A pleasure cruise (interest check)

Started by justme4386, April 13, 2015, 06:39:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justme4386

New question everyone:
Would you prefer to have BDSM/NC scenes in a separate thread?

I'm currently thinking of having the following threads:

• Main thread for all parts of the ship and trips ashore
  • Room thread for all 15 guest room - which allow to have the door closed (to keep the scene private)
  • Brig thread for scenes either in the BDSM room or NC scenes taking place anywhere

What do you think?
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

King Serperior

I personally don't mind.  As long as it keeps things from getting overly complicated in keeping up with things, I'm fine with it.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

justme4386

And another request:
Could someone please take a look at the first draft for the recruitment thread and PM me with major inconsistencies/errors/loopholes/omissions discovered? Especially the sections "What that means to characters" and "Rules of the game" are relevant. The first part is fluff! :)

Known Issue: I still have to scale two images, upload them and include the links at the place where you find a placeholder comment. You won't have to tell me. :)

EDIT
One more request for the same as the 1st draft of the Character Post is ready in the world builder.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

MelisaArtemis

Everything seem in place so far....

can we start PMing you the character sheets or is it not ready yet?

justme4386

I'd like to get the ship's description done before opening the threads officially, but if you are burning to send me something you may... Just be prepared to have to add section as I realize what I forgot. Even I change my mind at times.  ;)

EDIT: On second though: I have a few things on my plate that are higher priority - so you might not want get feedback for another week or two. If that's cool with you, feel free to pitch me concepts ahead of time or let me know what you are working on... or send fully fledged characters.

Also: I am opening the world building thread now - so feel free to comment in it!

Looking forward to your feedback.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

King Serperior

Well, I'm not seeing any problems with it.  Everything looks great, Me!   ;D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

justme4386

Recruitment Thread is up!

And therefore this thread is closed!

Looking forward to seeing you in the game.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019