The Old College Try - Lesbian, Modern, College Romance

Started by GnothiSeauton, March 25, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

The Old College Try
Inspirations:   Previous story idea "Don't Let Me Down"
Rating:  Light or Bondage, depending on kinks and discussions
Pairing:  Female X Female (College Female X College Female)
Looking For:  Seeking Female Characters.
Themes:  Modern.  College.  Homosexual Relationships.  Coming Out of the Closet.  Art. 

~~~

This is inspired by one of my previous story ideas, "Don't Let Me Down".  I'm not opposed to this turning into it eventually, but would prefer to keep it as it is for the time being.

I would like to do a story based around two people coming together and finding a real, deep, passionate love in college.

One character I saw as coming from an affluent background, one that is a bit more religious and old fashioned, who also struggles with her own sexuality and the upbringing she's had.  The other character I saw as someone who is a bit more comfortable with herself, is out, and is someone who is more liberated with herself and doesn't care what others think.  I'd like for a relationship to develop between the two of them, where one brings the other more out of her shell and helps her to embrace herself, while falling in love with each other.

A way I saw the two of them meeting up was through a art project in school.  Maybe the one who is more comfortable and out is looking for a model to do a tasteful nude project for a class, and the more repressed one, wanting to get out of her shell a bit more, signs up on a whim, trying to be more free with herself.

I saw this taking place over several sessions, and their getting together to hang out in-between sessions.  I'm not looking for something sexual to take place immediately. 

More than open to suggestions.  Despite how this is written, nothing is set in stone.  I love and prefer to work with a partner in the building and expansion of a story idea.

I'm open to and more than up for writing either character.  If you're interested, please feel free to send me a PM.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

bump
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

bump

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Giving this a bump.

It should be noted that neither of the above pieces are set in stone.  I'm happy to rearrange and change either of them, and are only what I had in mind should I write either character.  Your character is yours to create and write.

I should also point out that I'm looking for a partner who is willing and able to share the load of the story with me, rather than rely upon me to lead it as seems to happen more often than not in my solo stories.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

I'm dusting this off to see if there's any interest.

Seeking New Stories

Aidaryn

Can we discuss this over pm's or some sort of off-board chat later?
I've been looking for something like this but hadn't seen anything that seemed to hit the nail on the head until now.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious