Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegade Vile

5 - I like it more than I think I would, oddly enough. It's not usually my cup of tea. So it still scores an average for me.

As for the green, it's not an eye, it's just a highlight from the green illumination. It's much easier to make out on the full image. But, such are the troubles of cropping and scaling to fit avatar size *smiles*.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Renegade Vile

7 - Kinda like this one. I prefer the Protoss avatars you've had, King Serperior, but this is the first Zerg one I do like (except for the dancing Hydralisk).

King Serperior

Another 8.  Thanks, Vile.  This is a closeup of a Brood Lord's face.  I would say it's one that only a mother could love, but it may have eaten its mother  >.>

Plus I have a lot of protoss coming up soon  XD

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Bliss

THAT'S what a Zerg looks like? I thought it was a Sarlacc. O.o

I give it an 8.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Zaphod

I'll give her an 8. Would have given more if she'd shown off her legs. :P

Bliss

But what if her dress accurately reflects her shape, and she's a meat-cone from the waist down? >.>

8. I like what I'm seeing, but untied bowties make me twitchy.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Renegade Vile

8 - A very interesting one. Makes me wonder what her story is, if any.

Nitro

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Nitro

Nitro

10, they are? I had not noticed..lol

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Renegade Vile

9 - She is absolutely gorgeous, but what gives it the high rating is her expression. It's hard to place, but it draws your eyes in immediately. Very nice.

Boatman

Has a darker side, tailoring bills quite high, but seems honest enough in a dastardly way - 5 leaves of oxygen plant and an octopus of your choice.
History, where creative writing was born.

Nico

Boatman

Absolutely loves naked snooker. Which I think may make it to the next Olympics.
One to watch.
Would a gold orb from Atlantis suffice?

Renegade Vile

Quote from: Boatman on April 24, 2014, 03:28:44 PM
Has a darker side, tailoring bills quite high, but seems honest enough in a dastardly way - 5 leaves of oxygen plant and an octopus of your choice.

A-... Are you high *waves his hand in front of him*? I think this is the first documented case of online bong abuse *chuckles*

I'm only teasing, lord Boatman.
7 - As completely removed as that avatar is from what I usually like... I kind like it. It fits the way you rate avatars, as odd as it is to use that as criteria. I'm going to look forward to whatever else comes out of that mind of yours.

Boatman

Wow, it seems there is mutating replicator at work here.
This one is even more powerful than the last.
Except this copy doesn't yet have the slight mark on the forehead left by the phaser burn.
Only joking... 

I think definitely 6 oxygen leaves.

B

saphireMARIE

8 - I like it but it confuses me a little...

Boatman

Brilliant demonstration of Yoga position for stimulation of total body energy prior to deep relaxation.
8 sips from the Holy Grail.

Evil Tim

I'm going to say 5, mainly because...I don't know what I'm looking at.

Nico