscant. They stole away on a small freighter called the Elipso and have been running ever since. They represent the very last of the Jedi order and through their choices the destiny of the universe is at stake.

What This Game Is

This is a freeform, sandbox game involving a group of Jedi Padawans and Knights on the run from the empire.

Two months after the events of Revenge Of The Sith the Jedi find themselves on a freighter ship named Elipso. This group will then have to decide what their next step forward is. The game can involve them going into hiding, deciding to fight the Empire and the Sith, or trying to reform the Jedi. Given the group nature of the game splitting up can be talked about but would have to be discussed by the GM.

As we go through the game the actions and choices from the group will draw the attention of the Empire in some way. The inquisitors from some of the expanded universe stuff will be involved and even the fear of Darth Vader himself.

You Might Like This Game If

You're a big fan of Star Wars specifically the original trilogy and that time frame.

General Rules

1.No god modding
2.Clear Communications
3.Respect to all involved
4.Characters Eighteen and over

FAQ

Do I have to play a Jedi?

Within reason this game is going to be about a group of Jedi trying to figure out what there place in the Empire is. That being said not every one HAS to be a Jedi necessarily

Do I have to play someone invested in the Light Side Of The Force?

Again not necessarily. While you might be a Jedi Padawan or Jedi Knight your feelings about the force are entirely your own. Maybe you’re a Jedi whose flirted with darkness, maybe you’re a Jedi who wants to be dark. Either way its entirely up to you.

Story-Smut Ratio

Jedi don’t usually have attachment… that being said this isn’t the old days. So yes Smut is encouraged and will probably happen as these group of people find there way.

So that's the jist of it! If interested please comment down below!

Here is our character sheet

[float=left][img width=400]http://IMAGE ADDRESS GOES HERE[/img][/float] 

[float=left][img height=200 padding=5][/img][/float]

[size=14pt][u][b]The Basics[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Legal Name:[/b]
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]

[hr]

[size=14pt][u][b]Physical Description[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Face Claim:[/b]
[b]General Appearance:[/b]

[float=right][img height=200 padding=5]http://via.placeholder.com/300[/img][/float]

[hr]

[center][size=14pt][b][u]Personality and History[/u][/b][/size][/center]

[center][b][u]Personality[/u][/b] [/center]

[center][b][u]Biography[/u][/b][/center]

[hr]

[center][size=14pt][b][u]Weapons & Equipment[/u][/b][/size][/center]

[b]Weapons:[/b]

[b]Equipment:[/b]

[hr]

[center][size=14pt][u][b]Skills[/b][/u][/size][/center]

[b]Skill Name:[/b]

Gm Commitment Promise

As your Gm I would like to swear by the following statement and promise to you.

As you're Gm I promise to keep the game moving, to make sure you guys get a reply at LEAST two times a week, and to facilitate a fun enjoyable game.

Doji Hoturi

Interested. I made a character for this era and type of scenario for a game that never really got off the ground many moons ago. I would love to finally play her. She is a young Jedi Knight.

Norsegod1839