dvalen's New Craving (F looking for M EX NonCon)

Started by dvalen, June 24, 2012, 10:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvalen

Stranded...
[/b]

Yep, a cliched rehash of the stranded motorist out in the middle of nowhere.  I'll be playing the stranded young woman.  Looking for a literate and descriptive male writer who can write three good paragraphs or more at a time.

Another variation would be she stops at an old gas station, pisses off the owner with her attitude, and gets taken when she uses the bathroom...and that would be only the beginning of her descent into hell.

I'm easy to work with and am open to any other suggestions. 

PMs only.

The Babysitter
[/color]

Again with the cliches!  Yep, a 'Corruption of Innocence' plot, where my character the sweet virginal 17 year old is secretly rebelling against her religious upbringing as she discovers her budding sexuality, helped along by the father of the newborn she is tasked with babysitting.  She has found sex tapes made by her employers and not knowing she's on a nanny cam, begins to pleasure herself.  He finds out, gets an idea in his head and the next time offers to drive her home as a bad storm begins, only he makes a detour.  "Let's wait it out," he says, parking in a secluded spot, and thus it begins.  He wakens a sexual creature in my character and their illicit affair grows as she learns more and more about sex from him.  So what happens down the road?  I'd like to explore that.

Looking for a good male writer who can post 3 or more descriptive paragraphs, to play the father.  He'll be in his thirties or even his forties. 

If you're interested, give my a reply.  Please...

PMs only!

Spot Check Billy

The essence of our life is our passion for it....

dvalen