One Little Mistake (M seeks M/F or TS)

Started by Napanee, February 02, 2011, 02:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napanee

Hi,

I love masturbation. I love doing it, I love watching others doing it, I love others watching me when I do it etc. I got to thinking about a storyline where it would get a character into serious trouble.

The story I envisage is this.... A professional man (me) takes a loft apartment on a week by week rental in a city while he is on contract there. He finds a peephole from the apartment into the bathroom of the landlord/landlady's apartment.  He sees said landlord/lady showering or doing some other private activity (masturbating is of course preferred, but not required!). Either by making a noise, or something else he is discovered and is blackmailed from that point forth - either you promise to tell my wife/kids what I was up to, or you play golf with my hard ass boss etc. and threaten to get me fired. I am powerless to resist any of the more outlandish requests you make me perform from that point on - housework in womens clothing, being a nude model for the over-80's art class etc - your choice, the wilder the better.

I'm looking for a partner to play with. Male, Female, or TS, I'm not fussed - each has their own unique sting-in-the-tail that could be brought to bear in the scenario.

If you are interested, or want to know more (or want to berate me for any reason!) send me a PM.

thanks,.

Napanee.