News:

Main Menu

Torchwood!!!!

Started by Callie Del Noire, July 08, 2011, 08:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Gleeee!!!

I got to see the new ep.. looks promising. No one can die on Earth. The team (all two of them) are back.. and Gwen shows how she went from a meek little cop from Cardiff in to the she-wolf that you don't want to cross. :D

Torchwood: Miracle Day - Trailer

Polymorph

Really looking forward to the new series. It screens on thursday here in the UK. I've liked other programmes that Starz has put out so I'm feeling hopeful that they will have done a good job with Torchwood too.

I'm presently in a Torchwood RP here on E! and having a blast with that.

Miss Lilly

omg....I love Torchwood!

*drools majorly over Capt Jack*

I missed most of the last season though, dammit!  I need to catch up!
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Callie Del Noire

I'm split on my opinions on Captain Jack after the last series. Part of me is very very disappointed in him.

Miss Lilly

*covers her eyes*

Don't tell me!!!
Visit Lola's!

Xanatos

Plot reveal, don't read if you don't want to know about what happened last season. Also, its a light mini-rant in defense of Jack.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I don't get why people are so up in arms over what Jack did. Let one kid die or let aliens mess up humanity and use millions of kids as drug toys? There is no if ands or buts as to what had to be done and Jack did it... He made the hard decision, end of question. Sure it sucked big time, especially for parents who really felt it hard. Then again, the hard decisions always suck, that's why they are the hard ones. I feel American's are too whimpy. We need to stand up and start making some better decisions and stop whining when others do (even in a fake TV show.)

Sorry for the mini-rant, but I do feel Jack is being wrongly blamed. What he did took courage, guts, and the willingness to live with what he had done.

Miss Lilly

*resists the powerful urge to click on the spoiler bar* :P
Visit Lola's!

Braioch

Torchwood and I have a love hate relationship.

It loves to torment me with incredibly tough scenes to watch, and I hate it because it's made me get emotional. Hello Children of Earth -.-...and the end of the second season as well -.-

Yet...I'll still watch this new stuff V.V
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Callie Del Noire

And Torchwood just keeps getting better.. I was laughing my butt off on the last two minutes of the show tonight.

Polymorph

Watched the first episode a couple of days ago and was very impressed by the new production. I was definately left wanting to find out the answers to the questions left hanging. The Danes character is a great new creepy villain as were the CIA agents. Liked the CIA agent moaning about Wales and the Severn bridge.

Callie Del Noire

You know you're a bad ass mommy when you got EAR Protection for your little baby so you can shoot at folks without hurting her ears!!

setphaserstofun

Just downloaded and watched the second ep. It's gonna be a loooong season. Not complaining too much though =D

And as for who plays the PR agent. Phwoah  ;D I do like redheads.

coolhands

I am loving this new season of Torchwood.  I cant wait until i can see the new episode tomorrow. 

I agree with russ the red head is gorgeous.

Callie Del Noire

Annnnndd the talking heads at Starz said a week or so back that a followup season would depend on a storyline they liked

coolhands

So it is possible that there could be another season after this one.  That would be so amazing.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: coolhands on August 11, 2011, 10:43:07 PM
So it is possible that there could be another season after this one.  That would be so amazing.

IF they like the storyline. Sounds like they don't like all the prior Torchwood seasons (which is a shame)

coolhands

It really is a shame.  This new season really is great though.  I hope to see more seasons.  I love captain Jack.