Seven deadly sins

Started by Elvi, November 05, 2005, 05:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevej101

wonderful :)

I will have description and powers posted soon.
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Zombie Apocalypso

I am most interested in Lust, and Gluttony...

Elvi

Hey (chamelion?) little miss.

Edit:
AHA! Serenity's Angel trying to fool us eh?

Do you mean playing as or victim for?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Zombie Apocalypso

Either, Or

And no, not trying to fool anybody, I just changed my name so thats I do not get confused with the other serenity...

Serenity Vixen

If one more experienced at evil rp would prefer to play the demon Lust, I can be switched easily to the role of victim, although Lust would probably be the only demon I could see myself playing.

Whatever is most convenient for the game, just let me know :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Elvi

Onlt saying 'fooled' tongue in cheek Little Miss....*smiles*....and I can see why you have changed it.

Gluttony is free if you wish to be 'demonic'

Serenity Vixon, Steve has taken Wrath, so if you want lust then it's all yours....*smiles*

Now I'm going to have to go on the 'victims' hunt......

Serenity Vixen

Lust it is then
Do I look the Asmodeus type?  :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Elvi

Oh yes.....slight adjustment to the dress and you're there....*laughs*

Airindel

I have always found the seven deadly sins to be so tempting...If I may, I would like to be a victim.
Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Elvi

Of course you can...the more the merrier!

Send me a profile and I'll post it up...

Airindel

I will work on that later tonight, and send it to you, Elvi.
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

Elvi

There's gonna be a short delay on this folks.
Have spent most of today either sleeping or in the bathroom being sick.

Feeling a little better, but won't be doing anything tonight and possibly tomorrow

Airindel

Just get well, Elvi, dear. *snugs* I know all too well what it's like to be sick with the flu for the last two weeks...and now a sniffling sneezing coughing irritating cold.
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

DancerTamara

*hugs* aww Elvi I know how miserable it is to be sick, I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

Elvi

Dunno what it is, where it came from or how I got it, but at least I've managed to eat something (the first in over 36 hours) AND keep it down...*sighs*

Serenity Vixen

I can sympathize, been there myself off and on several times in the last four weeks. I hope you get to feeling better soon
*HUGS*

strangely made

I'm trying my best to get Elvi well again, lots of notional snuggled and cuddles and the occasional bowl of porridge if she's good.

Elvi

Elvi

Just an update folks.

Still feeling icky, but I have had a really good deamon from Steve and a lovely desciption of a victim from Airindel.

Will do my best to get them posted in the game tomorrow and chace the others who have said they are interested...

LordAnubis

Did I have a description of Levithan and his powers already?

Elvi

He's here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=2950.0

(second post down)

Have a read, let me know if you want to leave it as it is, or change it and I'll add it to the list.

LordAnubis

Just an Added power I thought of afterwards

Grass is greener - When presented with a situation just similar to the one a chosen victum is currently in, envy can drum up the feelings of the other situation being just that much better, even if all evidence points to the contrary.  The effects only last a little while, but can result in disasterous effects if they are acted upon.

Elvi

OK I'll add that in and repost your description.*smiles*

Elvi

characters, (we have so far) are posted here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12781.

To recap:

So far we have three 'victims':

Airindel
Strangely
Dancer Tamara

Two Daemons:

SteveJ (Satan/wrath) 
Lord Anubis (Leviathan/Envy)

I will be contacting others, who have expressed interest today to ask if they are going to be playing.
In the meantime, if you know of any others who may be interested but have not seen the wanted thread, please send them along.

(And there's nothing wrong with those who have already got their characters sorted, from negotiating a game with each other)

Jester

Hiya,

I would have loved to have played but am currently struggling with the games I have.

Will be in touch if things get easier. :-)