Plot Ideas [Male(s) Needed]

Started by amanda, June 06, 2010, 03:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amanda

I'm a pretty easy going person, and these aren't my only areas of interests, but they're the ones I'm throwing out there right now. If you have any variations/other things you want to do, chances are I'll be cool with it. I can plot a lot and have a general outline worked out ahead of time, or we can just take the idea directly to a thread and run with it. Whichever way you want to do it.

I do like posts with decent lengths, that and basic literacy are my only requirements.

1. Dream Demon (Fantasy, a little NC)

This is the only one that isn't realistic, and it has the most detailed plot. Basically, my character keeps having extremely sexual dreams about a guy. And at first, she's fine with it and actually looks forward to them a little. She assumes it's because her job is stressful and thinks that there's nothing abnormal about it. But as time goes on, the dreams keep feeling more and more real and she's getting more and more tired. Finally it gets to the point where she can't function normally in her life. She begins to realize it's her dreams, and does some research.

The mystery man in her dreams, the one that she assumed she made up, is actually the one orchestrating them. He's a kind of demon, or something (you can sort that part out and make him whatever you want him to be)  who feeds on dreams. After she figures this out, she tries to confront him in the dreams, only to have it turn violent and get forced into the sexual activities anyway. The end can be sorted out later, because I don't have a definite one.

2. Slave Training (submission, testing)

My character would be a slave, getting, uh, trained. The title is pretty self explanatory. Some creativity would be needed on your part, and some discussion about limits before hand, because in the story my character will be having hers tested.

3. Wedding Night

This is a pretty vanilla plot. It's love centered and is exactly what the title says, a couple's wedding night. It's just something I've always been interested in RPing, especially if virginity is involved. Plus, I'm one of those that likes to play out the occasional sappy, romantic scene.

And that's all I got right now. Let me know! Thanks
--- Currently on a writing break. My muse is dead ---

Terribly sorry for the people I've been RPing with, serious real life events have caused me to be distracted. Once it's all sorted out and I can return and commit to roleplays again, I will.

amanda

New plot ideas:

4. Mermaid

There are several ways this could go, (she's pulled up in a fishing net, found on a beach, etc), but my main concept is that a mermaid is captured and more or less enslaved and made into a pet. She would know nothing of humans, possibly not even speak the langauge, and would be more or less innocent and easily corrupted. Eager to please or scarred and haunted by what happens to her. Whichever way you want to play it.

5. Mental Asylum

In a mental asylum in the 1800s,  a pair of disturbed twins are kept and "experimented" on regularly in an attempt to find a cure for their ailments. In reality, they aren't mentally unfit at all. They're being drugged to keep them sedated and a little out of it so that their corrupted doctor can keep up his "experiments" which are actually sexual encounters. He's been doing this to patients for years, and the twins are just his current favorites among his pets.

6. Were-Cats

Tribes of were-cats live in the grasslands, divided by the type of cats they transform into. The tribes are feral and savage, and live in fierce competition for food and land. Whenever they come in contact, blood is typically shed. The most brutal rivalry exists between the were-lions and the were-leopards.

The daughter of the leader of the were-leopard tribe had always been a rule-breaker who caused her parents a lot of trouble over the years. Her streak of mischief making hit its peak when she began to encounter the chief of the were-lions again and again, seeming on accident.

He's older than her, and lives a much different life. He doesn't break the rules, he makes them. His world is filled with long lazy days with the rest of his pride of were-lions, leaving the lionesses in his harem to do most of the hunting while relying on his frightening reputation and fierce battle skills to protect the boundaries of his land. Finding her sarcastic wit and lack of fear around him interesting, he doesn't harm the young were-leopardess, and finds himself keeping tabs on her and initiating more encounters like their first one.

Basically after that, their relationship continues to grow and turns romantic/sexual while being hidden  from their tribes. My general idea for the end of the plot is that her tribe could find out and disown her, forcing her to seek safety within the lion pride. There could be a jealous lioness who used to be the chief lion's favorite, and a rivalry could be started up there.

Terribly sorry for the people I've been RPing with, serious real life events have caused me to be distracted. Once it's all sorted out and I can return and commit to roleplays again, I will.

Arion

"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List

amanda

Wolfy

Hmm..so wedding night is set after the wedding, or the night before? :P Would we continue on to their honeymoon and such?

amanda

Shoot, that one's already in progress. I forgot to mark out the taken ones. Sorry, fixing that now.

Ironwolf85

maybe I'll try 6 though there's no sense in them being were unless you want their human forms. otherwise their called anthromorphs
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

amanda

I want them in their human forms for most of it. I could have gotten the names mixed up though, I'm no expert.

Ironwolf85

ahhh I understand.
while they fight each other in beastlike form, as man and woman they love each other, and make that love physical
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

amanda

Not exactly... more like she doesn't fight him because he could kill her easily and he doesn't kill her because she's not much of a threat, she amuses him, and he finds her attractive.

Ironwolf85

when you've got the time I'd like to talk about the spifics of what you're planning

amanda

Oh yeah, sure. Send me a PM with whatever questions you have.

LatinMaster