News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaspider

Why didn't you invite me for a threesome? I'm so mad, I'm leaving.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

TurtleInTheSheets

You just can't stop role playing and be my turtle for once!... Later y'all!
[acronym=Turtle's Doodles and Other Stuff (SFW)][/acronym]
[acronym=Turtle's StoryTelling Cafe][/acronym]
[Acronym=On and Offs][/acronym][acronym=When There's Nothing Hard Under The Sheets (Updated 09/09/2018)][/acronym][acronym=Turtles reserves the rights to change posting rate without prior approval][/acronym]
||  Drawn by TurtleInTheSheets  || 

Kaspider

Sorry those sheets are not the colour I wanted. But you're stubborn.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

TurtleInTheSheets

Ugggghhh! The sheets are still there because we don't spend enough time together! I'M OUT!
[acronym=Turtle's Doodles and Other Stuff (SFW)][/acronym]
[acronym=Turtle's StoryTelling Cafe][/acronym]
[Acronym=On and Offs][/acronym][acronym=When There's Nothing Hard Under The Sheets (Updated 09/09/2018)][/acronym][acronym=Turtles reserves the rights to change posting rate without prior approval][/acronym]
||  Drawn by TurtleInTheSheets  || 

Janzhi

My sweet turtle,

There’s a cheesecake in the fridge. I made nachos and there are M&M’s on the table. Got to love my new Amazon Echo, I found this awesome playlist. Anyway, I’m going to run down to the store, don’t wait up.

Jan

AxiomUltimatum

How could you? You know I'm on a diet. You just never support my decisions! I can't be with someone who doesn't support me. Good bye.

dakabn

It's either you or my job. I mean, if I win the lottery, sure I can afford to be constantly distracted and horny... but I think we may have to only see each other on the weekends... and... just get over here and strip. I'll say I was in traffic.

BentLycan93

I don't like cold drafty castles, I can't stand this anymore.
I am sorry but we can't continue.

dakabn

Ok, but call me if you need a third.... for anything. ;)

Bedroom Lazarus

Nubile red headed nymphs just really aren't a thing for me any more.  You don't even have gossamer wings..you're almost a freak!
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

blue bunny sparkle

So there I was, in the confessional... ready to confess EVERYTHING. Just EVERYTHING that I had done and all my sins and transgressions... of which there were more than three.

And what do I hear on the other side of the screen?

Snoring. SNORING.

I am so going elsewhere.

Bedroom Lazarus

No you cannot keep wearing those ears when we go out.  People keep staring at the Priest with the half naked bunny on his lap while attending seminary refresher courses.  This has got to end.

Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

blue bunny sparkle

So there we were at the seminary conference.

Don't cha think it would have been helpful if you had told me before hand that it was a SILENT retreat?

You know how I tend to make little noises when I get excited...

You don't tell me anything!

It's over!

Kore

I'm sorry, you just don't know me like that. We can't be together any longer.

Bedroom Lazarus

Your name rolls of my tongue like a mouthful of nails, screws and thumbtacks.

Really, I bit my tongue three times trying to say it last time.  it's over.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Luryd

Honestly, you say you can rise things from the dead, for one, you don't live up to your name. Especially since you're still with the living .

I'm going to take my eternal rest else where , goodnight for good.
• Hyperspecfic fixation  • Open-minded
• Digital Artist  • Sona|OC shipper 
• Romance lover • Fated pair type
∆Venturing into unknow written lands∆

Janzhi

We had so much fun.

*sigh*

I went to the DMV to get an ID card so I could get a passport. When my ID card came, they took an inch off my height and added six-pounds to my weight. I swear I put down 5'7" and 112, not 5'6" and 118 pounds.

I hid it from you, but the guilt began to eat away at me, because I know gaining weight is on your list of never and no-go areas. Every time we pulled out our toy box and I went through the whips, the needles, the latex, the drugs, the x-rated version of the Kama-Sutra, I felt like a fraud. I can't do it any longer. I can't keep pretending the DMV didn't add six pounds to my weight and cut an inch off my height (if only they had done it in some creative, gory fashion, I might have been able to work with their negligence, but a simple subtraction of an inch?).

Good bye, I hope your next partner doesn't stray into forbidden territory as I unintentionally did.

P.S. I went to Kinkos and had them make a copy of my spell books and rituals I left them in the drawer next to the stove, the one where I always kept my oven mitts and newt's eye.

blue bunny sparkle

Dearest Janzhi,

So there I was... at the DMV.

Guess what I saw?

Not the difficulty with numbers as you suggested, but you flirting with the DMV officer!

At first I thought nothing of it, because maybe you hadn't taken the driving test yet.

But you had! I'm on to you Janzhi!

And I'm rolling on out of here!

Autumn52

Blue Bunny, Blue Bunny, You know how much I adore you.
I just keep thinking that you belong with the motorcyclist
you like. He is a much better for you, and I could never stand
in the way of your happiness. So fare the well my darling
Bunny. *waves as she backs away so she can see the beautiful
bunny one last time*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Xandi,

You are impossible to leave or to break up with!

Whatever shall I do? I've been slated to be one of the next astronauts  for 2018 to 2020.

My trip to Venus will last 10 years... if only you could come with me!

But alas, it breaks my heart to say -- be free! Be free Dear Xandi! 

dakabn

I've tried and tried to explain to you, only I get to wear the bunny ears. YOU wear the lion mane.

blue bunny sparkle

Dakabn...

No. I get the Bunny ears. You get the Kitten whiskers. That is how it is supposed to be!

Except when I want to wear the lion's mane because I'm feeling extra Rwarrrr!

But then, you might get into trouble, so its best if we just stop this now.

Bunny

Deamonbane

I get the bunny ears. I like the bunny ears. I just wish you'd take them off once in a while. The supermarket. The bar. The office Christmas party. The zoo. The movies.

There can in fact be too much of a good thing.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

blue bunny sparkle

So I said, I'd leave off the bunny ears if you kept your shirt on... but you couldn't do it, could you?

Not in the supermarket or the bar. At the Starbucks or the shaved ice stand - you were all deliciously bare chested.

This won't work if you can't compromise!

MajesticFrost

You know what, I can do whatever I want and you, on the other hand, have to listen to what I say.

Making a simple sandwich with the nutella I bought with MY money, is not rocket science.

This is unacceptable. We're through!
  [tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]"I have all the characteristics of a human being:
blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear,
identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust."[/td][td]
I tripped and feel into some feelings.
Don't worry
I brushed that sh-t off.
O/O
[/td][td]_[/td][/tr]