News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Hyde's Brothel [NC-E, possibly EX]

Started by Jag, September 07, 2009, 10:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

I decided to make this separate from my League of Extraordinary Gentlemen thread cause it's Hyde focused. I don't even care if Jekyll is involved.

------------------------------

Hyde's Brothel

The monstrous Mr. Hyde (or this Mr. Hyde (John Barrymore's Hyde) ) grows bored rather quickly when it comes to women or men. Once or twice with them and they are usually spent, boring, or dead.

One night he manages to stumble into a brothel that he can't remember seeing before (or he is brought in at the request of the owner). It's filled with many different types of creatures. All of them ready and willing (for the most part). Some are slaves bound to the brothel and put up resistance and some are there of their own free will to earn money. Henry Jekyll is a well respected doctor and Hyde has no problem spending the money the good doctor works so hard to earn on these wondrous creatures.

Each room of the brothel offers him so much. The one rule is that the whores cannot be killed. So long as they are live in the morning anything goes. Because of the nature of these creatures their price never goes down due to bruises or cuts. While each creature does have some small guidelines, those can be broken if the right price is offered.

The Catboy.
The Angels I.
The Angel II.
The Fawn.
The Demoness.
The Demon.
The Mermaid.
The Merman.
The Naga.

***I need someone to either play Hyde or someone that is willing to play all the different creatures (though just one at time, except for the angels, that is a double role at once). All roles are subject to gender change if my partner doesn't happen to like males or females. They can all be one gender or the other if need be.

Requirements/Guidelines:

-NC bordering (or going into) the Extreme section of Elliquiy.
-Forced homosexuality (on the male whores. They might be being paid, but they don't have to like it)
-Forced branding by cigars.
-Bondage (the whores being tied up in various ways)
-Possible dismemberment (if Hyde pays the owner well enough)
-Possible Necro (of course the whore would be living to start out with, and again, this is only if Hyde can offer up the money)
-Size differences (Depending on which Hyde we use)
-Possible cannibalism

...Now...If I haven't scared you off, feel free to PM me.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jag

Updated with some requirements/guidelines.

Jag

Updated with a new Hyde picture and some basic info.

Note: My signature says I'm not looking for games, but this is my one exception.

playfullchick76

The role of the mermaid interests me, taken from her watery home. If that helps.

Jag

I'm looking for someone to either play the Hyde part or all of the creatures, not just one. I'm not that interested in giving out parts to various people.