News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Forever Loved (MadelineHatterDupre and Yugi006

Started by MadelineHatterDupre, August 27, 2015, 04:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadelineHatterDupre

she made her way to the librey where she was to meet her bestfriend as they were to go out today somewhere he had choosen since it was he turn.

yugi006

Today was the second time that Marcus had been invited to is best friend Madeline's house. The first was a while ago when they started becoming more than just best friends. His first time there he got the impression that her family didn't really want her being together with her as more than best friends. It seemed that they wanted her with someone more suitable like someone who was rich and accustomed to the lifestyle they were used to having. Even with that they continued to see each other.

Today was a joyous occasion as they would be spending time together alone. When he arrived in a simple suit and tie he was informed that Madeline was barely waken up and told the maids he would be waiting in the library. Her house was a mansion with everything you could ever want inside. It had a library with a large collection of books from all over the world. The kitchen where everything was cooked was fancy and anything you could ever want to eat could be made by the private chef.

He looked up from the book he was attempting to read but didn't understand hearing a familiar voice and smiled. He put the book down and walked up to greet her with a hug. "You look beautiful as always. That necklace is perfect on you."

MadelineHatterDupre

she had greeted him with a warm loving smile as she was very happy to see him, embacing him gently. "yes i do beleive it does, but im sure its because its my favorive necklace" she softly giggles, breaking the embrace. "so what did you have planned for today?, if you didnt have anything planned then we could do something here." she says here with a little annoyince on her tone.

a maid had walked in and put a few books away, but it seemed more like she was watching them closely casue she always stayed in eye sight of the two young people.

yugi006

"I'm happy to hear you say that" he said with a smile. "Well I was thinking that we could go out together, maybe like some shopping at the mall or something" he said quietly not wanting anyone else to hear.

Seeing the maid walking in Marcus smiled at the maid while she put the books away and waiting for her to leave.

MadelineHatterDupre

"That sounds wonderful Marcus" as she smiles, wrapping her arm around his as she walks to the Magnificent library doors, looking behind her at the maid, she smiles sweetly and turns back to Marcus. "Shall we go then?" She says with complete bliss.