St. Arcadia Academy (See new interest check for application)

Started by NileGoddess, November 09, 2011, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehcraz

NileGoddess

Alright tehcraz, welcome to the game!

First, we'll need you to post Linda in the Student and Faculty Directory. Just reply to the thread, and I'll put Linda into her dorm suite and homeroom assignment. All of that information will be available on the first post of the directory. Please take note that the directory is color-coded to define which characters are NPCs.

Next, have a look at the Student Handbook. This contains some IC stuff (as well as OOC) about the happenings and etiquette of St. Arcadia.

Lastly, introduce yourself in the OOC. This is where all our planning and discussion goes on, so we can work to get Linda into the game as soon as possible. As of right now, the students of St. Arcadia are away at a weekend camp, but I think we are working on wrapping that up and moving back to the university. The School Bulletin Board usually tracks the location and activities of all player characters, but it hasn't been updated since the camp weekend started. Once the roleplay shifts back to the school, I believe we'll start doing a better job of that.

DarkNevaeh

Hello!  I was wondering if you were still accepting characters?  I read some and heard you needed more female PC's, is that correct?

Haibane

Hi there. Thank you for your interest. Submissive female students are always welcome. We could possibly fit in another male student now as well. What we would be delighted to have is a player able to run a main character but also pick up NPCs, male or female, students or teachers and do short scenes with them to add to the depth of the storyline.

DarkNevaeh

AH!  That I can do.  I used to help a friend run a White Wolf forum and picking up NPC's can be fun.  So...would you like me to do my own OC and then little NPC's here and there?  Run it by you and Madam Nile first of course?

apygoos

Haibane

DarkNevaeh - yes please. Had you a female or male character in mind? We also like players to pick up and use canon characters, or to even pick up and continue playing the characetrs of players who have left the game. There are several of those around and not many developed much so you could start to take them in your own direction and not be bound to what the previous owner was doing.

Rinji Akitaro is one OC, previously owned who we could really use as being more active since he had an on-going storyline of sorts. Natalie Milano is a female student who got into serious trouble and has been suffering abuse by the dommes of the academy for a while, all as an NPC.

Both are submissive roles, although Rinji is less so. There are other existing characters both male and female who were hardly played at all - a few posts each - who could easily come back into activity and which you could bend into a slightly more dominant role if that interests you.

apygoos - that's good news.

NileGoddess

Thank you both for the interest. Current NPCs can be found here listed in green. There's also more NPCs listed in the NPC section, which is linked in the directory. Conceivably, any NPC characters could be adopted into full time characters, and there should still be plenty of canon characters from the game and hentai available. As Haibane said, we invested a bit in Rinji Akitaro, so he's an NPC that already has a bit of story to him in our game. He wouldn't be entirely submissive though, more of a switch.

Annie

I don't think anyone would pick up Shintaro Kido, since he has some solid background in the game, leaving little to be molded for new players. But it's worth to mention that the person who played him wanted his character to fade away from the game. So, I think he's the only exception on that NPC list.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Haibane

Yes, you're absolutely right Annie. Shintaro isn't on the list of potential characters to be re-used since the player asked us specifically not to.

NileGoddess

Thanks for bringing that up guys. Totally slipped my mind.

meilimiao

Hey, new to the forums and I was pointed at this direction :>

I was wondering if you were looking for any new players/characters?  I had a character concept that was very tomboyish and dominant (although not very sadistic, if that detail matters any).  I know there's a shortage of males and due to her gender issues, she would actually be enrolling as a male.

~Meili
I am a fire; you're gasoline.  Come pour yourself all over me.
Open for play, if you like what you see.

NileGoddess

Hi meilimiao, and thank you for the interest! This game is usually always looking for characters, though at times, it may be limited to a specific type. The bare-bones requirements are located on the first post of this interest check.

I'm a little confused as to what you mean by your proposed character, however. Are they male or female? Or transgender?

meilimiao

Quote from: NileGoddess on January 15, 2013, 10:31:39 PM
Hi meilimiao, and thank you for the interest! This game is usually always looking for characters, though at times, it may be limited to a specific type. The bare-bones requirements are located on the first post of this interest check.

I'm a little confused as to what you mean by your proposed character, however. Are they male or female? Or transgender?

Crossdressing female was my intention, but I'm flexible with what the game needs~

NileGoddess

I'm not entirely sure if we need a cross-dressing female in that regard, at least in the manner in which I'm interpreting it.

There's no way a female could pass off as a male student, what with the happenings at the school, and the very reason for her to be there would clearly indicate ahead of time that she is female, so there would be no tricking the faculty or the like.

Hellis

Hello there. i was wondering if you were looking for new characters possibly?

NileGoddess

Hellis, it depends on what kind of character you would like to play. Did you have a particular interest in a canon character, or did you have a concept or theme to make your own character? Some rules about characters are on the first post.

Hellis

I did have a concept. But I am not sure if you are already full up on Switch/Sub males?

Haibane

We're about equal on females to males now (at least in the balance the game needs) so a switchy/subby male could well fit in. Can you draft a character sheet up and put it here, then we'll take a look at him. Thanks.

As we said above, we are also happy for new players to take up old characters other players have abandoned and continue them. We are even happy to have slight changes in character since many were not developed yet anyway - a lot of players stayed to make a few posts then dropped out and their characters are fully changeable without it causing friction.

meilimiao

Quote from: Haibane on January 16, 2013, 06:53:16 AM
As we said above, we are also happy for new players to take up old characters other players have abandoned and continue them. We are even happy to have slight changes in character since many were not developed yet anyway - a lot of players stayed to make a few posts then dropped out and their characters are fully changeable without it causing friction.

Hm, in that case, would you mind me picking up one of the NPC twins?  Yuri Nishizaki?.  If not, I was looking at the list of actual previously played characters and Itou Kaoru is actually the one that would most fit the character concept I have in mind.  Please let me know which would work best~

Hellis

Name: Kai Kotetzu / Kotetzu Kai
Position: Student
Sexual Preferences: Bisexual, attracted to domineering, dominant personalities. Switch but mostly on submissive side.

Appearance:somewhat small in stature with his 5'7, Kai isn't the most imposing. His body is lithe, rather femine in a way. But never such that you'd ever doubt his gender. Its more a case of having a round face, big clear eyes and a very gentle look all around. He is also very smooth and have little hair naturally. His hair tends to be neatly combed to cover his face

Personality:: Kai's a chipper, generally harmless soul. Not spineless, but harmless. He doesn't go out of his way to cause problems and he is generally nice to people in his surroundings. He is a bright young man as well, fully aware of the things that goes on around him. What doesn't comprehend tends to be subtle sings in human interaction. This can cause him to say some things that seem out of turn and has been known to land him in trouble more then once.

Purpose at Arcadia: Kai doesn't know why he was enrolled at the seemingly prestigious academy. His scores were decent but not enough to ever earn him scholarship of any kind. But his parents are both well known in the Tokyo political scene and wield significant influence in their sphere of social circles. That said the reason to his enrollment is probably his seemingly pliant nature, his “cute” looks and the fact that he is very flexible of mind. Of course, you didn't just attend there. They practically owns you. His parents, while influential had been cough in  Morimotos web. There was pictures of both of them participating in orgies back before they hit the limelight. His family having no choice but to go along and enroll him at the academy. Upon arriving, he found the Academy to be very unsettling as his own sexual experience is still somewhat limited.

NileGoddess

Quote from: meilimiao on January 16, 2013, 11:35:24 AM
Hm, in that case, would you mind me picking up one of the NPC twins?  Yuri Nishizaki?.  If not, I was looking at the list of actual previously played characters and Itou Kaoru is actually the one that would most fit the character concept I have in mind.  Please let me know which would work best~

Keep in mind that Itou Kaoru was actually fully transgender, though, and was a male made to look like a female.

Hellis, the reason for Kai being enrolled would not work. St. Arcadia is owned by the Morimotos, and the school is just a cover for the sexual debauchery that goes on there. The real reason why students attend is because their parents/guardians are blackmailed into enrolling them.

Haibane

Quote from: meilimiao on January 16, 2013, 11:35:24 AM
We have found that keeping the twins as NPCs works best as we can conjure them up to enter a scene and dispose of them again quickly when not needed. Kaoru would be possible to play, definitely. She currently has a female body with a penis. She's transgender as Nile says and the backstory to her character is that the Morimotos had her switched from a feminine boy to a tranny for their own perverted purposes, though its also possible we can play the game as though none of the other students know. We could also have it that they DO know, whichever you preferred. If they do not know, she would have had to change and shower privately at gym class, not do swim classes at all aand even bath alone (difficult since the dorms have communal mixed gender bathing). This late on in teh story it would be much more likely that everyone would know.

Hellis

Quote from: NileGoddess on January 16, 2013, 03:28:39 PM
Keep in mind that Itou Kaoru was actually fully transgender, though, and was a male made to look like a female.

Hellis, the reason for Kai being enrolled would not work. St. Arcadia is owned by the Morimotos, and the school is just a cover for the sexual debauchery that goes on there. The real reason why students attend is because their parents/guardians are blackmailed into enrolling them.

I thought I wrote that they were blackmailed? I must have accidently forgotten that.

NileGoddess

Quote from: Hellis on January 16, 2013, 04:03:01 PM
I thought I wrote that they were blackmailed? I must have accidently forgotten that.

This is what you have detailed:

QuotePurpose at Arcadia: Kai doesn’t know why he was enrolled at the seemingly prestigious academy. His scores were decent but not enough to ever earn him scholarship of any kind. But his parents are both well known in the Tokyo political scene and wield significant influence in their sphere of social circles. That said the reason to his enrollment is probably his seemingly pliant nature, his “cute” looks and the fact that he is very flexible of mind. Upon arriving, he find the Academy to be very unsettling as his own sexual experience is still somewhat limited.