A Different Alphabet Word Game

Started by diamonedsky, October 01, 2012, 04:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diamonedsky

Alright, so.. I'm not sure how this is gonna go over, but I saw it on another forum and I thought it would be fun to bring here, seeing as how the word games are always super popular (:

RULES:
~complete the sentence posted above you by filling in the blanks using words that start with the same letter
~the letter that the words start with must ascend alphabetically: A, B, C, D.. and so on
~each word must be different
~each post should contain the completed sentence, and an incomplete sentence with 3-6 blanks for the next poster to complete
~you can't change the structure of the sentence
~the sentences don't have to make sense; it makes for a more fun, sillier game :P

I'll post a sentence, and reply as an example..

Sentence: Because of ________, I don't have any ________ in order to ________ the ________ ________.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

diamonedsky

Because of Alaska, I don't have any acid in order to abolish the acrobatic ants.

There are ________ inside the ________, and they ________ all the ________.
Van Halen - Tattoo

Rahzilla

There are birds inside the boot, and they blew-up all the balls.

Since you are _________ enough to __________, I had to __________ a new ___________.
Check out my costumes at RahCostumes, add a 'like' if you like what you see :)

QuirkyFelicity

Since you are crazy enough to cough, I had to create a new cat.

Because of your ___________ last night, I __________ my dog because __________ was ___________.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

diamonedsky

Because of your dream last night, I drowned my dog because death was demanding.

It was a ________ day for a ________, so we left the ________ and ate ________ while watching someone ________.
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

It was a(n) end-all day for a(n) exhibition, so we left the endings and ate eggs while watching someone ejaculate.

I added in the n's on the a's for grammatical purposes. Hope that's alright.

The family __________ while they ________ for the __________ since today was __________ for the __________ cat.

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

diamonedsky

The family fought while they foraged for the fruit since today was frightening for the fancy cat.

(That's fine, darlin'.. I didn't think about it being a vowel >.< Thanks for continuing to play, by the way :P)

I like ________ and ________ because I always ________ as if I were a ________.
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

I like gavels and Geronimo because I always go as if I were a godess.

I enjoy ______ because I feel like I should ________ when I _________ because, I mean... _________.

diamonedsky

I enjoy haikus because I feel like I should hasten when I hatch because, I mean... high-five.

Before you ________ ________, make sure you ________ just in case you ________ with ________.
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

Before you ingest internets, make sure you innervate just in case you infect with interests.

Sometimes the ________ is just too __________ to handle, but sometimes _________ just makes you _________ a little bit more.

diamonedsky

Sometimes the jam is just too juicy to handle, but sometimes July makes you joyous a little bit more.

Autumn is ________ because it's like ________ in the ________, and I always ________ myself ________.
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

Autumn is kindly because it's like kings in the knighthood, and I always kissing myself knowingly.

Sometimes, __________ just has to _________ because some __________ are just made to be __________ and others are just _________ to be ________.

diamonedsky

Sometimes, Lucy just has to laugh because some lords are just made to be loved and others are just looking to be licked.

How could ________ be so ________ when he/she/they ________ so many ________ and is/are such (a) ________.

('cause that's not confusing >.<)
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

How could men be so mean when he/she/they make so many madames and is/are such (a) man-candies.

(Nah, it's really useful)

Why are ________ always __________ their own __________; I mean, they should be ________ in the ___________.

diamonedsky

Why are nymphomaniacs always neglecting their own needs; I mean, they should be nuzzled in the nether-regions.

(Totally one word..)

(I liked that sentence by the way; so I'm just going to repeat it :P)

Why are ________ always ________ their own ________; I mean, they should be ________ in the ________.
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

Why are oppas always ostracizing their own originals; I mean, they should be osculating in the office.

(Yeah, well, I think your response to that sentence was incredibly epic. I mean, really.)

There is a ______ in my ________, and I feel like _________ know that I need ___________ if you want to _________.

diamonedsky

There is a person in my pants, and I feel like people know that I need patience if you want to play.

________ are ________ things that need to ________ their ________ because they resemble ________
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

Queens are quintessential things that need to quit their quarreling because they resemble questions.

Some days my ________ just looks at __________ and says that she has had it with __________ who __________ their ____________.

diamonedsky

Some days my rabbit just looks at reality and says that she has had it with royalty who revoke their reason.

Because my ________ is ________, I cannot ________ and therefore have to ________ with ________.
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

Because my saluki is sad, I cannot sell and therefore have to siphon with sinisters.

Sometimes, I ___________ with my __________, but they just can't ________ just the right way, so, instead, I __________ with my __________.

diamonedsky

Sometimes, I tease with my toes, but they just can't touch just the right way, so, instead, I taste with my tongue.

With his ________ in a ________, he could not ________ because it wouldn't ________.
Van Halen - Tattoo

Beguile's Mistress

With his umbrella in an urn, he could not  because it wouldn't unarm.

His long ________ gave him the needed ________ to make enough ________ to finish his ________.

diamonedsky

His long vine gave him the needed valiance to make enough value to finish his violin.

She couldn't ________ before she put her ________ in the ________ because she had to ________ with ________.
Van Halen - Tattoo

blackcatotaku

She couldn'twaitbefore she put her waffles in thewaterbecause she had towalk withWallace.

He wouldn't before he had to with the unnecessary  of it all.

Kythia

(Typical, I decide to join and get stuck with 'x')

He wouldn't xerox before he had to xykologise with the unnecessary xanthocarpousity of it all.

(Is xerox genericised now?  Lets hope so, otherwise the lawyers'll be here soon.)

Simon's              had to be           following his            with a               .