News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Aiden, May 22, 2011, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Touch

I'm rather fond of Morgana's ult since it hits anyone in range and freezes them if you stay close enough. Fantastic in a team fight, but a waste one on one.

Cait's ult is awesome since it is a one shot, high damage clickable with short cool down. Definitely awesome.

I'm considering playing the bird since I love mid ish characters...

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Ryven

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 27, 2012, 08:43:01 PM
I'm rather fond of Morgana's ult since it hits anyone in range and freezes them if you stay close enough. Fantastic in a team fight, but a waste one on one.

Cait's ult is awesome since it is a one shot, high damage clickable with short cool down. Definitely awesome.

I'm considering playing the bird since I love mid ish characters...

Morgana was my first love.  I still remember when her shield actually had the cleanse built into it.  Good times.  She's an all around good champion to play.

I sucked with cait the first time I played her.  Oh my god, I am so not good with her, so props to you for doing much better than I ever could.

I want to try the hexplosive guy.  He seems fun.

The Golden Touch

You'll see when we play, Ry. I rock Cait pretty much all the time. I cannot really be accused of KS because of my AS is way too high honestly.

I am starting to get annoyed with Lux's ult... An AoE ult? Really? I'm a foot from it and still get hit. -throws up hands-

Chris Brady

Orianna will be my second purchase (I think she's Glados cute) after Jax.  :3
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Ryven

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 27, 2012, 08:59:37 PM
You'll see when we play, Ry. I rock Cait pretty much all the time. I cannot really be accused of KS because of my AS is way too high honestly.

I am starting to get annoyed with Lux's ult... An AoE ult? Really? I'm a foot from it and still get hit. -throws up hands-

Oh, I'm sure you'll love her when I play her. >:)  I rock her so hard in the crystal scar.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Ryven on June 27, 2012, 09:07:51 PM
Oh, I'm sure you'll love her when I play her. >:)  I rock her so hard in the crystal scar.

I have Ziggs and I will say that his Q is all about placement and watching your opponents movements... Three bounces also means behind the lines kills.  He is good mid, just make sure you are last hitting and using his passive on champ instead of minions.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Gavlois

Oh man, even though I didn't like Draven, I came out first place with him two games in a row. I must admit that the enemies weren't all that good though.
O/O

Shjade

It occurs to me that I might be mistaken in thinking of Draven as either an AD carry or an assassin. I'm starting to think he should build tanky dps.

Why?

Because his Q is basically an always-on +85% AD boost that refreshes a move- and attack-speed steroid. He doesn't NEED to build carry items to get stupidly high damage output. Might be better to go metagolem on him. Hmm...
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

The Golden Touch

I love the pile of bombs honestly, especially when I can trap them in it. ;3

Gavlois

Although I was fed both of those games this was my standard build:

1. Boots and 3 HP pots.

2. 2 Dorans Blade or 1 Doran and BF Sword (depending on money)

3. Berseker's Greaves

4. Sheen

5. Vamp Scepter

6. Infinity Edge

7. Bloodthirster

8. Zeal --> Tri Force

9. Guardian Angel and Phantom Dancer

This way I get a lot of everything with the tri-force, speed from the PD and Life Steal with bloodthirster. IE of course for the AD
O/O

The Golden Touch

Hit 20 yesterday before work... Um, can I say that going from 11k IP down to about 4k because of my new runes... Um... ouch. Sin was laughing at me the entire time as I'm flailing at spending so much.

Ryven

I just didn't bother buying any runes until level 20+.  That way, I didn't even have to change them out.

The Golden Touch

They were pretty expensive regardless. Even filling half my page was crazy.

Chris Brady

79 points short of a new champ.  >.<

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Cybrewaste

Quote from: gavlois1 on June 28, 2012, 01:07:16 AM
Although I was fed both of those games this was my standard build:

1. Boots and 3 HP pots.

2. 2 Dorans Blade or 1 Doran and BF Sword (depending on money)

3. Berseker's Greaves

4. Sheen

5. Vamp Scepter

6. Infinity Edge

7. Bloodthirster

8. Zeal --> Tri Force

9. Guardian Angel and Phantom Dancer

This way I get a lot of everything with the tri-force, speed from the PD and Life Steal with bloodthirster. IE of course for the AD

I assume you're talking about Draven? In my opinion Sheen is way to early, even if I was going to get a T-Force on him - I definitely wouldn't go Sheen first. The only thing that procs sheen with any consistency (based on your ability to catch Q's)  is your W, which is super mana intensive to be spamming early, that coupled with the high cost of TForce, I would probably just got standard AD carry route. Boots>Dblade(s)+Vamp Scepter>IE>PD>LW>BT>Defensive item depending on enemy team (QSS/GA)

That being said, I haven't played Draven a whole lot, but unless you're super fed early, I think it would be fairly risky trying to go for TForce.
Need a new RP? Swing by my RP request thread

Check out my Ons and Offs!

Haven't received a reply and you're not sure why? There may be a reason! [Updated - 30/6/15 AEST ]

Posts owed: [6/7]

Ryven

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 29, 2012, 05:20:29 AM
They were pretty expensive regardless. Even filling half my page was crazy.

Yeah.  I have 1/3 each of a page for AD and AP characters.  I'm nowhere near through and I've been level 30 for a while.

PSL: You should send me your summoner name so I can friend you. ::)

Gavlois

Quote from: Cybrewaste on June 29, 2012, 09:55:22 AM
I assume you're talking about Draven? In my opinion Sheen is way to early, even if I was going to get a T-Force on him - I definitely wouldn't go Sheen first. The only thing that procs sheen with any consistency (based on your ability to catch Q's)  is your W, which is super mana intensive to be spamming early, that coupled with the high cost of TForce, I would probably just got standard AD carry route. Boots>Dblade(s)+Vamp Scepter>IE>PD>LW>BT>Defensive item depending on enemy team (QSS/GA)

That being said, I haven't played Draven a whole lot, but unless you're super fed early, I think it would be fairly risky trying to go for TForce.

Yeah the reason i got Sheen early was because I was feed quite early. Double kill before minions spawned   :o.
I agree with your standard ad carry route, though I do prefer getting that BF sword before going for the vamp. If I wasn't fed, then I would have gone Zeal instad of Sheen
O/O

Shjade

Yeah, I saved up early for my level 20 runes just to get a generic one-size-fits-all runepage of Mpen (or ARpen)/Armor/MR per level/HP.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Gavlois

I find I like the runes I use for a tank suits everyone well. I get flat armor yellows, armor/magic pen reds, MR per level blues and move speed quints. Until I got more IP that was the page I used for everyone.
O/O

Chris Brady

Hopefully, I'll be on later tonight.  I just need less than 80 rep points for Jax.  >.<

Ryven

Quote from: Chris Brady on June 30, 2012, 08:02:38 AM
Hopefully, I'll be on later tonight.  I just need less than 80 rep points for Jax.  >.<

I'll be on later if you want someone to play with. >.>

Chris Brady

I have to head for at least the next 8 hours.  :)  Hopefully, like I said, I'll be on later.

Ryven

That's fine.  I have a bunch of stuff to do in the interim too, so I'll hopefully see you on later.

SinXAzgard21

So I've searched every where and I still cannot figure out how to give blue buff away.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Gavlois

Once you pick it up yourself there isn't any way to transfer it to a teammate. Of course, you can always get yourself killed, give it to the enemy and have your teammate go and kill the one that took it...
O/O