mother/son plot [looking for f]

Started by Tulgey, January 31, 2015, 06:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tulgey

I decided to make a seperate thread for this as it doesn't get much attention in my main plot thread. The basic plot would involve a mother and son coming to relise and explore their growing lust for each other. I could see a few potential plots. A mother forced to care for her injured son takes advantage of the situation, its not her fault she has to wash him, or that she has to help aim him when he uses the bathroom (We can wave the sexy wand and not worry about the other bathroom stuff, not my thing, the other is just a good excuse to start something with smut logic.) Or perhapse years of raising a boy alone has left her frustrated. With her son such a sound sleeper he probably wouldnt mind her messing around. Maybe she goes crazzy one night and has to see him naked, or she walks in to wake him only to find something much more tasty than breakfast sausage to great her. These are just ideas, but Id be happy to work something out. The son in these plots would beguin reluctant but grow to enjoy and want his mother. Hopefully this catches someomnes interest. I've tried two other times and one vanished and the other slowly lost interest. Hopefully third time is a charm. If interested drop me a pm please.