A game idea (F/M both welcome)

Started by Far eyes, November 01, 2010, 07:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

Taken

I am looking for a male or female partner who can play a male or female character, the character should be young inexperienced but willing.

The world would be in a slightly future setting, not so much for any extreme science just for details and quick fixes. For the art and visual concepts think about Michael Manning art.

The Resort

The resort is an expensive long term fetish playground of sorts, it is owned by your Aunty Bella the family dos not know about it. She has a house off the grounds as well and you would have always known her as a some what odd aunt who looked extravagantly attractive and was a bit different. Your parents have recently passed away, you are over the initial shock but with your school don for the long vacation you find your self alone and miserable, never having been a very social person. That’s when  Aunty Bella invites you to her home to take your mind off things.

(We can discus in a PM how the first contact with the scene works out i have a few ideas)

Later on she would begin having you work in the Resort as part of the staff ware we could add a bigger element of multiple characters and different partners.

[This should be willing fetish, bondage, SM relationship that would take hold slowly but I am looking for somebody who would play a character who willingly steps into the roll]

---
PS: I am looking for somebody who is capable of descriptive long posts, its one of the must haves since I just need a level of descriptiveness and length to enjoy it.

Taken
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0