Sakura Town (Neko Enslavement) (Closed)

Started by LamentingQuill, September 13, 2017, 12:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Solistair on September 25, 2017, 03:58:36 AM
Yeah no problem, take your time. I am hoping to RP as a male master by the way to let yall know.

You've been approved added to the roster.

Solistair

In need of a feisty lady as a break from all the delicate flowers we have for female nekos   ;)

LamentingQuill

For my neko Lily, I think I am looking for someone charismatic, dominant (but not abusive), sophisticated and sensual.

For my kitsune Jack,  she'll have to be lovely enough to grab his attention and in a way enthrall him, as he wouldn't usually purchase slaves. It would be good if she was of a sweet nature with a decent sense of humor, wouldn't hurt either if she liked to cook.

Solistair

Lux12

Consider this a note of interest. I've been looking to play out a similar scenario. Though it sort of depends on what you're looking for still.

Revna

Quote from: Lux12 on September 30, 2017, 03:46:38 AM
Consider this a note of interest. I've been looking to play out a similar scenario. Though it sort of depends on what you're looking for still.
At this point, either. Everyone needs someone. So, look at the sheets and see what peeks your interest

Lux12

Quote from: Wicked Emi on September 30, 2017, 11:55:08 AM
At this point, either. Everyone needs someone. So, look at the sheets and see what peeks your interest

I see. I suppose part of how well it would work would depend on how people feel about feminine male characters.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Lux12 on September 30, 2017, 04:06:54 PM
I see. I suppose part of how well it would work would depend on how people feel about feminine male characters.

From my point of view, that can be interpreted a few different ways. Like a feminine male could simply be elegant and beautiful in terms of appearance and style, but still have a dominant personality. On another hand, the male in question might be feminine in personality as well as appearance.

Which way did you mean, hun? :)

Lux12

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 30, 2017, 04:09:13 PM

From my point of view, that can be interpreted a few different ways. Like a feminine male could simply be elegant and beautiful in terms of appearance and style, but still have a dominant personality. On another hand, the male in question might be feminine in personality as well as appearance.

Which way did you mean, hun? :)
That last one. I've grown quite tired of various games(especially video games) more-a-less forcing one to play a stereotypically masculine character when I don't really relate to characters like that all that much.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Lux12 on September 30, 2017, 04:11:22 PM
That last one. I've grown quite tired of various games(especially video games) more-a-less forcing one to play a stereotypically masculine character when I don't really relate to characters like that all that much.

Ah. Well, I'm not sure if anyone here might be into that, it couldn't hurt to ask though.

Revna

Quote from: Lux12 on September 30, 2017, 04:11:22 PM
Actually, my wolf might. She is a dom

Lux12

Quote from: Wicked Emi on September 30, 2017, 04:24:42 PM
Actually, my wolf might. She is a dom
Lovely to hear. I've been rolling around a character concept in my head for some time and it's taking proper shape.

Revna

Quote from: Lux12 on September 30, 2017, 04:25:35 PM
Lovely to hear. I've been rolling around a character concept in my head for some time and it's taking proper shape.
Well, let me know darling ^.^

Lux12

Quote from: Wicked Emi on September 30, 2017, 04:40:27 PM
Well, let me know darling ^.^
I do believe I'm quite interested, but i have to ask where one should send the character sheet when it is completed?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Lux12 on September 30, 2017, 05:50:35 PM
I do believe I'm quite interested, but i have to ask where one should send the character sheet when it is completed?

All profiles PM'd to me for approval. Says so on the 1st page, dear.

Bernardo Hoagie

Leo Maneson needs a lady. He's a Neko that loves Kitsune, and hates other Neko. He's loyal and very protective.

Lux12

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 30, 2017, 05:52:07 PM

All profiles PM'd to me for approval. Says so on the 1st page, dear.
Sorry. Somehow missed that one.

Nintentoast

"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

Endwell

I'll be spending my evening after work tomorrow working up an application to this :) Tomorrow being Monday 10/02. I'll start tonight but not likely finish before I need to rest before work.
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Endwell on October 01, 2017, 09:42:03 PM
I'll be spending my evening after work tomorrow working up an application to this :) Tomorrow being Monday 10/02. I'll start tonight but not likely finish before I need to rest before work.

Sounds good, dear, we look forward to having you.

Lux12

I sent mine as well, though I think I may have entered the image I planned on using improperly. Hopefully didn't miss anything with the character sheet.

LamentingQuill

Right now, we could some match ups for existing characters, not that we won't take characters written without someone specific in mind.

Sephiriel

Oh my, is Lexi taken yet? If not, I'm tempted to make a Mistress especially for him.

Revna

Quote from: Sephiriel on October 03, 2017, 12:59:53 AM
Oh my, is Lexi taken yet? If not, I'm tempted to make a Mistress especially for him.
I was selfish and stole me Christmas and Lexi O.o

LamentingQuill

Still accepting, we still got some delightful unattached characters.