Sakura Town (Neko Enslavement) (Closed)

Started by LamentingQuill, September 13, 2017, 12:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

This is all going be quite sandboxish, you could look at it as being like a whole bunch of one on one roleplays in the same world with the opportunity to interact and socialize with others also existing in this world with you.

That being said, there are some rules I must insist people obey while enjoying this environment.

1. Respect the GM. LamentingQuill is the boss, please respect me and what I have to say regarding whatever game issues come up. You and I will have zero issues between us personally so long as you do this.

2. No meta-gaming. Do not try and say that your character actually knows something that would be considered classified or hush-hush information without clearing it with me first and having good reason to back it up for how and why your character would have said otherwise impossible to obtain information.

3. No God-modding. Do not try to control the actions of another character without clear permission from the character's player to do so. If accusations are brought before me and you cannot provide me with proof that you were given permission to do this. I will be forced to ask you to leave the game and free your spot for someone else. This may seem extreme, but I have no time for nonsense.

4. Dependability. This isn't so much a rule as it is a request, please do not join this game if you are not certain that you are going to give it your all to stick around and be dependable. With this being the sandbox kind of environment with paired up characters, it would be preferable that someone didn't get left hanging.

5. We are Anti-Harassment. Please, don't be that douche... respect the players and respect their characters, alright? I won't play around if I find out about harassment going on in my game. If it is severe enough harassment, I will report it directly to staff. So please, play nice.

6. Limitations. This game being what it is, please make sure of what each player will and won't do before you pair up characters, respect each others on's and off's.  I've had it done to me, it's not fun, so I'm not playing around with that rubbish.

7.  Numbers and character sexual orientation. Due to supply and demand and how I'd like to see this kept fairly small... one slave per master and vice versa, one master per slave.   Also, I have absolutely no issues with LGBT and all that, but we'll be keeping this heterosexual just for sake of simplifying things and making certain that everyone gets paired up with someone. I am very sorry if any of that is an inconvenience. It's only to make things easier to maintain.

8. Marriage and breeding. I was asked if masters could marry and/or have children with their slaves and yes, this is allowed. It wouldn't be all that well looked upon in high circles, but is allowed.

{More to potentially come as needed, PM me if you think of anything good I didn't list yet}

DO NOT POST PROFILES TO THREAD. PM all profiles directly to LamentingQuill labeled as 'Okami/Kitsune/Neko RP'.

Profile layouts
Okami {Wolf} Kitsune {Fox}

Name:

Species:

Personality:

Brief background: {Nothing fancy, just help us get to know your character a little bit}

Looks: {Anime or CG art only, you may use a pic without ears or tail, but please give good description of your ears and tail if you do}

Occupation: {What kind of job do you have? Where does your cash come from?}

Society status: {Who are you in society? Are you someone special or important}

Character strengths: {What about you proves to be a strength?}

Character weaknesses: {What about you holds you back or leaves you weak/vulnerable?}

Dislikes:

Sexual stuff: {Link your O/O's here}

Master: {What sort of master will you be? What kind of slave would you like to acquire to suit you?}

Notes: {Anything extra that you really want out there}

Neko: {Cat}

Name:

Personality:

Brief background: {Nothing fancy, just help us get to know your character a little bit}

Looks: {Anime or CG art only, you may use a pic without ears or tail, but please give good description of your ears and tail if you do}

Body status: {Are you a virgin? Or have you had sex before? If so, was it just another anthro or was it a previous master?}

Slavery: {How long ago were you enslaved? Warning: You cannot have been any younger than 17 at the time of capture.}

Masters: {Have you have previous masters? What happened to the others? If you have had any}

Character strengths: {What about you proves to be a strength?}

Character weaknesses: {What about you holds you back or leaves you weak/vulnerable?}

Dislikes:

Sexual stuff: {Link your O/O's here}

Okami. Kitsune. The dominant of society, the powerful and the wealthy, they have for years and years ensured that their bustling city remained safe from the vicious Naga and the dreadful Arachne. So much is owed to these powerful canines and they are not shy about taking what they are due... not that they are savages about it, far from it.

At least... not all of them.

There are some Okami and Kitsune out in the city only interested in the almighty dollar, which brings us to another caste of this world... the neko... a mostly subservient species. The more financially stable neko can afford jobs such as a maid in a good respectful wolf household, perhaps a secretary a reputable office or law firm or a paid companion to a wolf debutante...

This is not the case for them all though... those of less security in there are targeted quite often by shady Okami and Kitsune looking to make some good cash, the main culprits are the DeLorien family, a wealthy and powerful family of aristocratic kitsune... though no one has ever been able to prove their involvement... that or no one is willing to talk for whatever reasons...
They are hardly the only ones with their hands in that cash jar for that matter, the slave auction business has become a powerful ring of prominent and potentially dangerous families with a lust for green that leaves too great a fear of dire consequences upon any potential snitch and their family to keep them from considering talking to the right people...

The self-exiled black sheep of the DeLorien family, Jack, can't do anything really large against the slave trade for fear of endangering the nekos he has employed in his fancy five star hotel... his relations know he has been protecting as many nekos as he can from falling into becoming prime abduction targets by providing them with safe jobs... and he'll keep his mouth shut so long as he believes they could be in danger regardless because of his mouth.

Rene DeLorien is not as well looked upon as his cousin, everyone knows he runs the slave auctions... but everyone is too afraid to say anything about it...
It's commonly Rene's thugs that will abduct these poor nekos from their meager homes or off the streets and from there, Rene and his fellow highborn colleagues will sell them as slaves to other wealthy individuals... the fates of the neko sold often wind up as sexual servants or... things much worse...

Not all that give their business to the slave auctions are terrible people though, some of them while seeking a sexual companion are gentle and treat their slaves with compassion... while there are others that aren't so much in the ways of gentleness and compassion.

What will happen with you?

What will be happening when slaves begin their first posts is below this paragraph!  The first GM controlled event will be the slave auction. Upon getting a full cast and pairings made, slaves will be brought up onto the stage by the number I assign them and your partner's Okami/Kitsune will purchase your character.  I will leave a voting poll for how long this event will remain open and active before we move on to the goings on between master and slave.

-How the RP will eventually open up-

In the dungeon of the run down former DeLorien estate, Rene DeLorien prowled along the dimly lit cell block as he 'took inventory' before auctions were to begin... it really was a pity this mansion had been so badly damaged in the great war against the Naga and Arachne, it had from what he heard been very beautiful in it's day.

Speaking of beautiful... each cell contained a neko, all prettied up and ready to be presented to potential buyers, he'd seen to it that the best discreet  beauticians were employed to make the 'product' look as good as possible to fetch the best price possible to make good profit. Looking at the current crop... Rene was confident that everyone involved tonight would get more than healthy of a cut from their profits...

“Look alive everyone! The show will begin very soon...” Rene chuckled darkly as he reached the end of the cell block and approached the foot of the stair case that led upstairs to what had once been a grand auditorium, that was where the auctions were always held... the cell block itself had once been rows of dressing rooms before Rene had them remodeled into cells. He just needed to make sure everything was in place and the seats were filled with prospective buyers before he had his hired security begin bringing the slaves up one by one.

He imagined he'd see his cousin Jack in attendance, as per usual... badgering him about his treatment of the captured slaves, insisting they are fed properly, clothed warmly enough, given medical care when needed... Jack just had to be a colossal pain in his hide this way given that he could do little else for the slaves presently in captivity. It was noble... but foolish and naive, the world wasn't and wouldn't be as clean and pure of intentions and ambitions as Jack dreamed.
Ascending the staircase on confident swaggering strides, Rene looked to a willowy female Okami by the name Francine Trent, his personal assistant, upon reaching the top “Is everything ready to go?”

“Yes, Mr. DeLorien... security is prepped and ready to start bringing up slaves one by one and I just checked the auditorium, there are a good many Okami and Kitsune seated and waiting to view the product we have available this season” Francine replied, smiling bashfully as the handsome white fox... the DeLorien kitsune were all white as snow, always had been for as long as anyone could remember... they were hard to forget upon looking upon them, especially the males...
“Excellent!” Rene replied with an excited smirk “Send them down immediately then, have them begin as Cell 1 and progress along the cell counter clockwise”

“Yes, sir” Francine replied obediently before she scurried off to do as Rene instructed.

Rene rubbed his hands together in eagerness before he strode out onto past the curtain and onto the stage, he smiled brilliantly and spoke with gusto for everyone to hear him “Greetings, fine ladies and gentleman! Welcome to the annual Sakura Town slave auction! We shall begin bidding on each lot at 1,000 dollars, you have all been provided with a paddle upon entry, please raise your paddle when you would like to made a bid and call out your desired bid... now, lets get started, shall we?”

-End scene-

Limit of two characters per gender per player.  After the ten spots are filled, I will open up only enough spots to make sure there is a slave or master for everyone as needed.
One female neko per player for now. (We can so easily end up with way too many if we're not careful about it). The female neko rule could very likely change in the future depending upon supply and demand.

We'll worry about who gets paired with who in the auction event after the accepted profile thread is up and going and folks have a chance to look and consider the options. Folks will be encouraged to let me know and the order in which people bring their pairings to my attention, that will be the order in which Rene DeLorien brings each Neko on stage to be sold.

List interested parties and role place holders

1. Sweetserenade-Female Kitsune

2. Wicked Emi- Female wolf/Female Kitsune

3. Changingsaint- Male wolf

4. LamentingQuill- Male Kitsune/Female Kitsune/Female neko

5. Lexi12- male neko

6. Sephiriel- male neko

7. Rose Knight- Female neko

8. Solistair- Male wolf

9. Endwell- Two male nekos

{Spots will open up for approved applications}

Thread navigation:

Approved Characters

OOC

Slave Auction Mansion

Wealthy District -residential dwelling interiors-

Wealthy district -Town-

SweetSerenade

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Revelation

Tapping out character stuff now. Quick question, the setting is more medieval/fantasyish, rather than modern, right?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Changingsaint on September 13, 2017, 01:53:14 PM
Tapping out character stuff now. Quick question, the setting is more medieval/fantasyish, rather than modern, right?

No, it's modern with fantasy touches. Humans basically do not exist here, it's all ears and tail up in this joint ^.^

Revelation

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 13, 2017, 01:55:39 PM
No, it's modern with fantasy touches. Humans basically do not exist here, it's all ears and tail up in this joint ^.^

Gotcha, was just making sure I was on the right path of making a character, then!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Changingsaint on September 13, 2017, 01:56:26 PM
Gotcha, was just making sure I was on the right path of making a character, then!

Okay, no prob. :)

Wicked Emi

Do I need to send you my girls through pm or is it okay where they are? O.o

SweetSerenade

I'll start my profile after I get a few things handled IRL, and finish up some things I need to handle. :3

Leki

Just posting to let everyone know that I'm still keeping an eye on this.
Will admit, I was a bit startled to see that the roleplay would be restricted to heterosexual altercations.
Not necessarily a deal breaker for me, but it's a bit more for me to consider.

I haven't sent in a character yet, but I'm also wondering if it'd be possible to set up a character thread soonish?
Appealing characters help grow interest, and boost motivation (for me at least).

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Leki on September 14, 2017, 02:22:55 PM
Just posting to let everyone know that I'm still keeping an eye on this.
Will admit, I was a bit startled to see that the roleplay would be restricted to heterosexual altercations.
Not necessarily a deal breaker for me, but it's a bit more for me to consider.

I haven't sent in a character yet, but I'm also wondering if it'd be possible to set up a character thread soonish?
Appealing characters help grow interest, and boost motivation (for me at least).

I'll getting a character thread up either tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Revelation

SweetSerenade

I'm excited myself, to see what connections I can build for Mei. I turned in my Kitsune yesterday or the day before, I can't remember exactly. xD

AndyZ

Keeping an eye on this, may go with male slave but only if I get a decent idea.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Sephiriel

Hello everyone, would like to play a male ... Since slaves are needed, count me in for a male neko. Character sheet coming soon.

SweetSerenade

Just so people know my kitsune will only be looking for a non-submissive and rather capable neko, if she gets one.

LamentingQuill

Character thread coming tomorrow, RL donkey kicked me in the face today, I got almost no time to myself at all and now I am so tired >.<

Wicked Emi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 15, 2017, 11:30:30 PM
Character thread coming tomorrow, RL donkey kicked me in the face today, I got almost no time to myself at all and now I am so tired >.<
Is okay dear, I'm sure we are all patient ^.^

Revelation

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 15, 2017, 11:30:30 PM

really looking forward to seeing the other characters. But get some rest for now!

LamentingQuill

Attention!

Approved character thread will be made in like an hour or two from now. I want folks to know when they are making profiles that nekos ARE NOT required to be submissive. The slavers would reserve the feistier slaves for customers that get into that kind of thing, not all masters get turned on by a willing doormat.

OOC thread will be going up about the same time.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 16, 2017, 01:51:31 PM
Attention!

Approved character thread will be made in like an hour or two from now. I want folks to know when they are making profiles that nekos ARE NOT required to be submissive. The slavers would reserve the feistier slaves for customers that get into that kind of thing, not all masters get turned on by a willing doormat.

OOC thread will be going up about the same time.
Yeah.....my girl is not going to be easy v.v

LamentingQuill

So folks know, I am putting everything into NC, just as a precaution.

LamentingQuill

Approved character thread is up, there is a thread navigation at the bottom of first page. More profiles to be added as folks get back with me on certain things.

LamentingQuill

The OOC thread is now in the navigation section as well, Changingsaint has already popped in to say hello ^.^

Leki

I'll be sticking to the recruitment thread for awhile longer... or at least until I've managed to cobble together a character for this.
Looking through the characters submitted so far, and I have to say... they look pretty nice :3
Looking forward to what others are putting up for offer too though :P

LamentingQuill

Come on in folks and grab a spot while they are still available

ArtemisHighmore

Anouk Daae

are there spots available for female neko slaves?
I could've sworn I read somewhere on here that you had enough females.

Leki

Current Breakdown
(2)Male Master: Jack(LamentingQuill), Leon(ChangingSaint)
(2) Female Neko: Lily(LamentingQuill), Niome(WickedEmi)

(2) Female Master: Mei(SweetSerenade), Ettie(WickedEmi)
(1) Male Neko: Crowe(Sephiriel)

So the breakdown of characters seems pretty even at the moment... Though I'm not sure if there are any characters in the works.
Considering how Lamenting opened up 10 player slots... and only 5 have been filled.  I'm pretty sure there's room for more. It's been five days since reservations were stated, and a few haven't pulled through. So they might be expiring soon... and even if everyone comes through we still had one open player slot anyway.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Leki on September 18, 2017, 02:03:02 PM
Current Breakdown
(2)Male Master: Jack(LamentingQuill), Leon(ChangingSaint)
(2) Female Neko: Lily(LamentingQuill), Niome(WickedEmi)

(2) Female Master: Mei(SweetSerenade), Ettie(WickedEmi)
(1) Male Neko: Crowe(Sephiriel)

So the breakdown of characters seems pretty even at the moment... Though I'm not sure if there are any characters in the works.
Considering how Lamenting opened up 10 player slots... and only 5 have been filled.  I'm pretty sure there's room for more. It's been five days since reservations were stated, and a few haven't pulled through. So they might be expiring soon... and even if everyone comes through we still had one open player slot anyway.

I will also open up slots as needed, if needed.

Anouk Daae

euanthe

I think I'd better drop out. Struggling to make my idea work sensibly.

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

Nintentoast

Hello! I'm just dropping a message to show that I'm interested! If y'all are still taking members I'd love to join
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Nintentoast on September 18, 2017, 07:11:05 PM
Hello! I'm just dropping a message to show that I'm interested! If y'all are still taking members I'd love to join

Yeah, we are.

Nintentoast

Ah! Okay! Then I will soon get to making a character! ^^

Sethala

This certainly looks interesting, but to be honest I really don't have a lot of interest in hetero one-on-one pairings.  Everything else about this game looks like it hits all the right buttons, so I may make a female neko anyway, but I would have much preferred if she could get a mistress instead of a master.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Sethala on September 19, 2017, 12:40:04 AM
This certainly looks interesting, but to be honest I really don't have a lot of interest in hetero one-on-one pairings.  Everything else about this game looks like it hits all the right buttons, so I may make a female neko anyway, but I would have much preferred if she could get a mistress instead of a master.

I'm sorry. We're keeping everything simple, simple, simple. Just hetero, I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience.

LamentingQuill

I may be a tiny bit slow getting new profiles up over the weekend, I've come down with a cold and it's kicking my butt V.V

Anouk Daae

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 20, 2017, 12:56:44 AM
I may be a tiny bit slow getting new profiles up over the weekend, I've come down with a cold and it's kicking my butt V.V

oh no! Take your time, health comes first!

LamentingQuill

Got some female nekos in the stages of being accepted, could use some males of both master and neko.  I am MILDLY debating on opening up the game bigger in numbers so as long as it remains very sandboxy... but I'm not sure, give me some time to really consider that particular tid bit. I have another group already, it's something I really need to take some time think about.

Bernardo Hoagie

I'd be interested in throwing a couple of characters in this RP. Who's in need of a slave/master?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Bernardo Hoagie on September 24, 2017, 09:18:30 PM
I'd be interested in throwing a couple of characters in this RP. Who's in need of a slave/master?

No one is paired up yet, at least I haven't been told if the case is otherwise. You are welcome to look at the list of approved characters thus far or you may wait, I have a few more female nekos in the process of approval.

Bernardo Hoagie

I haven't bothered in setting up my O/O yet. Will I be okay with not setting that up? I'm generally okay with anything as long as it's straight, whether I play male or female.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Bernardo Hoagie on September 24, 2017, 09:26:27 PM
I haven't bothered in setting up my O/O yet. Will I be okay with not setting that up? I'm generally okay with anything as long as it's straight, whether I play male or female.

We prefer you have one and it's honestly a good idea in general for roleplaying on E. However, if you are working on one and need more time, you can just describe in good detail what you're good with and what you're not, then we can add your o/o's later when it's finished.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Solistair on September 25, 2017, 02:41:16 AM
Tagging this, already apped

I will review your app and get back with you tomorrow afternoon, dear. I've been ill and while I'm doing a little better, I'm still a little 'bleh' on energy. I need to get some rest for tonight.

Bernardo Hoagie

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 24, 2017, 10:32:41 PM
We prefer you have one and it's honestly a good idea in general for roleplaying on E. However, if you are working on one and need more time, you can just describe in good detail what you're good with and what you're not, then we can add your o/o's later when it's finished.
This sounds like a good idea, actually. I'll write a first draft for this RP, then make a better second draft to be my official O/O page, and link it to you there.

I'll be making a male Neko, if that isn't too unbalanced on the canine/feline scale.

Edit: Get well soon, it always sucks being sick.  :'(

Solistair

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 25, 2017, 02:43:16 AM
I will review your app and get back with you tomorrow afternoon, dear. I've been ill and while I'm doing a little better, I'm still a little 'bleh' on energy. I need to get some rest for tonight.

Yeah no problem, take your time. I am hoping to RP as a male master by the way to let yall know.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Solistair on September 25, 2017, 03:58:36 AM
Yeah no problem, take your time. I am hoping to RP as a male master by the way to let yall know.

You've been approved added to the roster.

Solistair

In need of a feisty lady as a break from all the delicate flowers we have for female nekos   ;)

LamentingQuill

For my neko Lily, I think I am looking for someone charismatic, dominant (but not abusive), sophisticated and sensual.

For my kitsune Jack,  she'll have to be lovely enough to grab his attention and in a way enthrall him, as he wouldn't usually purchase slaves. It would be good if she was of a sweet nature with a decent sense of humor, wouldn't hurt either if she liked to cook.

Solistair

Lux12

Consider this a note of interest. I've been looking to play out a similar scenario. Though it sort of depends on what you're looking for still.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Lux12 on September 30, 2017, 03:46:38 AM
Consider this a note of interest. I've been looking to play out a similar scenario. Though it sort of depends on what you're looking for still.
At this point, either. Everyone needs someone. So, look at the sheets and see what peeks your interest

Lux12

Quote from: Wicked Emi on September 30, 2017, 11:55:08 AM
At this point, either. Everyone needs someone. So, look at the sheets and see what peeks your interest

I see. I suppose part of how well it would work would depend on how people feel about feminine male characters.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Lux12 on September 30, 2017, 04:06:54 PM
I see. I suppose part of how well it would work would depend on how people feel about feminine male characters.

From my point of view, that can be interpreted a few different ways. Like a feminine male could simply be elegant and beautiful in terms of appearance and style, but still have a dominant personality. On another hand, the male in question might be feminine in personality as well as appearance.

Which way did you mean, hun? :)

Lux12

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 30, 2017, 04:09:13 PM

From my point of view, that can be interpreted a few different ways. Like a feminine male could simply be elegant and beautiful in terms of appearance and style, but still have a dominant personality. On another hand, the male in question might be feminine in personality as well as appearance.

Which way did you mean, hun? :)
That last one. I've grown quite tired of various games(especially video games) more-a-less forcing one to play a stereotypically masculine character when I don't really relate to characters like that all that much.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Lux12 on September 30, 2017, 04:11:22 PM
That last one. I've grown quite tired of various games(especially video games) more-a-less forcing one to play a stereotypically masculine character when I don't really relate to characters like that all that much.

Ah. Well, I'm not sure if anyone here might be into that, it couldn't hurt to ask though.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Lux12 on September 30, 2017, 04:11:22 PM
Actually, my wolf might. She is a dom

Lux12

Quote from: Wicked Emi on September 30, 2017, 04:24:42 PM
Actually, my wolf might. She is a dom
Lovely to hear. I've been rolling around a character concept in my head for some time and it's taking proper shape.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Lux12 on September 30, 2017, 04:25:35 PM
Lovely to hear. I've been rolling around a character concept in my head for some time and it's taking proper shape.
Well, let me know darling ^.^

Lux12

Quote from: Wicked Emi on September 30, 2017, 04:40:27 PM
Well, let me know darling ^.^
I do believe I'm quite interested, but i have to ask where one should send the character sheet when it is completed?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Lux12 on September 30, 2017, 05:50:35 PM
I do believe I'm quite interested, but i have to ask where one should send the character sheet when it is completed?

All profiles PM'd to me for approval. Says so on the 1st page, dear.

Bernardo Hoagie

Leo Maneson needs a lady. He's a Neko that loves Kitsune, and hates other Neko. He's loyal and very protective.

Lux12

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 30, 2017, 05:52:07 PM

All profiles PM'd to me for approval. Says so on the 1st page, dear.
Sorry. Somehow missed that one.

Nintentoast

Endwell

I'll be spending my evening after work tomorrow working up an application to this :) Tomorrow being Monday 10/02. I'll start tonight but not likely finish before I need to rest before work.
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Endwell on October 01, 2017, 09:42:03 PM
I'll be spending my evening after work tomorrow working up an application to this :) Tomorrow being Monday 10/02. I'll start tonight but not likely finish before I need to rest before work.

Sounds good, dear, we look forward to having you.

Lux12

I sent mine as well, though I think I may have entered the image I planned on using improperly. Hopefully didn't miss anything with the character sheet.

LamentingQuill

Right now, we could some match ups for existing characters, not that we won't take characters written without someone specific in mind.

Sephiriel

Oh my, is Lexi taken yet? If not, I'm tempted to make a Mistress especially for him.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Sephiriel on October 03, 2017, 12:59:53 AM
Oh my, is Lexi taken yet? If not, I'm tempted to make a Mistress especially for him.
I was selfish and stole me Christmas and Lexi O.o

LamentingQuill

Still accepting, we still got some delightful unattached characters.

LamentingQuill

The game will officially open this evening, get on in here and join the fun ^.^

Kodoku Okami

I'm interested in joining, perferably as a Okami(Duh) lol
Thy flow of life, let it flow. But do make something of it or be thy nothing.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Kodoku Okami on June 01, 2018, 12:24:02 AM
I'm interested in joining, perferably as a Okami(Duh) lol

This game has been inactive for some time now, I'm sorry.

Kodoku Okami

Thy flow of life, let it flow. But do make something of it or be thy nothing.