Bunny Love

Started by Sabby, May 03, 2008, 01:47:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

An over achieving, smart and attractive girl lives in a very nice neighborhood and attends a good college. Having put off all chance of a relationship until she has passed college, she finds herself lonely and a friend suggests getting a pet. The minute she saw the bunny in the store she just fell in love with it and took it home that day.

She spoils it rotten and the little creature always knows when shes coming home and will meet her at the door. This bunny is unique though. Even its vet is perplexed at its intelligence. The fact it can remember what times on different days to expect her home is a sign its smarter then it should be.

This bunny was once a witch, and when she transformed into an animal form, she had had to hide so long she became lost, losing her humanity. Soon, by accident, she will transform partly back to her human form, but will still act like a bunny. As she grows and unlocks her human self more, she'll realize shes fell in love with her owner.

Me bunny :)

Kokiru2

Wow! This seems like something I would really really enjoy. Im new here but I found something interesting anyhow(what a lucky day)! Private Message me if you would like to roleplay this with me. I would play the girl since you want to play the bunny. 

Sabby

Your unnaproved dude, but when and if you get in, I'll give it a try with you :)

jisko888

*wiggles nose into the thread* This sounds like fun.