Interest Check: Teen Titans?

Started by Wolfy, January 08, 2011, 02:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HollowX

Wow, thank you  for that Mystic, you just completed almost all of Leon's plans without him having to do anything at all   ;D

There's still one thing left though, and here I was wondering what Curvy would do to the the plans lol

Mystic Dragon

Fire suppression system in a lab is water? And it all goes off at once? What is this, 1915?

If anything chemical or electrical is being worked on, it's chemical suppressants, and it's going to be set up in isolated sections.

Feel free to make it water world though if you want- Jinn can animate all of it.
"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
"In our world, all the Redheads have chainsaws"
"Nightmares never last. One day you wake up and they're gone"

HollowX

There's very few chemical places in the lab, I guess you guys haven't gotten into the lab enough but it's a tech lab. There's more a chance of explosions (hence fire) then gas problems (though there are a select few places for it to test things dealing with tech)

Mystic Dragon

Tech doesn't react well to water, but your call- prepare to drown on dry land  >:)

LeoStar

well atleast one good thing came from all of this, you pissed of Sunna enough to start unlocking powers. o how i do love character development, not to mention equal footing with possible evil twin invisable sisters

HollowX

Quote from: Mystic Dragon on February 03, 2011, 04:24:50 PM
Tech doesn't react well to water, but your call- prepare to drown on dry land  >:)

True true, too bad all the things that might damage his plans in that regard are already somewhere else (there's a reason that he was in there for a while without contacting the Titan's  >:)

LeoStar

How does a fire safety protocol make a room run out of oxygen anyway?

HollowX

If you notice in an earlier post (in this that thread) I mentioned it was an observatory room? It was one of the few places I mentioned (in this thread) that tested chemicals for machines. Different types of experiments would mean different protocols, but since you both came into the room in unorthodox methods you never ran into them *shrugs*

CurvyKitten

Quote from: LeoStar on February 03, 2011, 04:46:21 PM
well atleast one good thing came from all of this, you pissed of Sunna enough to start unlocking powers. o how i do love character development, not to mention equal footing with possible evil twin invisable sisters

Smiles oh I have plans for her....mwahhhhhh...lol that a good enough evil laugh?

CurvyKitten

And I already used my energy and shocked their hearts back into normal rhythm. Thankfully they hadn't been down long, you can't heal the dead hun. And he did see her she dropped her stealth kinda pointless when the the pouring water running along her body gives her away...lol. Granted all he saw was a woman in a skin tight slightly armored suit and helmet...WHO COULD SHE BE...<.<..>.>...

Mystic Dragon

Ummm...confused? The airless room didn't have any water in it, and Lars can indeed heal someone until 5 mins or so of no pulse, although it's draining.

So was the Kitty there in the airless room too, not breathing or having suit breathing capacity?

HollowX

I'm not sure there honestly, I think she was looking through the hole in the wall you made to get the air in. As to the no water thing, it was a chemical chamber, from my understanding the emergency procedure with those is to close all air ways to block off the potential poisons in the room, the CO(2) gas was just something that went off when you caused the electrical systems to go haywire

CurvyKitten

Ahh didn't realize he could do that. Well he got any echo missed I guess. As for the room echo came in after droping her stealth do to the water. After seeing the down peole, she was working her way to what she came for. She is a villain but killing is her last resort. That and really the bad guy saving some people when the good  guys could not is like sticking it to them..lol

LeoStar

Quote from: CurvyKitten on February 04, 2011, 09:14:16 PM
And I already used my energy and shocked their hearts back into normal rhythm. Thankfully they hadn't been down long, you can't heal the dead hun. And he did see her she dropped her stealth kinda pointless when the the pouring water running along her body gives her away...lol. Granted all he saw was a woman in a skin tight slightly armored suit and helmet...WHO COULD SHE BE...<.<..>.>...

I went with the idea that you had left by the time Lars had got into the room, and defiantly not be there by the time I arrived. Also yes it was a good laugh, but i got you beat for sexy costume at the moment

CurvyKitten

she doesn't go for sexy all that much...useful and hidden keeps her alive and well concealed. and has all the nice bells and whistles.

HollowX

True true, it's always more fun going around and creating chaos  O:)

LeoStar

You’re just making a mess. Do you even have a plan for complete chaos?

HollowX

*blinks*, are you talking to me or Curvy? Cause I'm trying to act my guy as the evil mastermind type, but all Curvy's been doing so far is sowing the seeds of chaos, look through the actions and you may see what I mean lol

HollowX

Hmm, how do you three want to play this out? I mean, Leon is in an almost perfect environment for him with water surrounding him, but then again so is Hitomi. Sunna can negate a lot, but in the environment Leon would undoubtedly win one on one, maybe even stalemate vs both her and Hitomi, but that's just my opinion.

Skyrider

This might be a dumb question, so I apologize if it is, but is there room for a possible new villain?