X-men: Imagination - Sandbox - Recruiting Open - Students now Welcome

Started by Alias, November 09, 2017, 11:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel Fire

Hiyas everyone!  For those of you that I played with before, it is wonderful to see you again and for those that I haven't, it is good to meet you! *Smiles*

I am thinking of coming in as my own version of Firestar.  I hope that she isn't too powerful for this game as I do have some ideas that can (hopefully) open herself up than what she is normally portrayed as.  If she is all right, I'll go ahead and start up my sheet... hell, I might as well do it anyways just in case *Winks*.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Alias

Quote from: Crash on March 30, 2018, 04:15:22 PM
I am going to claim Ben Dahlhaus for a face claim and drop the cuckoos.  I have ideas. ;)

Noted. Will update information board again soon, it needs some love anyway.

Alias

Quote from: Angel Fire on April 01, 2018, 03:45:43 PM
Hiyas everyone!  For those of you that I played with before, it is wonderful to see you again and for those that I haven't, it is good to meet you! *Smiles*

I am thinking of coming in as my own version of Firestar.  I hope that she isn't too powerful for this game as I do have some ideas that can (hopefully) open herself up than what she is normally portrayed as.  If she is all right, I'll go ahead and start up my sheet... hell, I might as well do it anyways just in case *Winks*.

Absolutely. As long as she isn't built to be an Omega level mutant, you're fine. The stats section is a bit misleading. We never really use it, and it's there for me to figure out how you would write your character in potentially dangerous confilicts. And psyche is all about some kind of mind power/level of sanity. If the character is closer to madness than they are to bliss, like wolverine, might only have a 3 or a 4, it's easy to get in their brains.

Almost everyone got stumped there. Good luck, pm me with any questions, I'm all about helping out!

Angel Fire

Sweet!  Thanks for letting me know about the psyche stat.  Glad that I am still working on the sheet so I changed that easily.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Alias

Notice!!

Character Roster has been updated, Plenty of open spaces. A character on hiatus is there for people who have recently taken a break from the game, but might return. If you would like to play that character, I would just say no outright. But, as time goes on those characters open up completely, like how Wolverine and Nightcrawler are available now.

If you don't see a name on the roster/hiatus/forbidden lists, that means that they are available. :)
and Original Characters are always welcome. I like building them with people if ya want some help.

EDIT: Also this:

Notable Characters that are Vacant
(This is a list of interesting X-men that are currently not being used by anyone. Note: Original characters, characters from other Marvel comics, and Genderbent Characters are all allowed. And, there are many more X-Men available, I just thought that this list was very enticing!)
Angel
Armor
Banshee
Bishop
Cable
Cloak & Dagger
Dust
Gambit
Havok
Jubilee
Nightcrawler
Northstar
Pixie
Psylocke
Pyro
Quentin Quire
Stacy-X
Storm
Wolverine
X-23

Crash

Lots of fun writers here.  Alias is an amazing GM!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Alias

old characters returning, new people arriving, our roster is quite active again! Still accepting new folks. Refer to original post for list of current characters, hiatus is technically off limits with some exception, so feel free to ask. Suggested characters are also there, accepting original characters, genderbends, and most versions of other marvel characters (remade as X-men) are acceptable.

Quote from: Crash on April 06, 2018, 09:41:09 AM
Lots of fun writers here.  Alias is an amazing GM!

I try hard, not always perfect. :p

Lovely Complex

I love X-Men! Would be possible for me to take a Canon character and make an original character? I am very interested in this.
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Alias

Quote from: White Canary on April 10, 2018, 10:56:17 PM
I love X-Men! Would be possible for me to take a Canon character and make an original character? I am very interested in this.

yuhp, sounds right to me, you can ask away here or in PMs :)

Lovely Complex

Quote from: Alias on April 10, 2018, 10:59:35 PM
yuhp, sounds right to me, you can ask away here or in PMs :)
Sounds great! I’d love to take Storm because she’s one of my faves!
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Alias

Quote from: White Canary on April 10, 2018, 11:01:12 PM
Sounds great! I’d love to take Storm because she’s one of my faves!

OO, such bravado! I'll send a pm your way

InnocentSynn

Hello there any wonderful persons considering joining this game.  I am currently in the hunt for some fresh material for Dragon.  So if any of you have ideas and would like to propose them to me, please do let me know.

Alias

*peeks in*

Weeellll, while I'm here!
I figured now would be a good time to take some characters off of Hiatus. So, from this moment forward, the following characters are all available for new players.

Shadowcat, Rogue, Emma Frost, Spiral, Dazzler, and Forge. They will be added to the suggested character lists.

Loves to all!!

keyotess

Hello Alias, I am interested in joining your game.  I am thinking of playing Psylocke.   Do we post characters here or PM them to you for approval?
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

InnocentSynn

Quote from: keyotess on August 06, 2018, 01:20:39 PM
Hello Alias, I am interested in joining your game.  I am thinking of playing Psylocke.   Do we post characters here or PM them to you for approval?

She is at work, but I can answer this.  You PM her the sheets

keyotess

By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

Alias

Quote from: MetaAugustus on August 06, 2018, 02:45:20 PM
Planting my flag, am excited for this!

Yay! We're excited to have you!
Pm me your character sheet whenever you feel like it's ready

@new recruits
Feel free to pm me with questions about the sheet or the game. They can also be asked here. No problem with that.

Caela

Alias, I had no idea you were GMing a game! Arcanum gave me a push in this direction...definitely color me interested. :)

Alias

Quote from: Caela on August 06, 2018, 11:03:07 PM
Alias, I had no idea you were GMing a game! Arcanum gave me a push in this direction...definitely color me interested. :)

Yuhp! Big game status and all! Let me know if you have any questions.

Crash

Quote from: Caela on August 06, 2018, 11:03:07 PM

Alias is a wonder GM too.  You will enjoy Caela.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Lynnie

*Is dragged in by Josh Arcanum* Well I guess while I'm here *goes to make a character*

Crash