WhatYouMeanToMe (AAA111 and ShadowRaven4d4)

Started by AAA111, March 29, 2011, 09:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Alexis, 20 years old, was a very smart young girl with blonde hair and gorgeous baby blue eyes. She wore glasses but everyone always told her that she looked so adorable with the glasses on. Alexis was a college freshmen and she had just finished her first year at college and was headed home for the summer to hang out and work. It had been almost 3 or 4 months since she had been home and she was looking forward to chilling, relaxing, and hanging out with old friends.

She got home at around 8:00pm on a Friday night and she was unpacking in her room. She was very linked to her electronics so of course she set her away message on aim. "Home for the summer..unpacking and getting settled back in so feel free to text me if you wanna hang out or what not..you know the digits :)" Then she went and checked her facebook to see if she got any new messages or new friends requests. Nothing.

She went back to her unpacking as she decided to put in a load of laundry and put away all of her books and everything else that could be put away that was clean.

ShadowRaven4d4

Raymond sat in his room leaning back and listening to a song, his head bopping to the beat of the music, he was 22 and fairly intelligent, his eyes were a piercing stormy Grey blue that made people feel he was looking inside them, only close friends weren't un-nerved by his gaze. His hair was short and black, which made his eyes stick out more. He was built lean and currently in just a black t-shirt and dark blue jeans, with black boots, people said he should wear more color but he liked darker clothes best.

After the song ended he got on aim and checked the list, his heart jumped a bit when he saw Alexis's away message. He had always liked her but was never sure how she herself felt about him. He picked up his phone and flipped it open to start typing a text to her, pausing for a moment to consider his words.

he ended up typing a text saying "Hey Alexis! Just saw your status, its been way too long since we had a chance to hang out, why don't we meet up?" Satisfied with his wording he sent it to her.

AAA111

Alexis had just finished unpacking all of her school supplies and had just finished putting away her clean clothes when she heard a beep coming from her phone. She saw on the front of her screen: new message from ray ray. She smiled to herself. She hadn't seen ray in ages and she really missed him. They were so close for so close it sucked that they hadn't talked in months. She didn't know what to say to him. She liked him alot..like alot alot.

She opened her phone as she began typing a text to him. "RAY RAY!!! I haven't heard from you in months and yes yes yes I would love to meet you with you..I miss your face" No one ever called him ray ray except for her and she hoped that it was okay that she still called him that. She clicked send.

ShadowRaven4d4

When Raymond opened his phone he couldn't help but smile and shake his head at her, same old Alexis. The bouncy bubbly bundle of sun shine that was a cheerleader without actually being one. He didn't mind, it brought him out of his shell a little to be around her, as he was usually more quiet with people.

"Still with the ray ray? lol where do you want to meet little Lexi?" he said, calling her his pet name he used when she was being especially cute. He closed the phone and checked his appearance to see if he was fit to go see her.  He put on some Axe body spray, not because he believed it would actually make her attack him, but because he liked the smell and knew she did too, at least the kind he used.

AAA111

When Alexis opened her phone she really couldn't help but smile. She really did miss him a lot and he was the only guy that she ever let call her little Lexi. They had a really special bond that she honestly felt she wouldn't find with any other guy..whether it be a new guy friend or a boyfriend for that matter. He was her rock.

"Of course..you'll always be ray ray to me..your so silly!! Hmm well it is about 9 now so maybe I can drop by your place or you can stop by here. Mom and Dad have been asking about you anyways." She smiles as she clicks send. She goes to get ready putting on a jean skirt a cute pink shirt and flip flops.

ShadowRaven4d4

Raymond checked his phone when the message had just arrived. With a smirk he started texting her back. "I'll head over there if your parents are worried about me, must assure them I haven't died in a fire or something right? =P" he typed before clicking sending, he grabbed his car keys and went out.

He hopped in his 1987 black Pontiac Firebird, which he took excellent care of and started driving to her house, it wasn't a long drive, only a few blocks really and he could have walked it, but he was impatient to see her again and wanted to be there soon. Within 5 minutes he was in front of her house and getting out to go knock.

AAA111

As Alexis read the message from Raymond she could not help but laugh hysterically. He still after all of this time has the ability to make her laugh. That is something that she has not done in a very long time. She has had a few things going on and no one to talk to about it so she is glad her best friend is back. She texts back "Yeah that might be a good idea..i haven't seen you either so I kind of wanna know that your not dead or anything. Might be important..See you soon RAY RAYYYYYYY"

She smiled as she went out to the living room to talk to her parents for a bit. It was great to be home and she was finally in the happy go lucky mood that she used to be in when she was in high school.

ShadowRaven4d4

Raymond kept thinking about Alexis, wondering if she had changed at all during her time at college. Suddenly he found himself afraid, what if she HAD changed and he couldn't get along with her the same way? Suddenly he found himself nervous about seeing her once more, but he steeled himself and knocked on the door before opening it, poking his head in. "Helloooo!" he called stepping into the entry way. He was familiar enough with the family that he was allowed to walk in self-invited as long as he announced himself, her parents had even given him a key.

AAA111

All that Alexis had to hear was his HELLOOOOO and she knew it was him. She knew that voice from anywhere. She got up and peeked around the door and smiled one of the hugest grins that she has smiled in a very very long time. She ran into his arms and pretty much knocked him to the ground as she gave him a huge hug. She hugged him tightly thinking about all the good times that they had back in high school. Even there he was two years older than her they had always hung out and spend lots of time together.

ShadowRaven4d4

Raymond stumbled back and faked a dramatic reaction. "You almost killed me little lexi! I'm lucky to be alive!" he said in a dramatic voice, he knew she would be able to tell he was kidding, by the fact he called her "little lexi" if nothing else. He hugged her back tightly and waved her around like some little girl hugging her dolly. "I missed you" he said seriously now. Loving the scent of her hair, she always  seemed to pick shampoo's he really liked the aroma of.

AAA111

She laughed as she let him wave her around. "Nah you are still alive so you are good..besides you'd be miserable if you could never see me again right?" She smiled giving him a huge smile. She really enjoyed his company and had really missed him recently. "I missed you too Ray Ray" She got down and led him into the living room. "Ray Ray's here." She said smiling enthusiastically, something she had not doing in a very very long time. Her parents were so happy seeing their daughter so happy.

ShadowRaven4d4

Raymond smiled at Alexis' enthusiasm. He couldn't help but love her bubbly little attitude even when almost any other girl would have him pulling his hair out and wanting to be as far away as possible right away. He allowed her to pull him into the living room and gave a wave to her parents when she announced him. "Unfortunately here I am again." he said humorously. He liked her parents, they treated him practically like their son. At that thought he couldn't help but wonder how they would react if he DID become their son, their son-in-law that is. A smile breached his face but he kept his private thoughts private, no need to scare everyone when Alexis had just got back.

AAA111

She laughed like a little schoolgirl when he made jokes like that. She sat down on a chair opposite her parents as she smiled at his humor. Still after all of this time he still gave her butterflies in her tummy. She felt so happy, content, cheerful, and incredibly ecstatic around him. "Not unfortunately. I'm glad you finally came over to visit. I miss you Ray Ray" Alexis said smiling. She always wished he would be her husband someday. He was after all her first crush that she ever had.

ShadowRaven4d4

Raymond smiled more at her laugh and took a seat himself. "I was missed? huzzah I thought I was bacon!" he said, he always acted silly and crazy for Alexis because she seemed to appreciate it better than the dry humor some of the people around them enjoyed. For her sake, he would always do what he felt would make her smile most. "So how has college been treating you Little Lexi? Any guys you want to slip on a banana peel?" he asked her, another one of the silly ways he had around her was that instead of directly threatening those who bugged her he would instead say something silly. Those who had only seen Raymond and Alexis together and never Raymond by himself never knew that outside his efforts to keep a smile on her face he was actually reserved and analytical. He could still be that way around her, but only when the situation called for it.

AAA111

Her parents had already left the room a few minutes prior so it was just Alexis and Raymond sitting there. She smiled at him and shook her head. "Of course you were missed. How can you not miss a huge 12 oz steak!" She smiled at him as she giggled. She always had loved the little banter that she could carry on with him. He was the only guy that she could ever do this with. She shrugs. "College has been good..had a boyfriend but for awhile but um yeah nothing really happened with that." She shrugs pretending like she doesn't know why but in all actuality she knew it was because this guy would never ever measure up to Raymond. "Honestly I missed you"

ShadowRaven4d4

Raymond enjoyed her company, enjoyed how he could act carefree and even childish, forgetting the expectations and forced standards of society, the cynical out-look so many people seemed to take and believed was the 'mature' way to view life had no meaning when he was with Alexis. He bristled only slightly when she mentioned she had a boyfriend at one point, foolishly jealous since he knew he couldn't control her life or what she did. "I need a glass of water." he said, realizing he was thirsty. "I haven't had anything to drink all day. He looked around the room, which wasn't completely clean since her parents didn't tidy up unless company was expected and didn't bother when the company was him, as he was practically family. "Afraid to move around in this mess though, might trip and fall on someone." he said with some humor.

AAA111

She smiled at him and then gave him a weird look wondering what he was acting different. She shrugged it off like it did not bother her but really she was wondering if he was okay. "Yeah sure. Let me go get that for you." She said smiling as she went to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water. She came back into the living room and threw the water bottle at him. "Here ya go." She shook her head. "Hey this place is very clean Sir. Anyways what is new with you? I haven't talked to you or seen your face in forever so update me" She smiled.

ShadowRaven4d4

He caught the bottle and grinned at her. "Hey you know my parents, clean freaks...so my place always looks cleaner than yours." he said with a small laugh. "New with me? nothing really, I took some courses at the local college...went to a few parties...got hit on by drunk girls. ya know, usual college stuff." he said with a shrug, he opened the bottle and took a drink of the water. "Bottled water always has a faint plastic taste." he said with a wrinkle of his nose. "So what do you want to do for the evening?" he said smiling.

AAA111

She nodded. "Yeah your parents are clean freaks but I really like them. They are really cool. I mean they have to be kind of cool to raise a kid like you. I give them a lot of credit. " She smiled at him as she teased him. When he mentioned that he got hit on by some girl she kind of got annoyed by it. It was a little bit of a jealousy thing but she knew she couldn't let him see that it bothered her even though it did. She wanted to be the one that hit on him. She wanted to be his girlfriend. "Oh yeah that cool. Ya know what your very picky tonight geez" She stuck out her tongue at him. She shrugged. "I don't know..what do you wanna do?"

ShadowRaven4d4

Ray smiled at her when she complimented his family, they were hard sometimes but always found a way to remind him that they loved him. He also chuckled at her complimenting him. He couldn't help but admire how pretty she was, so he didn't miss the twinge of jealousy, he knew her well enough that he could see it. His spirits went up a bit, but he couldn't help thinking he had imagined it and she held no interest in him that way. "How am I picky tonight?" he said with a laugh. "As for what we'll do...mmmn...Watch a movie?" he suggested, a movie would be an excuse to cuddle her since she had always been a cuddle bug.

AAA111

She smiled at him and laughed. "Hmm well let's see first of all you complain about my house and how it is dirty and then you go and complain about the water bottle that I gave you. Geez you would think that you would be grateful but no of course not." She said tryign to be serious but clearly it was not working. She loved watching movies with him because they always got to cuddle and she liked any situation where they could get closer. "Yeah sure..go pick one. You know there all in my room. You pick" She smiled at him.

ShadowRaven4d4

He chuckled and shook his head. "Sorry, I don't mean to be." he said. "hmmm...alright. But I might just pick something lame." he said, standing up and going to her room to look through her selection of movies, he decided on a Disney movie since he wasn't feeling up to any of the romance movies he saw on her shelf. He brought it down and showed it to her. "Trip down memory lane to childhood." he said brightly.

AAA111

She laughed and nodded. "I was just kidding around. I know you weren't really do it on purpose. Your just being the silly Ray Ray that I have missed. Hmm you normally do pick something lame so that won't be anything out of the ordinary." She smiled at him as he got up to get a movie. She smiled when he showed her the movie. "Ooooh i love this movie and our childhood. " She smiled. "Mom and Dad went to bed so just me and my Ray Ray watching the movie..yay old times"

ShadowRaven4d4

Ray tried really hard not to turn red, but it was very difficult not to turn red when you were about to cuddle all alone with a girl you had liked for several years. So to hide it he hurried over to the TV to pop it in, hoping she didn't notice he had blushed. "Old times eh? We always had the most fun together, even when we were kids others asked us when we were gonna get hitched" he said with a chuckle, he didn't mention that after a while, he wondered the same thing himself. Then he went over to the couch and plopped down. "ho ho ho, come on little girl sit in Santa's lap and get your present" he said in a deep jovial voice.

AAA111

She looked at him and noticed that he was turning a bright red but she did not understand why so she just shrugged it off. She laid down beside him as she buried her head on his chest. This is always how they used to watch movies together when they were little. She missed that and was glad to finally be able to do that again. "Yeah they were always asking when are you and Ray Ray gonna get married. I always just laughed but I'll admit that you were my first crush. I mean you were this sweet, cute, 10 year old when we first met." She had never told him that. She still had a huge crush on him though.