what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray skirt with a faint pin strip, red silk long-sleeved blouse, gold chain belt, sheer black stockings and black suede pumps with a jeweled buckle.  Yes, the reading glasses, too.

Aiden

Beguile's Mistress = Hot teacher/librarian = day dreams

Cold morning

Wearing a Dickies jacket, black slacks, t-shirt underneath which will be replaced with a dress shirt when I take the jacket off. Pair of Dickes Leather work boots to complete the set.

Beguile's Mistress

Aiden reminds me of one of my favorite carpenters. :-)

Nico

black sweatpants, black boxer briefs and a light gray tee.

Kendra

faded and torn 501 levi's with pink floyd wall ti-shirt (sleeves torn off), bare feet, hair piled on my head held up with a pencil

Endorphin

Satin boxers, a singlet and nothing else.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

despickable

Billabong brand shorts and nothing else. Its hot here even though its raining

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Star Safyre

Brown slip-on shoes, nude pantyhose, maroon skirt with white flowers, chocolate colored bra, and maroon top with a high collar and cup sleeves.  New leather collar with a silver heart on the front and discreet D ring on the back.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

KCourtney

I just got in from my first round of Thanksgiving/BF shopping. I am wearing charcoal Gap sweat pants with Gap logo wrote in lilac at my hip. A pink Under Armour tee and the matching charcoal Gap sweat shirt to match. I don't remember underwear, though I know I am wearing some. I got dressed at 4 am in the dark. I ditched my navy and lilac scarf at the door with my purple Columbia Titanium jacket.

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Lady Haven

Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Obsidian Isolabella

Jeans, nice long sleeved black shirt with a crimson tank over it. ^.^ And totally barefoot. +Giggles+

Sorrows Solace

Jeans, socks (my feet are always cold), and a fuzzy (on the inside)  grey hoodie oh and my glasses.

Beguile's Mistress

This is a day off for me and I'm ensconced on the couch in front of my tiny little fire place with my laptop and my NaNo files opened so since I'm relaxing I've slipped on a pair of silky lavender pajamas, tank top and draw string pants, and a matching lavender robe.  Reading glasses are perched on the end of my nose.

Cassiopeia

Charcoal gray, pale gray, and burgundy argyle sweater, black jeggings, tucked into my brand new warm gray leather western style boots with a 2 inch heel.  Comfy and just loving my BOOTS!  ;D

Beguile's Mistress

~absconds with Cassiopeia's avatar~ :D

Hellion000

Angzyn

Hoody T-shirt and matching thong.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

KCourtney

I am wearing a purple sweater dress, knee high purple socks and my brown cowgirl boots. I have a dark grey with pink and blue polka dots bra and blue lace and cotton vs cheeky panties.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark brown wool slacks with tapered legs and a slightly darker brown belt, tan cowl collar sweater and tan suede ankle boots with three-inch heels and reading glasses.  (Guess who has an appointment with an eye doctor this week?)

Beguile's Mistress

Today it's a sleeveless black sweater dress with a turtle neck collar, a heavy god chain and pendant and a peacock blue buttonless cardigan with the sleeves pushed up to the elbows, sheer black stockings and suede heels and reading glasses, soon to be replaced with something with a prescription lens I think. 

Beatrice Black

Hopefully you won't need too heavy a prescription.
ON and OFF - RP requests UPDATED JANUARY 2024 and also for chat

A blog, of sorts! - Icon from Morgana. I want to be her when I grow up.

And while you're clicking links, visit GreaterGood and donate to charity for free. :)

Novak

black track pants and black boxer briefs.

Autumn52

hot pink tee shirt and light pink yoga capris pants

thats it
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda