Interest Check: Shattered Sun massage parlor

Started by Alexander, May 01, 2009, 05:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexander

So I've had this idea on my head for the better part of the day. I love giving massages, Its actually a pleasurable thing for me. To give them, not to receive them strangely. Give me a massage and you will put me to sleep, but back to the point. I would like to Open an Erotic Massage parlor thread. Where The Men and Women of E can come and get a lovely Rubdown, as well as something much more... Attentive, if they desire. The thread is open to Anyone, but there can only be so many I employ. The interesting part is, There are many private areas of the Parlor, and couples may come in and use whatever tools and oils we have for their own fun if they so choose. This thread here, is to see who would be interested in helping me run this wonderful establishment.

I would like to call on 2 male, and 3 females to help me run it, so there are an equal number of staff to Go around since we will have both Male and Female patrons. This is subject to additions depending on the amount of attention the Thread gets.

Male Staff:
1: Alexander/Manager
2: tonycraig0555
3:

Female Staff:
1:
2:
3:

To add to it, This is an Erotic Parlor, but not all massages have to have that kind of happy ending. If you wish to come in, and just have a Rub down and some conversation, By all means you are most welcome to walk right in. If your seeking a more intimate ending to your stay, there are several rooms to be made for certain tastes. We have a pool, large Jacuzzi, Sauna, as well as a BDSM room for those that enjoy it.

If anyone is interested, Please feel free to leave a post here. Should we get enough people, I will be more than happy to set up multiple threads to prevent clutter (While adhering to the Staff here on E's allotment of # of threads for group games based on the amount of Members of course)

Please leave your interest posts here, And we look forward to your business at Shattered Sun.

tonycraig0555

Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

Alexander