Crystal Lake Ski Lodge - Snowed In

Started by Sasha, April 02, 2010, 01:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha

Okay the game threads are up ...going to officially start the game on Thursday April 8th.

Will hold off moving the character profile thread to an OOC thread till we have the remaining characters posted up or the date of April 12th comes round the bend. If your character is not posted and approved before April 12th , I am sorry but the game will be closed at that point .

If you are playing an employee ...your options for your first post will be .. the Employee Breakroom Area  or the Lodge Commons Areas performing your duties where ever they should be at .  < of course the maid could be cleaning a room upstairs if she likes >

If you are playing a guest ....your options for your first post will be ...Lodge Commons Area ...or in The West Wing or East Wing ...depending on your Suite your staying in .

Links to Game Threads :

North Lodge - Basement Employee Area

North Lodge - Guest Common Area

North Lodge - West Wing - Suites 1 , 2 , 3

North Lodge - East Wing - Suites 4 , 5, 6

Bloody Rose

mmm if I were t post in the kitchen, that is on the first link right?

FeBurns

The kitchen is the second link (common area).

zemo8801

So like an errand boy? I can handle something like that.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

rahatngt

Getting a massage from that girl sounds good .. :D

Riona

thanks Sasha sounds very very nice...hmmmm where to begin hehe >:)

Rachubka

I like how pretty much all of the girls are listed as bisexual or bi-curious. lol

bluemoon

well, my girl is supposed to believe she's straight, but be easily persuaded into bi-situations, which isn't really bi-curious since she wasn't thinking about it before.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Sasha

Quote from: bluemoon on April 07, 2010, 10:16:48 PM
well, my girl is supposed to believe she's straight, but be easily persuaded into bi-situations, which isn't really bi-curious since she wasn't thinking about it before.

You are right I suppose ...but bi-curious ..sounded better to me than ...."easy "...keep it up and I make you a Tri-sexual like Kate . Giggles ..just teasing . I will go change it to ...<Straight > < ? > ...letting that work . To me Bi-curious is just might be persuaded or has some interest in exploring which is much fun to play .

Quote from: Rachubka on April 07, 2010, 10:09:50 PM
I like how pretty much all of the girls are listed as bisexual or bi-curious. lol

See how I am ...corrupting all the characters before the game even starts . I think I need a spanking .   :P

Quote from: zemo8801 on April 07, 2010, 08:18:34 PM
So like an errand boy? I can handle something like that.

Awesome ...post up you character here for approval Zemo with a pick please . Thank-you much . Look forward to seeing the character .

Quote from: Zarazel on April 07, 2010, 08:07:51 PM
mmm if I were t post in the kitchen, that is on the first link right?

There is a small kitchen area in the breakroom of the employee area  ..but more microwave type , coffee station ....refrig.

The main Kitchen is located in the common area and described a little .. the picture shows the part open to the guests ...but there is a back prep /storage area tucked up hidden behind ..with additional ovens grills  to use as needed . Fully stocked for now .

Nim

QuoteSee how I am ...corrupting all the characters before the game even starts . I think I need a spanking . 

Turns Sasha over his knee.  Peels off her tight jeans (not an easy task mind you being as snug as they are) and begins to proceed with said spanking.   ;D >:) O:) :-*

Sasha

Lucius Cornelius , character is approved ....please move him to the Character Profile Thread ..

Since your an employee .. you can make your first post in the Employee Breakroom area ...we all know you security guards don't really do anything .  Seriously though ...someone has to make some fresh coffee.  Giggles .

Oh yes ..and we have a few people that English is not their native language , a few rather new people as well ...some have both to their credit .Such brave creative souls ...know if I had to write in Spanish I would just never bother to join . So with that being said ...a little patience and tolerance with them ...everyone started out sometime . Besides sometimes using miswords is quite humorous , I should know I do it myself and don't even have the excuse that English is not my native language .    ::)

Oh and ummm thank-you for that spanking ...Nim ...purrsss .....

CaptainErotica

*Holds Sasha's hands to keep her from escaping Nim's punishment.

Riona

So we can post now: *bounces up and down with excitement* ooh and the maid can restock the room with certain essentials if you catch my drift >:)

zemo8801

Name Rex Ryan.
Job: Errand boy.

Pic http://m1003.photobucket.com/image/justin%20bieber/abcbritty/justin-bieber.jpg.html?o=2

Bio: Rex was not the type to work very hard. So he didn't really understand the reason on why did they pick him to be the errand boy.  He was not the most trusting person But hell a job is a job in his eyes. So as long as got to spend the most of the time at the bar or with a hot girl he would do this job. everyone told him that there was usually some good tail here so that is probably the real reason why Rex asked for this job.  most of the time he spent it inside scoring different pair of under ware or playing games. Yes its a snow lodge but Rex was never the most balanced person he was mostly a klutz and a slacker he never really thought of what his future was going to bring. He spent most of that time thinking of where was he going to find a person help his never ending lust. Most people called him a dick head because that was what usually told him what he was going to do for the day.   
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Sasha

not bad Zemo ...cute pic too .

Can you add a little bit about his personality .. maybe what he wants to be when he grows up . Going to college ...thinking of being a bum on the beach . Is he a little rich boy just biding his time. What hobbies he have ... snowboarder ..takes the job for free access to the slopes . Maybe he working on getting into competitions or something . Plays video games in his spare time.  Collects women's undies ...has 20 some pairs now .  :P

You know ..help me see this character .

Thanks ...

Sasha

Rachubka

Riona

oh and FYI i will be gone from tomorrow night til Sunday afternoon..going on a me retreat hehe >:)

Sasha

Quote from: Rachubka on April 08, 2010, 08:41:01 PM
Justin Bieber!? NOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

ummmm ....you okay Rach ...I mean ... are you cumming over the pic or what ?  LMAO Okay no one can wear a ball cap .

Okay Zemo ...move your horny toad errand boy into the game ...you can report to the Texan in the breakroom ..you been sent by the manager to put up those bunk beds in the North Lodge .

zemo8801

Oh, ok thanks Sasha can you show me where should I move my character? Please I am not to sure on this so called Texan you want me to report to?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Sasha

Quote from: zemo8801 on April 08, 2010, 09:07:38 PM
Oh, ok thanks Sasha can you show me where should I move my character? Please I am not to sure on this so called Texan you want me to report to?

Below is the character profile thread ... the Texan is the maintenance man for the North Lodge ...Raymond " Ray" Riggs .

Character Profile Thread ..

Links to Game Threads :

North Lodge - Basement Employee Area

North Lodge - Guest Common Area

North Lodge - West Wing - Suites 1 , 2 , 3

North Lodge - East Wing - Suites 4 , 5, 6

Riona

i posted reena as readying suite 5 and then leaving..i wont be able to post again til sunday afternoon so just to let you all know :) i cant wait this will be fun >:)

Sasha

Quote from: Riona on April 09, 2010, 11:57:06 AM
i posted reena as readying suite 5 and then leaving..i wont be able to post again til sunday afternoon so just to let you all know :) i cant wait this will be fun >:)

Have fun this weekend sweetie ...enjoy yourself . See you when you get back .

Wolfy's character has been approved and is posted ...looks like the only remaining is his wife's character to be played by Carlissa .

Carlissa's character has been approved ...awaiting it to be posted on the Character Profile thread ...then we shall close this Interest thread down and move the OOC to there .

Awesome posting by all love that interaction going on in the employee area had me laughing as I can almost envision that happening .

Okay All Characters have been posted .....This thread is now Closed ....move all OOC to Character Profile/ OOC Thread .   Thank-you much .