News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Just some ideas(M looking for F)

Started by Craz, June 06, 2009, 10:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craz

All right, so, I've had a few ideas for RPs. I'm a literate writer, and though I've just got two listed, more'll be coming. If you've got an idea for an RP, feel free to PM me with an idea. :)

Do That Again, and I’ll Cuff You

This would be based off either a detectivexdetective, or a detectivexconsultant style. Either a new detective or a consultant has been assigned to a homicide detective, and together they have to look into a murder(or possibly some other crime). No particular preferences as to who does what role, though I would like this to have some comedy in it, as well as a lot of innuendo. Alternate settings could be used for this, like modern horror or sci-fi.

Guilty Pleasures- Taken

The idea for this is an Anita Blake-themed rp, but with a male as the vampire hunter/animator. It’d involve possibly multiple roles, with the executioner going through the politics of his city.

Outlaws, Nice and Dandy -Taken
This would be sort of a mix of Outlaw Star and Firefly. It would be about space pirates, people either seeking treasure or just general thieves. Definitely some aliens involved, along with humor, action, and hot pirate lovin'.

Want to Save the World?
This is an odd idea I've gotten recently, sort of a fantasy romantic-comedy. It centers on a human guy, a rather normal fellow, who gets selected by the Powers Above to be the 'mediator', sort of the Henry Kissinger of the supernatural. His job is to find solutions between various factions of the supernatural(vamps, weres, Faeries) as the problems pop up, as well as make sure that everything is kept under wraps. He'd have a partner, a bodyguard who helped him with information, protection, and romantic interest.

More to come later as I come up with them!

leelan

very interested in the Firefly mix story! Can't help but love me a lil Cap'n on Serenity fun ;)
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Craz

Well, send me a PM so we can talk story. :)

leelan

Bump Bump Bump...*giggles running out*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Bliss

Craz and Leelan - Elliuqiy is not a forum that supports a bumping culture. Please do not bump a thread unless it is to denote significant additions/changes in the OP. -Bliss
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

leelan

I'm sorry Bliss I was just repeating the word because I find the word funny. My mistake.

Craz