Zettai Ryouiki & the Temple of Tentacles: The Reboot (Pathfinder, recruiting)

Started by Autocad, October 01, 2017, 12:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocad

It's been almost a year since the first attempt, so let's try again.

Don't expect too much plot. Do expect a dungeon delve full of NC-happy tentacles who will try to have their way with the party of lovely ZR-rocking maidens!

Zettai Ryouiki and the Temple of Tentacles
A level 12 Pathfinder Dungeon Delve

You are part of the adventuring party Zettai Ryouiki, made up entirely of beautiful maiden adventurers who can flash S-rank thigh between a pair of thigh-high socks and a miniskirt. Legends tell of an incredibly exquisite treasure hidden in the depths of the Temple of Tentacles. Long thought to be mere myth, the Temple of Tentacles was recently rediscovered. Normally you would stay away from a place with such a name, but the treasure is rumored to be really good, and besides you are in a party of kick-ass level 12 heroines, so what is there to be afraid of, really?

Start: The party will start having arrived at the entrance of the Temple of Tentacles.

Sexual content: Tentacle monsters and traps + easily liftable skirts and thighhighs that don't quite reach the crotch = molestation and non-consensual intercourse galore! ZR ladies who fall to the tentacles might find themselves experiencing more than just phallic tentacle sex, such as slimy tentacles, aphrodisiac-injecting tentacles, egg-laying tentacles, and more...

How to join: If interested, submit a character in this thread following the instructions below.

Character creation instructions

Character submissions should be female (futa also allowed) and sporting Zettai Ryouiki.

Zettai Ryouiki: The gap of bare skin between thighhighs and a miniskirt. The gap should not be crossed by fabric such as garters. The skirt should be a skirt and not a non-skirt such as shorts / leotards / panties / etc. If thigh-high socks are not available, thigh-high boots are an acceptable substitute. If this sounds pedantic, it's because there were some questionable submissions last time so I want to get the rules up front to be fair to everyone. Here's a useful link on Zettai Ryouiki: https://danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/3642

Character sheet stuff:
Starting level 12
25 point buy
Max HP at first level and average HP thereafter
Races and classes: Paizo published works
2 traits
100,000 gp starting wealth

Blinkin

Here's the character that I submitted the last time (Yes, still had it in the RPG Character file, with about 40 more. lol)

Laura Sunkissed bio

Name: Laura Sunkissed
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Class: Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade)
Level: 12

Description and background
Physical Description:

Lara could be best described as a striking woman of unusual beauty.  A mass of rich auburn hair falls about her face and shoulders in curly locks; framing a lightly tanned face that’s dominated by slightly upturned emerald green eyes. Soft pouty lips under a straight nose and a firm, almost stubborn chin completes her visage. An athletic figure with a combination of soft curves and firm muscles are accentuated with generous D-cupped breasts, a slender, toned waist that flares out into rounded hips and rear. Long, lean legs and well worked arms complete the image.

Her favorite outfit involves thigh-high boots, a short pleated skirt that leaves an almost scandelious amount of leg and a white peasant blouse. Recently, she’s taken to wearing her hair in pig-tailsthat makes great handles for the more aggressive lover.

Personality:

Lara is, in her heart, a fiercely loyal and caring woman. On the outside, she ranges from an almost girlish quality in humor and flirting to a no-non-sense, sometimes ruthless fighter. When you’re a friend, you’re a friend for life… when she loves, she loves hard and takes life as it comes. Prone to occasional bad puns, off color jokes and snippy remarks at the most inopportune moments gives her a charm that is hard to avoid. She would rather talk her way out of trouble than fight it; even though trouble seems to follow her around like a devoted puppy.

Background:
Laura is the product of a sailor on shore leave and a merchant's wife that liked the men a little too much. Unfortunately for the sailor, the husband  caught the two of themin a passionate embrace... a very close, very passionate embrace. Although the husband was enraged and made a lunge for the sailor, the sailor had to run the man through with his rapier... just a little... While the little bit of a blade was fatal, the hangman's noose was just as fatal to the sailor the following week. The last good thing that he did was to proclaim that the wife's virtue was in tact and he had been teaching her  the dwarven language... no one took the time to ctually learn if the sailor spoke dwarven.

Saved by the lie of her lover, the pregnancy was believed to be that of the merchant and although her mother told her the truth on her 12th birthday,Laura was given the rapier of the sailor and dedicated herself to learning it's use... and to set out on an adventure of her own as soon as she turned 16.

A little known fact among her companions over the years is that Laura is a mother; again the result of a sailor (the weakness must run in the blood) that she met in a tavern one night for a passionate evening... the child lives with her grandmother while Laura seeks to ever "find herself." in men, wine and weapons play.

Unsatisfied with the usual style of the swash buckling fighters, she chose to use her assets more directly by wearing a skirt short enough to almost get her stoned in most moderately conservative communities, a peasants blouse that reveals a bit too much flesh when she leans over and a pair of thigh high boots that are much more than they appear... and her rapier, of course. With weapon in hand, she is eer on the look out for an exciting adventure and the test of blade against blade, flesh to flesh and the drive to win regardless of the cost.

Character Sheet

Name:Lara Sunkissed       Player: Blinkin
Race: Human            Sex: Female
Class:Swashbuckler- Inspired Blade   Favored Class: Swashbuckler
Level: 12             EXP:
Alignment:LN             Next Level: 
Measurements:37C-24-34          Weight:128

Ability Scores: (25 point buy)
STR: 13   (+1) Carry: L: 50, M: 100, H: 150
DEX: 20   (+5)
CON: 14    (+2)
INT: 16   (+3)
WIS: 14   (+2)
CHA: 18    (+4)

Saving Throws:         Combat:
Fort: +7         HP: 89/89
Reflex: +13         Init: +9
Will: +8         Speed: 30’

Offense:            Defense:
BAB:+12/+7/+2         AC: 27
TAB: +20/+15/+10         AC (Touch): 19
Rng: +18/+13/+8         AC (Flatfoot):19
CMB:+13            CMD: +31

Class Skills
Total   Skill (Ability) (CS+Abil+Mod+SP)
30   Acrobatics (DEX) (3+5+10+12)
15   Bluff (CHA) (3+4+0+8)
10   Climb (STR) (3+1+2+4)
15   Diplomacy (CHA) (3+4+0+8)
15   Escape Artist (DEX) (3+5+0+7)
11   Knowledge; Local (INT) (3+3+0+5)
11   Knowledge; Noblety (INT) (3+3+0+5)
9   Linguisstics (INT) (0+3+0+6)
20   Perception (WIS) (3+2+6+9)
15   Perform; singing (CHA) (3+4+0+7)
15   Sense Motive (CHA) (3+4+0+8)
15   Sleight of Hand (DEX) (3+5+0+7)
16   Stealth (DEX) (3+5+0+8)
10   Swim (STR) (3+1+0+6)
15   Use Magic Device (CHA) (3+4+0+8)

Languages: Common, Draconic, Undercommon, Goblin, Giant, abysal, Celestral and sylvan

Feats/Racial features/class Features
(RF= Racial Feature, CF=Class feature RT=Rogue Talent))

1st level (Swashbuckler 1):
RF -   Skill Focus; Acrobatics: +6 to Acrobatics skill.
Fencer’s Grace: Add  Dex mod to damage instead of STR, +2 to CMD vs disarm
CF -   Deeds: Daring Do, Dodging Panache, Opportune parry & repost
CF -   Inspired Finesse: Weapon Finesse & Weapon focus; Rapiers bonus Feat
CF -   Weapon Focus; Rapier: +1 to Attacks with rapier. (From Inspired Finesse)
CF -   Inspired Panache (10): Points to perform deeds equal to CHA+INT mods
2nd Level:
CF -   Charmed Life: Add CHA mod to saving throws 3x day.
3rdLevel:
   Combat Reflexes: Gain extra AOO’s equal to DEX mod. (+4)
CF -   Deeds: Kip-Up, Menacing Swordplay, Precise Strike, Swashbucklers Init
CF -   Nimble +1: +1 Deflection Bonus to AC.
4th Level:
CF -   Improved Dirty Trick: As withdirty trick, but no AOO’s.
5th Level:
   Versitile Weapon: May change dam. Type as swift action.
CF -   Rapier Weapon Training: +1 Attack and +2 Damage and Improved Crit with Rapiers.
6th Level:
CF -   Charmed Life 4x day: Same as above.
7th Level:
Mobility: +4 to AC VS AOO’s
CF -   Deeds: Swashbucklers Grace, Superior Feint, Targeted Strike
CF -   Nimble +2: +2 Deflection Bonus to AC
8th Level:
RF -   Skill Focus; Perception: +6 to Perception Skill.
CF -   Piranha Strike: -3 to attack, +6 to damage
9th Level:
   Exotic Weapon Proficiency; Whips: Are proficient with whips.
CF  -   Rapier Weapon Training +2: Gains +1 Attack, +2 damage
10th Level:
CF -   Charmed Life 5xday: Same as above
11th Level:
   Signature Deed; Targeted Strike:  DeedSubtle Blade,  cost 1 less point to use.
CF -   Deeds: Swashbucklers Grace, Evasion,
CF -   Nimble +3
12th Level:
CF -   Greater Dirty Trick: Effects last 1D4+1 rounds +1 rd for 5 ranks of success.

Racial Traits:
   Ability Score Modifier: +2 to any single ability score
Fey Magic: Gain 3 0th spells and 1 1st spell as spell like Abilities, plus Stealth and Use Magic Device as Class Skills. Add Low Light Vision, Replaces Skilled
Focused Study: Gain Skill Focus at 1st, 8th and 16th levels. Replaces Bonus Feat.
Favored Class: +1/4 Panache per level (3)
Traits:
Crowd Dodger: +2 to acrobatics to move through occupied squares.
   Paragon of Speed: +2 to Initiative.

Spell like abilities:
Recharge Innate Abilities
Mending
Purify Food and Drink
Spark

Coin:      Weight:
PP:    38
GP:    10
SP:    13
CP:   0
   Other Valuables:
Tot 391.8

Equipment:
+1 Rapier of Answering: 8,320 GP (+5 parry/riposte)
Dam: 1D6+22   Crit: 15-20 X2   Wt: 2
Mithral Dagger (x2): 1,004
Dam: 1D4+17   Crit: 19-20   Wt: 1   Rng: 10’
+1 Prehensile Whip: 4,801 gp (Non-lethal, range, +3 trip, disarm)
Dam: 1D3+17   Crit: x2   Wt: 2   Rng: 20’
+1 Hand Crossbow: 2,400
Dam: 1D4+13   Crit: 19-20 (x2)   Wt: 2   Rng: 30’
+2 Darkwood Buckler: 4205 GP
AC: +3   DEX --:   Skill: -0   Spell: 5%   wt: 2.5
+1 Mithral Chain Shirt (Glamered(: 5,100 gp
AC: +5   DEX +6:   Skill: -0   Spell: 5%   wt: 10
Weapon/Armor Weight: 20.5 lbs

Item            Cost   Weight   Notes:
Belt of Physical Perffection:   16,000   1 (+2 toSTR, DEX, CON)
Boots of Speed:      12,000   1 (Haste, 10 rds per day)
Campfire Bead:      750   neg (burns for 8 hrs as a campfire)
Cloak of Resistance +1:   1,000   1 (+1 saves)
Effortless Lace:      2,500   Neg (one handed weapon to be used as a light weapon)
Goblet of Quenching:      180   1 (Produces up to 2 gal. water per day)
Handy Haversack:      2,000   5
Headband of Ment. Super.:   16,000   1 (+2 INT, WIS & CHA)
Ioun Torch:         75   neg
Ring Of Protection (+1)   2,500   neg
Ring of invisibility:      20,000   Neg
Wand of Cure Light wounds:   750   1
Bedroll:         .2   5
Bolts; hand crossbow:      2   2 (20 bolts)
Clothing, Travelers outfit:   0   1
Gloves, Sharkskin:      6   1 (+2 Acrobatics/climb)
Pouch, belt:         1   .5
Rations (x7):         3.5   3.5
Wrist sheath (spring):      10   1 (Dagger)
Wrist Sheath:         1   1 (5 crossbo
Weight: 34.5 lbs
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

euanthe

Oh! Interested! Are futanari girls (with both a cock and a pussy) an option? And, whether or not they are, I’d like it if there were the option for the party members to be in a pre-existing relationship...

Yours,

euanthe

Waldham

Do you use the Golarion universe as you use the pathfinder system ?

AnneReinard

Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.

Lazzat

I would be very interested in this. Will try to have the sheet and bio up by tonight or tomorrow (I'm busy with some friends right this moment unfortunately or I would make one right away).

Here's the pic I grabbed though that I think I'd like to use for the character if you like it as well.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Or perhaps this but without the wings

Sethala

Hm, this sounds interesting.  Still looking through pics, so I'm not sure what I'd want to play.. might let others pick classes first and then decide on one.

Autocad

Glad to see interested people! To answer the questions raised so far:

Quote from: Blinkin on October 01, 2017, 01:15:07 AM
I'm so tempted because I've been wanting to play a higher level PF game for a while, but I'm not sure that I'm clear on what an acceptable character concept would be and if there would actually be any RP, or just one big fuckfest.

I also have a question about "pregnancy." If eggs are laid, how will that effect the character in the long term?

Anyway, interested, but someone would have to help me create a suitable character as I'm not familiar with the ZR thing.

Here's the character that I submitted the last time (Yes, still had it in the RPG Character file, with about 40 more. lol)

Hopefully your level 12 characters are competent enough to survive a while before the inevitable tentacle orgy. Or at least willing to resume the dungeon delve in a sticky and egg-laden state. Speaking of which, if players consent to having tentacles oviposit eggs inside their characters, we can work out some fluff and/or mechanical debuff until they birth the next generation of tentacles monsters. And Laura is rocking Zettai Ryouiki, so she's fine.

Quote from: euanthe on October 01, 2017, 03:27:55 AM
Oh! Interested! Are futanari girls (with both a cock and a pussy) an option? And, whether or not they are, I’d like it if there were the option for the party members to be in a pre-existing relationship...

Yours,

euanthe

Futanari are indeed a viable option. As for pre-existing relationships between party members, that is for players to work out between themselves.

Quote from: Waldham on October 01, 2017, 08:59:12 AM
Do you use the Golarion universe as you use the pathfinder system ?

The Temple of Tentacles doesn't have much in the way of references to the outside world, but if being in Golarion helps, sure why not.

Quote from: Lazzat on October 01, 2017, 02:19:14 PM
I would be very interested in this. Will try to have the sheet and bio up by tonight or tomorrow (I'm busy with some friends right this moment unfortunately or I would make one right away).

Here's the pic I grabbed though that I think I'd like to use for the character if you like it as well.

Or perhaps this but without the wings

1st picture is acceptable. 2nd one isn't ZR though, I don't know what those strange shorts are but they're definitely not a skirt.

Lazzat

Quote1st picture is acceptable. 2nd one isn't ZR though, I don't know what those strange shorts are but they're definitely not a skirt.
Yeah I really shouldn't have tried to look for pics in a rush anyway before I even thought of what character I wanted to play. I quickly realized I should probably go for a martial class since I haven't played this high of level Pathfinder before so I didn't want to get overwhelmed with all the options a casting class has. Here's what I got; let me know what you think. I'll add a bio after you approve the character and pic since what I have in mind calls on the pic a bit and would need to be changed.

Does a myth weaver's sheet work for you? Or do you have a preference for how to upload sheets?
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1352527

Here's the pic assuming you'd be fine with an eyepatch. The skirt and thighhighs should be pretty close to what you're looking for.

ShadowFox89

Would like to apply as an elf magus

Call me Shadow
My A/A

euanthe

Any restriction on alignment? Thinking of a hedonistic cleric of Urgathoa, possibly. Any idea how many you intend to take for this?

Blinkin

Cool AutoCAD, I'll work on a history for Laura and I may look over the sheet to look for any corrections.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Snake

Blinkin

Mechanically, Laura is done. There were a few errors in math, but she's settled out now... Now, the background!
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Autocad

Quote from: Lazzat on October 02, 2017, 09:34:56 AM
Yeah I really shouldn't have tried to look for pics in a rush anyway before I even thought of what character I wanted to play. I quickly realized I should probably go for a martial class since I haven't played this high of level Pathfinder before so I didn't want to get overwhelmed with all the options a casting class has. Here's what I got; let me know what you think. I'll add a bio after you approve the character and pic since what I have in mind calls on the pic a bit and would need to be changed.

Does a myth weaver's sheet work for you? Or do you have a preference for how to upload sheets?

Here's the pic assuming you'd be fine with an eyepatch. The skirt and thighhighs should be pretty close to what you're looking for.
Nice :D

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 02, 2017, 09:50:25 AM
Would like to apply as an elf magus

Hope she's ready for tentaschool!

Quote from: euanthe on October 02, 2017, 10:54:28 AM
Any restriction on alignment? Thinking of a hedonistic cleric of Urgathoa, possibly. Any idea how many you intend to take for this?
No alignment restriction, just be able to work in a party. I'm planning for 4 party members, possibly running a second group if there're a lot of applications.

Snake

I had one char made but Maybe a Pyrokineticist (from Occult adventures) wouldnt' be good: as her elemental defenses can make her a hard nut to crack or grapple since she can literally turn her skin into lava.

Autocad

*digs out the Rejected for not being Zettai Ryouiki! stamp*

@Waldham: Rejected for not being Zettai Ryouiki!

@Vergil Tanner: Rejected for not being Zettai Ryouiki!

shmone else

Quote from: Snake on October 04, 2017, 12:25:31 PM
I had one char made but Maybe a Pyrokineticist (from Occult adventures) wouldnt' be good: as her elemental defenses can make her a hard nut to crack or grapple since she can literally turn her skin into lava.

She sounds hot, though.

I'm not sorry for that joke.

I'm kicking around an idea for a blasty female Wizard, going to go diving for art inspiration next.

Lazzat

Alright here's Eliza's bio. Sorry for the delay in getting it to you; for some reason the email notifications on this thread weren't sent to me so I wasn't aware you had replied Autocad. Will check myself in the future to avoid that issue.

Personality
Eliza is a bit hotheaded and headstrong. Although not arrogant when it comes to her noble parentage she tends to be dismissive of those weaker than her. This is not rooted in malice but rather a lack of patience. Despite this she's known to risk herself to protect others as she is sworn to do and it can be hard to know at times whether this is more due to her conscience or oaths to serve the people. Her bold personality often leads her into sticky situations however as Eliza has a tendency to inappropriately use brute force or simply charge into problems head on. She tends to take her failures heavily and view them as weakness in her abilities rather than approaching a problem in the wrong way.

Her futa nature combined with her oath to remain unmarried has however left her inexperience with any sort of relationships. In line with her personality expressions of affection or courtship tend to be met with anger thinly masking embarrassment. The fact that she is futa has also led her to believe she is largely undesired which manifests as a tendency to view those who express interest in her with suspicion.

Background
Eliza was born to a small coastal village of mediocre wealth due to raiding. Despite the village's lack of wealth she had been born to a minor noble house and thus was able to enjoy a certain level of prosperity when young. Her family had traditionally raised men to be strong warriors and husbands, women to be crafty stewards and wives, and in the rare case of a futa they were raised to be unmarried warriors tasked with serving the realm as a whole. As a futa herself Eliza was raised from an early age in the traditional manner choosing ultimately to focus on two handed blades and heavy armor.

Around two months after her sixteenth birthday she alone with nothing but a small amount of wealth, her weapons, and her armor. Recruiting small teams she led men into a variety of local dungeons in order to secure a larger sum of wealth. With this wealth she then purchased a seaworthy vessel and spent a couple years pursuing various pirates and sea raiders; the memory of the men who had harassed her home village still in mind. Just before turning eighteen she struck down a particularly notorious pirate captain and seized his prized possession; an eyepatch which carried the remants of some sort of magical abilities. She continued her campaign at sea for roughly a year before she returned to land with an interesting idea in mind.

With the sea clear and the villages she had traveled to safe Eliza turned her eyes, or should it be eye, towards the Temple of Tentacles. Her time spent pilfering dungeons for wealth had gained her a ship but those were minor and local dungeons. With the treasure she hoped to find in the great temple she sought to raise a great force to help her flush out whatever bandits, corrupt officials, or pirates remained in the realm.

Sheet

Blinkin

Background down. I may refine it a bit, but it's there for now.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Autocad

Lazzat

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on October 04, 2017, 07:52:34 PM
OK, then...I'm not sure I understand what ZR is then, because I thought the human picture was ZR. I know the Succubus Picture isn't, but that was more to show what she looks like natural. Have you tried to find a ZR succubus picture? There aren't any >.<

I'll need to try and find a ZR picture then, but it's hard to find a redhead swordswoman that I like, especially when just typing in that term turns up nothing like what you mean. >.< Could I ask for a little help here please?
try the Zettai_Ryouiki tag on danbooru; combine it with armor or sword or something

Blinkin

So, go in with photoed or paint or something and take out the garters. Problem solved.... have to upload the image again, but...
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.