Caravanserai [Out of Character; Open to New/Old Members and Applicants]

Started by Flower, July 05, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peripherie

After they quenched their thirst at the front desk - who wants their characters to come to the bar for ANOTHER drink with Breezy? (Or ya know, just general interaction.) ^_^ I'll have her ask Brandon-bar for something once he returns from the front desk. (And after I take my car in to get a repair estimate. :P)

Glad to see so much interest in the setting though, it's awesome-sauce.
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Flower

Yusssh. Peri's an awesome writer. #mylurkingactivitiesrevealed

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Kit Cat

Kinsey will probably find her way into the bar soon too, one thinks!

Dragongoddess

And Ren is bound to wind her and Chris up at the bar sooner rather than later

Peripherie

Quote from: Flower on July 11, 2018, 01:31:54 PM
Yusssh. Peri's an awesome writer. #mylurkingactivitiesrevealed

Aww.  *blush*

Quote from: RedPhoenix on July 11, 2018, 01:32:42 PM
Becky could run into her there if you'd like! ^^

Quote from: Kit Cat on July 11, 2018, 01:33:51 PM
Kinsey will probably find her way into the bar soon too, one thinks!

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 11, 2018, 01:54:49 PM
And Ren is bound to wind her and Chris up at the bar sooner rather than later

Woohoo! It's a party!
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Flower

Jaclyn, is your intro scene in the afternoon on morning? Your posts have two different times. (^^)

Jaclyn

Afternoon. 2nd last ended at check-in. last is during check-in. I had edited the 2nd last to end in line instead of demanding I be checked in.

RedPhoenix

Hmmm actually. Thinking on it. I think Becky wants to go float in a pool on one of those big comfy floaty chair things and have drinks brought to her in the sun.

Anyone wanna meet up there? :D

Kokaine

Quote from: RedPhoenix on July 11, 2018, 10:37:46 PM
Hmmm actually. Thinking on it. I think Becky wants to go float in a pool on one of those big comfy floaty chair things and have drinks brought to her in the sun.

Anyone wanna meet up there? :D

Would you mind if Dylan joined?
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

RedPhoenix

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Vicissitude

I will get a n actual post in today that isn't goofing off in OOC.  Just trying to focus on getting things cleaned up after yesterday's storm.  My backyard is a mess!  But will make a post before I leave for work today! :D

HockeyGod

Quote from: Vicissitude on July 12, 2018, 12:04:59 PM
I will get a n actual post in today that isn't goofing off in OOC.  Just trying to focus on getting things cleaned up after yesterday's storm.  My backyard is a mess!  But will make a post before I leave for work today! :D

Amen to that - I've got a tree down :(

Devilyn Sydhe

This looks like it might be fun, I might just have to try to make a nice guy for once  :-)

Jaclyn

Quote from: HockeyGod on July 12, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

What part of the world? This sucks! Best of luck.

Quote from: KalebHyde on July 12, 2018, 01:03:49 PM
This looks like it might be fun, I might just have to try to make a nice guy for once  :-)

Why start now? Some there might enjoy a bit of rude and rough.

Vicissitude

Quote from: HockeyGod on July 12, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

Hope it didn't do any damage!  Luckily no trees down for me, though I did see some down in the area. But all the wind from the dust storm knocked stuff all over, and the rain that poured down after soaked it into the dirt/mud of the yard.  Including half the contents of a trash can the dogs tipped over and shredded the bags like a half an hour before I left for work. XD I figured I'd have time when I got home to clean more it up before we got another storm.  Nope. Rain hit while I was at work. >_<

And to make it that much more fun my pressure washer conked out on me.

But hey, we needed the rain, so yay for monsoons!

Kokaine

My O/Os

RedPhoenix

Vicissitude

Well, I managed a post... O_o   Sorry it's not better.  orz

*zooms off to work*

Steffy

I just posted, hoping to snag some interchange--vague timing, not tagging anyone in particular.  I did mention the Thai divers, just to have a conversation about some thing as things go on.  (No one need worry that Steffy is going to snag some Thai divers for multiple characters).

Flower

I snuck that post in for you, Vic. Unfortunately, I wrote that on stolen time. I can't get to yours, Steffy. Don't be afraid to break off. The check-in scene is not mandatory. In addition, you can start writing other scenes. Hope you all had a great day.

RedPhoenix

Vicissitude

Quote from: Flower on July 12, 2018, 09:42:17 PM
I snuck that post in for you, Vic. Unfortunately, I wrote that on stolen time. I can't get to yours, Steffy. Don't be afraid to break off. The check-in scene is not mandatory. In addition, you can start writing other scenes. Hope you all had a great day.

Yay!  I will respond in the morning when I can brain! W00. 

Thursday done, and on to Friday!

Kit Cat

This looks like being a lot of fun and madness for the future (avoids looking at Vici in case she gets a slap!), and glad everyone's getting into it so far!

Hope everyone's having a good Friday. Kinsey may spend some time in her room for a while as I catch up on end of week madness, but she will be out at some point again.