Orgy! (Females Currently Needed) *Update*

Started by Westal, October 08, 2011, 02:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westal

QuoteSo while I've been roleplaying for what I consider a long time, I've never participated in a group one, so here goes!

I figured the most standard thing to start would be a good old fashioned orgy. My thought is we start off with a small-ish number (4-10) and then add others if they wish. With that smaller number we can start at the VERY beginning, people showing up, socializing, getting ready to pair off (or "three-ing" up?") and starting it off for other to join.

I myself am straight, I'm not sure what the interest for gay-bi inclusion with other interested parties would be, but there it is. Until otherwise discussed, we could consider it straight, though I can imagine there may be a consensus among male players to say FF/bi would be acceptable without discussion?

Like I said, I'm new at this, not sure what the protocol is. Fee free to post suggestions etc, but PM me if you are throwing your hat into the ring.

**Please, have your O/O page updated or at least completed. This is an orgy, not a guessing game!**

We're live with the action!

PM me if you'd like to join.

We had a great first round, but this is an orgy, not a swinger's club!

We're currently in need of females to replace drops. Males will be added to the request when we even things out a bit.

Feel free to read our thread first, but please get in touch with me before posting.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=121499.0

To the best of nights, play on...

ON's and OFF's

MissFire

It's a shame nobody's posted here yet. I'd be willing to join up if you can get a group together.

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Westal

Yeah, I figured within the 12 hours of being posted we'd have at least 10! Hehe.
Welcome aboard, I'll send PM's when we get a good group.

ON's and OFF's

Miyu

Westal

Most definitely!

I imagine we should eventually write up small bios about our characters. I will send a template (if you have one already that is of course fine too).

I'd think that the only important parts would be physical appearance, nationalities, accents, and perhaps a summary of on's and off's for this orgy, including pairings you're good with participating in (when it gets large enough to split into small groups or pairs).

Feel free to suggest anything I may be missing or you'd like. We could even begin setting the scene for it, where people start showing up, and likely drinking (or whatever substance, really). This could be an organized event, perhaps an enthusiast set it up. There can be lots of space, furniture, sex swings and bondage stuff. The possibilities are limitless (and sexy).

ON's and OFF's

katydid77

I would be interested as well... I'd prefer to play a female character -- either straight or bi.  Doesn't matter. :-) 

Cold Heritage

I would like to participate. :) I would play a male.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Laughing Hyena

Im in. I'll play a male as well. Im straight through and through

Miyu

Westal

Perfect.

It looks like we're getting enough to where we can start setting up the arrivals.

Within the next 24 hours I should be able to put together a nice descriptive beginning of the scene. My plan is a large cabin area that's usually used for group retreats. Somewhat secluded, so we can have outdoor scenes for those who will like it. We can add players as they enter, and the cabin has plenty of facilities to stay longer than the one night (if desired).

I would say let's put our bios in this interest thread, and we'll leave them out of the story thread (just make sure your O/O's are updated).

The action can get started as soon as there's enough action for everyone in the cabin. Let's try and make for a "realistic" plot. The scene is open to additions (lot's of rooms for fetishes, no budget).

I think this will be extremely fun. Again, I'm open to suggestions. More to follow.

-W

ON's and OFF's

Laughing Hyena

As in realistic pictures I assume also.

lesleymoon

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Westal

I PM'd everyone regarding links and the operating procedure (suggestion).
From here on out, players can be added only when there is a corresponding person for that newcomer to interact with.
Here's my bio and pic.

Name: Marc Diggs
Height: 6'2"
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color:light brown
Nationality: Irish (among others)
Speaking Accent: West Coast
On: Oral (giving & receiving)/receiving deep-throat, giving facials/cumshot/cumplay, mff, giving tit-fuck
Off: Nothing common
I want sexual attentions from Males / Females / Both : Females

ON's and OFF's

MissFire

Name: Kim Satsumi
Height: 5ft 2in
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Nationality: Asian-American
Speaking Accent: East Coast
On: Oral (giving)/Tit-fuck/Doggystyle/MFM/Double Penetration
Off: Bondage/Scat/Urine/Pain
I want sexual attentions from Males / Females / Both : Males

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

katydid77

Name:   Alexandra  (Lexa) Dudley
Height/Weight/Body Type:  5’7”, 120 lbs, athletic and toned with plenty of curves.
Hair Color: Long, dark chocolate brown hair that falls to the middle of her back.
Nationality: British.  Grew up in the outskirts of London but has lived in New York since turning 18.
Speaking Accent: British
Ons: Very inquisitive and eager to try anything.  Likes being spanked, tied down, dominated, threesomes and more.  Enjoys playing with all types of toys, and is very bi-sexual.
Off's:  Absolute no-no’s are: Urine, feces, vomit, excessive blood, scarring/mutilation.   
I want sexual attentions from Males / Females / Both : Both, please!!

Laughing Hyena

Name: Madison Roberts
Height: 5'7"
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Nationality: Italian-American
Speaking Accent: Italian with a hint of German
On/Off's: Breasts and Breast Play, (Major Turn-On), Cosplay (Unlikely but still a Turn-On), Submissive and/or Shy Ladies (Unlikely again but this is the kind of girl I love and adore) Bondage of the Opposite Sex (Likely and I enjoy the giving of power it offers), Cock Worship (Not as much because I put the lady first but still nice), Domination (Love to take control of the pace.) / Taking Anal (For Obvious Reasons but I don't like my asshole being toyed with.), Gorn (Obviously not going to come up), Watersports or Bathroom play (Dont understand it and don't want to.)

Miyu

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Elizabeth Johnson
Height: 5'2"
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Nationality: American
Speaking Accent: American
On/Off's:
On's: Bondage, Rough Sex, Anal, Big Cocks, Oral (Both giving and receiving), Foot, Breast Worship (even though she does not have much breasts)
Off's: Gore,Vore,Scat, Watersports
I want sexual attentions from Males / Females / Both : Both

Cold Heritage

Name: Timmy Smith
Height: 6'4"
Hair Color: Brown
Nationality: Canadian
Speaking Accent: Canadian
Ons: Breast worship, giving oral/vaginal/anal, giving facial cumshots, multiple messy female orgasms, female ejaculation, large penis (i.e. having one and using it on appreciative females).
Offs: Human waste, vomit, receiving anal stimulation, being ejaculated on by another male, gore, blood, mutilation.

Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Moon Hound Hati

Is this game full or is there room for one more?
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

tcost

Yes -- as the previous poster asked. is there still room for more?  I'd be playing a heterosexual male.

Also, a couple of questions.  Is everyone arriving in expectation of an orgy, or is the host just inviting people to his cabin in hopes of starting one?  Makes for a big difference.  And are people arriving by themselves, or in couples, or some of each?
I prefer justice to irony.

sensual pen

Puffing!! or is it panting as I run up the path and ring the bell. Am I too late? Please I hope not.

I am enthusiastic and game for anything. Hetero male in real life- but would be interested to play another role if needed to balance up the group. S P.

Westal

Hello,

For right now, unless there is a call from among the team to the contrary, we will be temporarily closing additional entries.

This will be temporary, even if no one drops. I have hopes for this game to grow, but it seems best to do slow incrementally.

I also want to add 1 man and 1 woman at the same time, so no one walks into an orgy with potentially no one to catch the eye of. I know this is an extreme example, as orgies are orgies, but I'd rather not have that issue before someone gets a chance to explore.

Once there are more female applicants to match the newcomers, or if we have a male drop, invites will arrive via first come (no pun!) first serve basis.

Best,
-W

ON's and OFF's

Love And Submission

Name: James Lofton
Height: 5'12
Hair Color: Brown
Nationality: American
Speaking Accent: Brooklyn
On/Off's: Vomit , Being Anally penetrated and Giving Oral Sex , Scat.
I want sexual attentions from Males / Females / Both : Both

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Miyu

On/Off's: Vomit , Being Anally penetrated and Giving Oral Sex , Scat.

are those your off's only?. Kinda its weird not wanting to give oral or being penetrated and you want attention from both sides, just saying :)