Gettin' back to the swing of things....

Started by MmeUisge, August 12, 2014, 02:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MmeUisge

Still unapproved and eagerly waiting, I figure the drought is in dire need to end! Its been years since I've done any serious RP and I'd love to attempt a one on one to get my practice in. I'm open to anything, so let's talk stories, and characters. Heck while I'm at it lets get to know each other as well. Can't wait to see your replies, thanks!

Phoenixrisen

Be careful with the words open to anything around kinky people... ::) It shouldn't be too much of an issue in this particular board, but...

Anyway, to help kick things off for you a little, what are your preferred genres? Books, games, setting that you like? With so much general here it's hard for people to know what you're looking for really.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

MmeUisge

I find that trying to RP a character that has been premade (by someone) else or even from a book, movie, ect can be too difficult. Trying to take on that specific character's known personality ect, can lead to a lot of downfall if done wrong. Genre anything, put me in a medieval setting to a post apocalyptic world I'll flourish I promise you. :) If approved I'll move to romance, for now friendly fun. I just want to practice have fun become a better writer :)

Phoenixrisen

I was actually asking about books and movies to get a an idea of what you read, play, watch. What you enjoy can play a lot into what you'll have success with or not. :)
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

MmeUisge

OOhhh .. I used to read a lot... I loved the fantasy stuff the most. Its honestly been so long since I have read a book thats a hard question.

Phoenixrisen

If you could do/be anything in the world what/who would it be?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Phloughphie

Hi MmeUisge!  I put something in The Gingerbread House if you are interested.

nmorgan64