†ø †яʋℓy ℓøvε ♡ (rp request)

Started by Azmine, April 19, 2010, 04:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azmine

✿~ɧεℓℓø~✿

My name is Azmine. I just wanted to say hello and tell you a few things that I would like to rp. I'm a bit new to the site and to the rp world but I know what I like and don't mind trying new things if I like them. I'm pretty open minded. I have a really big soft spot for romance, ~points to title~ if you can't tell and love a good plot line and if you have any good ones please let me know. I'd love to do them.

I do have a few Rules that I would like rp partners to follow but they aren't bad or anything:

① no one liners. I hate them, it gives me nothing to write about and it's just annoying all together. I mean, I understand the writers block and understand if you have trouble writing but please less then at least three sentences.

② Try to get on at least once a day. I understand the world is busy and will understand if its hard to get on but if a month passes and you haven't posted then sorry...but our rp is gone and I'm gonna look for another person to rp with. This has happened to me far to many times for me to be nice in anyway to this part sorry

③ I don't do incest because I have a twin and multiple brothers and sisters so the thought of siblings doing things makes me cringe. Step brothers or sisters are fine because there in no way related.

~A few ideas I have~

①I would like to do a rp like Romeo and Juliet but obviously have different names and families. My family could be an enemy business of yours of some kind, you could help me with the type, but we go to a normal public school. We don't want the fame and power to make us into the people that it had made our parents into. We meet towards the middle of the school year because my character starts to go to the school because she hadn't liked the other school. My character goes to a few of your classes and is forced to be in the Romeo and Juliet play because they like her for a reason she's not quiet sure of still. She just wants to meet some friends and have a good time like a normal high school student but still some how finds herself being dragged into the spot light.

② My character is a ghost hunter in some way and your character will be the mysterious, non sparkling vampire who finds her investigating the house. Her friends keep her on a tight leash, literally and when they go to sleep she wanders off and finds the way to your hidden room. What to do with her. lol

③ The world is magical and there are a few rules to always listen to. Never use magic without a permit. My character is about thirteen at the time when she tries to make her cat into a human because she's lonely and doesn't have anyone to be with and mixes the spell up making herself have the cat ears and a tail. From then on she's on the run hiding and trying to find a safe place to just hid. Your character will be the boy in the woods. He'll just be relaxing when my girl falls into his life and they some how try to figure out how to keep this a secrete or find a way to make it okay for her to have the ears and tail.

If you have ideas i'd be glad to do them. I just thought it would be a good idea to just say a few ideas to get a few people who would like to rp then. Please let me know

Chevalier des Poissons

I like the second idea very much. I would like to try it, but in a more romantic aspect. What do you think?
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Azmine

yay~! First person wants to rp ~giggles~ yes please. That's would be fine with me. We can make it cute and romantic.

Chevalier des Poissons

That's excellent ^^ Do you want to add any other details? I may have some suggestions to make.

A & A

Azmine

Nope. I just really want it to be a haunted castle and my character to be a bit of a lovable klutz lolz

Chevalier des Poissons

Lovable klutz? :P You are aware that our rp will have to stay Pg-13, right? :P

A & A

Azmine

Yeah, I know that. Its how I discribe her lol. Sorry. I should have made that a little clearer. She's just a goofy girl that people can't help but to be friends with.

Chevalier des Poissons

I like her.

Well, I have my ideas ready, so can we start it? :3

A & A

Azmine

Yes. U may start. Is there a way to change it so that we can post in here? Or should we start another form to do it in?

Chevalier des Poissons

Well, I think we should start a new thread for the game, and keep this one for OOC.

A & A

Azmine

Chevalier des Poissons

Well, since you know more about it than me, I'd suggest that you start it and I will follow you.

A & A

Azmine

I'm just not sure where to post it is why i'm asking you to do it

Caeli

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Azmine

Azmine

Azmine

Anyone else want to rp? I still have two ideas.

TigerEyes

Quote from: Azmine on April 20, 2010, 08:56:23 AM
Anyone else want to rp? I still have two ideas.
I would love to do a romance rp! I haven't ever done one, and I'm still really new lol.
We can use either of the other ideas you had, although I really like the romeo/juliet-ish one. =]