New Sanctuary: The Veil [Urban Supernatural Fantasy] Need Hunters/Vamps!

Started by Dhampyress, June 19, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastroma

We are still accepting character sheets! We have gotten a lot of interesting concepts already!  :-)

Endwell

I would like a couple days to read up but would love to tentatively reserve Josh Mario John as a face claim if possible. Sent here by a friend and will have the chance to read in detail later this evening or tomorrow throughout the day. 100% would be using JMJ for my Hunter though.
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

nastroma

Quote from: Endwell on July 07, 2018, 05:53:38 PM
I would like a couple days to read up but would love to tentatively reserve Josh Mario John as a face claim if possible. Sent here by a friend and will have the chance to read in detail later this evening or tomorrow throughout the day. 100% would be using JMJ for my Hunter though.

Awesome looking forward to it!

Dhampyress

Quote from: Endwell on July 07, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

Ou hunters! We certainly need many more of those! I have reserved the face claim for you! ;D

Amarlo

-Waves to Endwell.- Hi hi! One of my friends spoke well of you in the past! I look forward to seeing what you bring in. ;D

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

hernameisbanks

well.
I have come back to this thread three times,
and now I've got at least four tabs open to read things
because I'm emotionally invested and I need help, oh god.

so, on to reading and a flag of extreme interest.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

wander

Niku always wants new flesh and bone to weave into art.

8-)

Endwell

Definitely joining. May still take me 2-3 days to finish and tweak my application but so long as it's accepted I look forward to writing with you soon. Also killing you. I mean... you're all monsters and you shouldn't exist  O:)
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

Codexa

I was wondering if I could reserve Maggie Duran as a FC please. :)

It'll take me a few days to get a sheet done and in - Pretty busy week happening. ^.^

Dhampyress

Quote from: Codexa on July 09, 2018, 05:11:16 PM
I was wondering if I could reserve Maggie Duran as a FC please. :)

It'll take me a few days to get a sheet done and in - Pretty busy week happening. ^.^

Absolutely! I'll reserve it for you.

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Codexa

InnocentSynn

I should very much like to reserve Andre Hamann for a face claim if he is not currently taken.  I am about to begin working on the sheet in a few moments and will hopefully have it done within a day or two

Dhampyress

Quote from: Josh Arcanum on July 09, 2018, 06:38:10 PM
I should very much like to reserve Andre Hamann for a face claim if he is not currently taken.  I am about to begin working on the sheet in a few moments and will hopefully have it done within a day or two

Also reserved for you. Looking forward to reading both Codexa's and your own profile pitch! ;D

InnocentSynn

So in the interest if keeping with an aspect of the character I have in mind, where is New Sanctuary located as far as what part of the country?  Or is it even in the U.S.?

Amarlo

-Also waves happily at Josh!- ;D

To answer your question, New york. -nod nod-

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

InnocentSynn

Dhampyress

Dhampyress

NPC's are now playable. Please refer to the first post of the interest check.

Devilyn Sydhe

I keep coming back here so I might as well throw my interest in here.  I am thinking of using this   
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
as a faceclaim.  He's a former member of the Vatican during the time of the Inquisition who took entirely too much pleasure in the suffering of others before he was turned into a vampire and now considers all of humanity to be a plague.  Questions are many including would the age necessary for this make him an Elder/is there an opening for an Elder?  Can he use the facade of the New Sanctuary Cathedral to pervert the religion while actually consorting/being a demonic force?

I now need to see about getting a sheet together as I'm always a sucker for a good vampire game. :-)       

Dhampyress

Quote from: KalebHyde on July 11, 2018, 08:59:52 PM
I keep coming back here so I might as well throw my interest in here.  I am thinking of using this   
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
as a faceclaim.  He's a former member of the Vatican during the time of the Inquisition who took entirely too much pleasure in the suffering of others before he was turned into a vampire and now considers all of humanity to be a plague.  Questions are many including would the age necessary for this make him an Elder/is there an opening for an Elder?  Can he use the facade of the New Sanctuary Cathedral to pervert the religion while actually consorting/being a demonic force?

I now need to see about getting a sheet together as I'm always a sucker for a good vampire game. :-)     

That's a very interesting concept. I'd certainly love to read a sheet on that. It would seem that given the conceptional nature of the character's history that it would be fitting for this character to be of elderly vampiric age. I'm certainly not opposed to reading a pitch with these aspects being involved in the premise. We have very few elders and so I'm currently open to allowing a few more into the game. I should also mention that currently in the game there's something of vampire who's also a cultist. This character has a sort of secret death cult. Based on what I read here it's likely these two may have similar interests and it just so happens that character is one of my own. So there's the possibility of collaboration there as well.

Conclusively I very much like the idea of the character and would like to read a full sheet of the character's premise. ;D

Devilyn Sydhe

Good, I am very impressed with Hexxenis and Kissa and would be quite interested in a connection with either or both.  Reading over things, this game is filled with excellent writers that could make for enjoyable collabs.  Now just to get that sheet together.

Dhampyress

Quote from: KalebHyde on July 11, 2018, 10:12:23 PM
Good, I am very impressed with Hexxenis and Kissa and would be quite interested in a connection with either or both.  Reading over things, this game is filled with excellent writers that could make for enjoyable collabs.  Now just to get that sheet together.

Looking forward to it and happy to discuss connections out further! ;D