News:

Main Menu

choices

Started by Duchess, March 16, 2009, 09:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duchess

I made up my mind and wendsday will be a month after I made the biggest decision ever. It is so hard and I have second feelings.
Do not know if what I did was right and yet it was selfless.
I could not bare it any more and chose your benefit over mine.
What do I have to offer you? Noting I always tell my self, you deserve the world and so much.

I cannot give you what you need and provide you with all I want you to have.
Does that make me bad or what does that make me. I miss you so much, and your laughter.
You use to make my sad days and tired nights worthwhile.
Yet my simple love was not enough and soon we did not have enough.
I had to make a choice and I chose you to have a taste at a different world.
A world filled with what I could not give you.

Did you felt betrayed by my choice, Is that why you refuse to talk to me?
Don’t you miss me at all, because my heart is broken and I can imagine crying blood tears The pain I feel is incredible, yet someone told me I did what I had to do.
Can they be so heartless and wasn’t my love enough.
You are mine and I am yours.
The love I feel for you, nobody can compare.
I chose you over myself and even when I did not want you at first my love growth with every day that passed.

Now I only have your picture, the last one I took before you left.
I had to swallow don tears and smile at you while waiving with my heart in my throat.
Did you know that you was not going to see me for a long time.
Yes, you did because we talked before the time came.
Your maturity and smart attitude was incredible but I know how smart you are and that you can understand anything explained to you.
I am not sure any more that I made the right choice, how I miss your talks and laughter in the end of the day.
Now everything seems so empty and depressed.
Most nights I cry myself to sleep because with out you next to me everything feels so empty.

Soon I tell my self soon, we will be back together but how long will soon take and how long can I wait.
Did I make the right choice?