Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doom29169

Seara

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Seara

Seara

Insanityenviesme

he knows..but he wants her too..
-points at avi-
someone should tell him he's a greedy bastard!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

naryashadow

okay... you're a greedy bastard XD

BUT

You can have me anyways :)

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Seara

naryashadow

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on September 07, 2010, 10:58:23 AM
-laughs-
Can I have you now?
Ok, you talked me into it. Off to the office I go ;)

Quote from: Seara on September 07, 2010, 10:59:37 AM
Awww, you can't have it all..trust me I tried
*gasps in shock then hugs*

Seara

doom29169

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: Seara on September 07, 2010, 11:02:33 AM
*hugs back* Awww taking off with the silly boy

-poke the delicious Saera-
You must be psychic!! How'd you know I was silly?!
-forgets I have a red indian hat on in the middle of a very hot day-
Moments of Sanity

Seara

doom29169

Seara

Hmmm I am sure some of you can be, but then you will have a silly moment, and the facade will be ruined :D

Seara

We should get him to frolic with us...it might be fun

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Seara

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity