Need a kick start

Started by Elvi, March 03, 2007, 04:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

I have some really good games going and want to keep them all and everyone is being very patient with me while I have been unwell.

Trouble is that I have lost my inspiration for them and can't get back in.

So............
Anyone out there got a good idea for a one on one to play with me?

If I can get posting on something new, the rest will fall into place.....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

CaptainErotica

Hmmm....I havn't thought this one all the way through but if you like the general concept we can work out the detaisl if you wnat to give it go.

Our characters are friends. one day my character makes a bet with her(whatever we decide to bet on)and loses. The bet is simple. The loser becomes the winners slave for a full year. Everything from doing the dishes, to polishing her shoes, to thingsa of a sexual nature...if desired. you name it he has to do it. she could be as cruel or nice as you want with it. Again it isn't much, but just an idea off the top of my head.

Elvi

Should have been a lot more specific here shouldn't I?
(Not that I don't appreciate the offer Rob....*hugs*.....)

I need something challenging and adventure, something that makes my mind work, not just a sexual encounter.

CaptainErotica

*Shocked look*

I understand that. Truth be told I kind of like a good adventure every once in awhile. One more idea and then I'll leave you alone if you don't like it. :)

*Thinks a bit*

Your character works for MI5(subject to modification) and is on a long awaited vacation. She is on a cruise ship headed toward Hawaii, when an influential politician is found murdered in his cabin. Someone on the ship is a muderer, but who is it? you better act fast because anotehr body just turned up. Could you be next?

Elvi

*lol*

Reminds me of one of the Columbo episodes......

I like the idea....
Question is, should I be MI5 or 6?

MI6 could be good because then I could say that it wasn't my job.......*grins*

CaptainErotica

MI6 works too. Honestly I don't know the difference.

Elvi

MI5 is internal affairs (They spy on me)

MI6 is external affairs (They spy on you)

So MI5 would deal with dead polititions, though depending where and how they died, they would be bickering with each other over who's 'job' it was......

CaptainErotica

lol..okay. MI6 it is then. Unfortunately i'm about to head off to bed, but if your still interested we can set it up.

Elvi

yep interested, go have a good sleep and we'll talk tonight/tomorrow......*hugs*

King_Furby

Elvi i understand cause i am in the same boat as well. I also have some really good games but have been hurting myself to try and come up with another idea. But ideas always come, though sometimes it can be awhile.

Xerial

And here I thought you didn't like me anymore...  :'(

I shall most definitly have to think of something fresh for you and I...  ;D

Elvi

I think......(fingers crossed)......I may be up for a couple more games?

As I said on the apologies thread, it seems that some people have sent me PM's about games (amongst other things) and I don't know whether I have missed them, lost them or haven't actually recieved them.
So if you have sent me something and I haven't replied, please feel free to send it again, I don't perposely ignore anyone even if the game isn't for me......

Oh and Xerial, there's been a reply waiting for you for oooooooo......well at least a couple of weeks now, I take it you haven't seen it?.....*grins*

Jester

Poink Dwarf? Yes that's Poink. Or maybe that spacey horry game i emailed you about?

What do you prefer? Horror or comedy? Comedy or horror?