Policy on changing RPs

Started by Evil Tim, July 18, 2013, 11:06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil Tim

Okay, basically this question is I'm in the planning stage of a role play with a person and at the moment we know where it should go.

But, we got to discussing introducing other elements later on in the story, elements like non-con scenes and the like.  What I'm asking is if later on we do bring those elements in, does the RP stay where it is or would we have to request the thread to be moved to the proper area by an admin?

Caeli

You and/or your partner would request the thread be moved to the proper place by any staff member. A purple-tag (Satyr/Sidhe/Siren) can do this for you, as well as any white-tag (God/Goddess/Genie). :-)
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Oniya

If you look at the Who's Online at the bottom of the main page, you can see which staff members are online and recently active - we're the purple ones, and God/desses are the red ones.  Any staff member can make the move.  If you can include a link to the thread, it speeds up the process.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Evil Tim

Quote from: Caeli on July 18, 2013, 11:07:36 AM
You and/or your partner would request the thread be moved to the proper place by any staff member. A purple-tag (Satyr/Sidhe/Siren) can do this for you, as well as any white-tag (God/Goddess/Genie). :-)

Quote from: Oniya on July 18, 2013, 11:11:56 AM
If you look at the Who's Online at the bottom of the main page, you can see which staff members are online and recently active - we're the purple ones, and God/desses are the red ones.  Any staff member can make the move.  If you can include a link to the thread, it speeds up the process.

Thank you both, that was exactly what I needed to know.   :-)

Aadreal

When the tale is done you also send them a PM to move it to Completed Tales.  The staff here is very helpful.

One thing I and several others I know tend to do is decide what is the most we are willing to put into a story and then just put it in that section.  Hence a number of my stories end up in Extreme even though they will likely never get there.  There's no punishment for putting your story in a section more extreme then it ends up.

steelsmiter

On a semi-related note I did something similar when I posted a game in One-Shots and then wanted to develop more story in NC. I kept the game in One Shots so I could put it in my siggy, then opened the second game with a "premise link" post. Maybe when the NC game finishes I'll have it moved, but for the time being I like them where they are and don't wanna change my siggy yet.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!