Fantasy (Creative Female wanted) [UN]

Started by Arkaniel, November 16, 2009, 03:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

I am looking to create our own fantastical epic. I am looking for something more along the lines of Tolkien, Raymond Feist, Terry Goodkind, or stories of the Zelda variety. Magic, humans, war, kings, maybe some elves, dwarves, orcs, trolls, and similar things. Armies, cities, Princesses in distress. Not looking for the Fae or other realms, really.

Originality is a must, as is creativity.

I am looking for a coplayer, a cowriter, a creative person... not a gamer with me as gamemaster.

Nannah

You've dun peaked my interest. ^^

Do you have any ideas to start? Or would you be looking to start totally from scratch?  Either way I can work in some awesome ideas. ^^
The problem with cats is that they get the same exact look whether they see a moth or an ax-murderer

gwyn

hey there, i'm totally interested as well. i have a couple of ideas floating in my head, but nothing solid.
in the shadow of the moon, she danced in the starlight, whispering a haunting tune to the night. . .

My ons and offs...come play with me... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23079.msg902313#msg902313

Ryieahna

I could be interested, admittedly It's going to take a relatively epic RP to draw me in, I NEED an RP but there's not much holding me to actual posting until I get one going, If that makes sense...perhaps...perhaps not