Mass Effect: Retribution (Interest closed)

Started by Wargtass, March 19, 2013, 07:14:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xPeachyPuff

Oh! Just a quick update. I've edited Ledra's age and added her height and weight into the appearance blurb so people have a better feel of her height.

Lithium

Why thank you my lovelies. Also, I wanted to mention this before, but Ledra is the cutest thing ever! THOSE EYES!! <3

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Lithium on March 20, 2013, 12:49:08 PM
Why thank you my lovelies. Also, I wanted to mention this before, but Ledra is the cutest thing ever! THOSE EYES!! <3

Awwwh, thank you! (: ♥

Odanrav

I followed suit of the cute Salarian lass and added height and weight measurables to Nel's sheet for anybody interested.

eternalnight

Name: Iliarya Maveptis

Race: Asari

Class: Adept

Class Specialization: Nemesis and Bastion

Appearance: 5'7", 130 lbs.

History: Iliarya was born on the home planet of the Asari to a 500 year old Matron. Not the first of the Matron's daughters, she was looked after by her older sisters. Like most Asari, Iliarya was trained to hone her biotic abilities. She was, however, the opposite of her sisters in that she preferred to focus on only her biotic capabilities, having no interest in learning other skills associated with being a vanguard, which was what some of them did. She was an adept and her skills surpassed that of even her sisters. Like any Maiden, after reaching maturity, Iliarya itched to leave her nest. At round 60 years, the young Maiden left her home to traverse around the planet, trying to find who knew what. Eventually, she found herself pledged to the service of a wise Matriarch. Using her biotic skills, she served as a bodyguard as well as performing many other sorts of duties.

This she did for many decades. Iliarya was well-respected, both for her skills and her position in the service of the Matriarch. She was the envy of many Asari, including her sisters, who had not found such a position. Their mother enjoyed the attention she got from having an accomplished daughter as such a young age. Jealous of the attention that Iliarya was receiving, the sisters formulated a plan to ridicule her. Needless to say, their plan succeeded but not without consequences.

The outcome was not something anybody would have predicted. It was as though what was there before was merely the calm before the storm. The storm was then unleashed at full force and destroyed everything within its path. In her fury, Iliarya's powers had burst from her, bringing the destruction of her sisters and the building they had trapped her in. Ashamed of what she had done, she escaped from Thessia without a word to anyone she knew and left the system. This was when she was 190.

For years she wandered in space, stopping every now and then at different planets for supplies. Eventually, she settled on the Citadel and eventually found herself working in the hospital ward, almost as if she felt like she needed to atone for all that she had done. Few knew of her deed, but knowing it was enough. She found herself rarely using her biotic abilities other than to help those who came upon them and could often be found meditating.

Powers:
- Warp
- Singularity
- Pull
- Shockwave

Weaponry:
- M-76 Revenant
- Disciple

Sexual Orientation: Polysexual, with a preference for the male gender.

Preferred Position: No preference.

Well, there we have it. I thought it'd be fun to play an Asari~ Um... if there's anything wrong with it, please do let me know!

Pink Professional

What an interesting Cast we have so far.

kckolbe

With every character I see I want to join more.  Is there room for one more male?  I am flexible on class.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Pink Professional

We are certainly lacking in male characters.

xPeachyPuff

Beautiful Picture, Eternal (:

And, yes, we do appear to be in need for more male characters xD I think we've got a bit of everything Class-wise, so pick whichever you'd prefer, kckolbe (: What race will you be thinking of playing? (Just being curious.) ♥

kckolbe

As unoriginal as it sounds, very likely human. 
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Odanrav

Iliarya looks awesome eternal! As you can probably tell from looking left of this text I love the Asari. :D

Edit: Made slight changes to Nel again and made him lean a little more towards being an explosives expert as apposed to a straight up front line soldier type.

OHWceta

As far as types go you'll notice Raven isn't a typical infiltrator. In a way she's mostly soldier with a few tech skills.
She's more suited on taking down enemy shields and defenses.

Originally she was Vanguard but being a biotic human didn't fit the timeline of the last RP
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Wargtass

A very nice Asari, eternal. So far the characters have kept a very high standard.

kckolbe, I am always willing to expand the cast for characters that I find interesting. Give us a sheet and I'll be happy to consider it.
O/O

eternalnight

I'm glad that you guys approve of her. ^^ I really look forward to starting the RP with everyone.

@Snorkle : Thank you! I found the picture and decided I absolutely had to use it. Glad you like it. :-)

@Odanrav : So I see. ;) I really like Asari a lot, too and just how they're portrayed in general in the ME games. I like, also, the diversity that they portray as well.

Btw, everyone can call me Night. It feels kind of weird to be called eternal. haha

kckolbe

Decided to try playing a Drell Sentinel, age between 25-35.  Would love if someone would be interested in coordinating backgrounds, as history is all I have left.

Intro Thread

xPeachyPuff

Oh awesome, kckolbe o: Can't wait to see him.

Pink Professional

I can some some gray space where my character might have communicated with a Drell. Message me with any ideas you've got and I'll get back to you tonight.

Galanthor

Considering doing a Turian infiltrator (would do vanguard, but Turians aren't really into biotics)...if that's ok. Kinda think there should be a sniper rifle wielding turian in every mass effect story.

That or Hanar spectre named Blasto...

OHWceta

Raven could really use a Turian to infiltrate her.

sorry, couldnt resist
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Odanrav

Does she require calibrations?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Wargtass

I will count Galanthor as the last interest before it gets too big, therefore closed for now. You were lucky I didn't log in earlier Galan!  ;D
O/O

Galanthor

oh if it's trouble i have no trouble with not being able to join, don't wanna make it too crowded

kckolbe

Way to sneak in the door, Galanthor (rhyme unintended, but accepted).

PP-Perhaps your char could be how mine began his life of adventure?  I was thinking that my char could have worked at the hospital (possibly alongside Night's char, still coordinating) and helped him recover.  Seeing that my char was both a capable doctor and had limited biotic abilities (two skills your char lacks), your char provided the Tech Armor that my char will start the game with in exchange for his help assassinating the Blue Suns commander.

If that suits you and Night is okay with the ideas I sent her, then I will have two tie ins, which is enough for me to write the rest.

Intro Thread